Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xanan

Dua For Me Im Stuck

Please Make Dua For me ........................

My own parent don't love me , eventhough I try my best to make them happy, I work hard to pay everything I can necessary for living, I take care of my Younger brothers and sisters but....................I never feel like having a family..............not a single word of encourage nor pity.............I feel like Im dying Inside , there is no one or no where to go to ..... Im stuck & alone .............eventhough Im surrounded with people not anyone but my own family .........I feel alone,depressed and I always sad........ Moreover thr guy Im going to Marry is also neglecting me .........he is also becoming into his world , he never calls and never ask about me .................Im stuck , please make a DUa For me Please ..............

PropellerAds

:D ,

SubhanAllah. Dear sister do not worry! Despair is not for those who have faith. I ask Allah to give you all happiness in this life and next.

Allah says:

139 æóáÇó ÊóåöäõæÇ æóáÇó ÊóÃúÒóäõæÇ æóÃóäÊõãõ ÇáÃóÚúáóæúäó Åöä ßõäÊõã ãøõÄúãöäöí

So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in Faith.

surah Al-imran

:D

sis first i wud lyk u to open up the Quran n evaluate urself..jus think where have u been makin mistakes..n if evrythg is perfect than complain..inshAllah v all vil make dua for u but still..jus GO n match urself wid Quran..

best of luck,

sis,

zulekh.

Salaams

(Freshly baked ..just for you. :D )

No matter what the problem is..there is ALWAYS a solution.

You just have to figure it out, and then make the execution

Caz When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

We are tough by the nature, courtesy of "All Knowing"

Instead of feeling low and blue, concentrate on what to do

And the phone works both ways, so u can call 'him' too

Sometimes hings don't change, unless you make an action

Use this logic to make your move..and guaranteed satisfaction :D

I'm sure your folks would help,maybe they don't have a clue

Besides that I.F is here.... for thick and thin just for you

Peace

Edited by llogical

Please Make Dua For me ........................

My own parent don't love me , eventhough I try my best to make them happy, I work hard to pay everything I can necessary for living, I take care of my Younger brothers and sisters but....................I never feel like having a family..............not a single word of encourage nor pity.............I feel like Im dying Inside , there is no one or no where to go to ..... Im stuck & alone .............eventhough Im surrounded with people not anyone but my own family .........I feel alone,depressed and I always sad........ Moreover thr guy Im going to Marry is also neglecting me .........he is also becoming into his world , he never calls and never ask about me .................Im stuck , please make a DUa For me Please ..............

ya Allah sister :D plz dont feel that way atb all plz we are here you brother and sister in Islam will always be there for you ya rabbi plz dont fell lonely at all i am her iman :D :D you sister who cares about you and i care about all my sisters in here and outside wallah plz darling but inshallah i will make dua for you sister everything will be fine inshallah :D :D but most importantly Allah cares about you so much so much our beloved lord inshallah everything will be fine og by the way sis here a rose to you from me :D 11.jpg

hope you like it

'

inshallah one day we all meet in jannah al firduas with Allah swt inshallah may Allah bless you and all themuslims in this temperary world

ameen

your sister in Islam iman :D

That is so sad :D insha'Allah habibti you are in my adeya! put your trust in Allah! after hardships will come relief! and Allah :D shall never give you more than you can handle!

Assalam Alaikum

Sister, trust Allah (SWT) and seriously you'll be answered & will be rewarded for your patience.

I'll make Duaa for you..

May Allah (SWT) make it easy & give you strength.. ameen

Salamu alekum....................Im very impressed by all of Ur answer & Dua for me....this proofs that Allah really loves me so much and i know it .........The fact is I trust Allah & Make Dua ..Its just i want more Dua...............Thanks for your encouraging & ur intreset in my problem....Im not Blue N I never give up at all n never but i needed Dua ..n ..plz make Dua ... Thanks

Salaam, :D

Inshallah I hope your situation gets better and I will make Du'a for you!

Salamu alekum....................Im very impressed by all of Ur answer & Dua for me....this proofs that Allah really loves me so much and i know it .........The fact is I trust Allah & Make Dua ..Its just i want more Dua...............Thanks for your encouraging & ur intreset in my problem....Im not Blue N I never give up at all n never but i needed Dua ..n ..plz make Dua ... Thanks

isnahllah sister you be better inshallah and Allah swt will inshallah give you the greatest reward of all jannah al firduas isnahllah we are here for you sister inshallah