Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kareem E

I Need To Make A Khutba This Friday...

Salam,

Inshaa Allah, I will make my first khutba this Friday.

If any one has any good topics that are relevant for a khutba, then it would be nice to hear them.

Please help,

Kareem

PropellerAds

:D

mashAllah..May Allah :D make it easy for you. ameen

Topic ideas:

-Riyyaah- the hidden shirk....> doing acts of worship for the sake of Allah.

-How to be blessed this Ramadan

-Being a good Muslim within the community> always having good Islamic manners

-Shaaban

(sorry you probably know already-but) Remember that the Khutba will be a reminder for them. inshAllah

:D

Salam,

JazakiAllahu kheir Iqra. Those are some very nice points I could mention.

O by the way, there is only 1 other person besides me in the khutba lol, we are doing it during school in a small room because there is no other way. (We cant leave the high school).

My friend and I researched that you only need two people to make a khutba, so I guess its ok, inshaa Allah.

Does anyone else see anything wrong with that way if Jummah?

Salam,

Kareem

As slamu alikum

I once did a khutbah, kind of a surprise actually. I didn't know i had to do it until 30 mins or so before.

Funnily enough i had read a story on an Islamic forum (either here or ummah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)) and thought, wow, i'll just read them that!

Afterwards i spoke a little bit about the story and then we prayed.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.blessedquietness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/journal/homemake/tv2.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.blessedquietness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/journal/homemake/tv2.htm[/url] was the story but it was Islamicified =)

It's got a nice twist at the end.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.khutbah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.khutbah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url] may also privde you with ideas.

Wa alikum salam

Assalamu alaikum, Check out Br. Hasib's blog about Jumah Khutbahs. here is the link:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=24180"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=24180[/url]

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.