wa alikumussalam akhi

oh sorry to hear this she is again sick

dont worry brother inshaAllah she will fine soon

and when I fall ill, is the One who restores me to health26:80

May Allah swt give her shifa kulli soon ameen

inshaAllah i will make dua for her in my each prayer

:D

I'm sorry akhi to hear about this.

Insha'Allah Allah :D grants her a quick recovery, lessens her pain, and give her saber.

Ameen to the duas

Insha'Allah she will recover quickly.

I will keep her in my duas.

I wish her a speedy recovery and that Allah s.w.t brings her back to her full health inshallah.

Ameen to all of the dua's.

Alhamdulillah. For her getting better, and even though she is sick again. My heart is shattered for you and her both, and for all our brothers and sisters who are sick, and we pray for their health insha'Allah.

Du'aa is a lot more powerful than we all think. Insha'Allah we will keep this in mind and be sincere when asking.

And, ammu, know that Allah is ALWAYS with the believer, so we believe. We believe and we put our trust in Him, and we pray for His help.

Aaammanaa billah, wa tawakkalna 'ala Allah wa laa hawla wa laa quwatta illaa billah.

I'm so sorry about your mom, I know how difficult and heartbreaking it is to see someone you love suffering from an illness, I really do feel the pain you are going through. :D Just have patience and feel comfort from turning to Allah, it's all in his hands.

May Allah purify her from all sins and remove all pain and disease from her body and bring peace to her heart, May Allah Subhana ta'ala answer all our dua's and give you support and comfort in this time of need and keep you strong ......Ameeeeeeeen

It would be good if you can read quran to her or play it for her insha'Allah. Maybe you can read many dua's for her and remind her to say some too.

I'm thinking of you.

Uncle dot you have my full support with you always,I'll make lots of Dua for your mother,may Allah give her a quick recovery and a long healthy happy life.Ameen.

Isha time here in a bit and I'll make Dua for you and your mother inshallah.

May Allah give you lots of love and happiness as well as your family uncle dot.Ameen.

In my Duas always,

brother I know this is late but never the less she is in our dua's.. how is she now? may Allah heal her and give her the strength to recover ameen And may peace and blessings be upon Prophet Muhammad (salallahu aleyhi wa salaam), his family, and his companions. Ameen.

insha'Allah ya RUBB she is in good health now and will continue to be in good health..