Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
- IQRA -

Which Surah & Ayat Is This?

:D

hmmm I cannot seem to find the ayat...I think its in Surah Muhammad...

can you help?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-qaria(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=32&func=fileinfo&filecatid=481&parent=category"]link[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-qaria(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=32&func=selectfolder&cat=21"]website[/url] <-- you can check out some other ayats- clear tajweed

PropellerAds
hmmm I cannot seem to find the ayat...I think its in Surah Muhammad...

can you help?

Sis I think you are going to have to give us a little more than this? and :D we can help..

hmmm I cannot seem to find where this Ayat starts from...I think its in Surah Muhammad...

can you help?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-qaria(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=32&func=fileinfo&filecatid=481&parent=category"]link[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-qaria(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=32&func=selectfolder&cat=21"]website[/url] <-- you can check out some other ayats- clear tajweed

That recitation is Surah Fatah (48) from ayah 27

and Masha'Allaah that's beautiful recitation :D