Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
george.stankow

Anti-islamic Blogs

I found this apparently well-read blog:*link removed* , where in *link removed* entry he says many false things about Islam, and in *link removed* entry he advocates the killing of all Muslims!?!

The blog author, Francis W Poretto *email add removed* seems to be a fairly common type in the American Right-wing.

Perhaps we should post some responses to his nonsense to make him see the light.

edited by amani, please do not post anti Islamic links.

PropellerAds
A lot of secularists would shrug this off. "Where's the harm?" they'd say. "Mouth the words, win your freedom, and once you're back among friends, go back to doing as you please." I don't mean to dismiss their contentions out of hand, nor do I feel any but the highest respect for them, but they're a bunch of BLEEP!ing idiots. There's nothing in the world more easily detected, given time, than insincerity. Just a few high-profile kidnap victims reverting to "infidel" status would, with the enthusiastic "help" of our Old Media, give the game away for good and for all. After that, the slaughter of Westerners would be unrestrained.

Any number of microcephaloids have lambasted me for asserting -- and demonstrating, from the Qur'an's own words! -- that Islam is an evil creed. It's time to wake up, morons. We're at war with something ideologically at least as bad as Communism or Nazism and practically far worse: something that commands a billion-plus adherents and rules 22 distinct nations. Six million of its devotees walk among us unmolested. Your "multiculturalism" ## will no longer float in reality's bowl.

It's time to play the kind of hardball America played in 1942:

* Every nation with an Islamic regime must lose our official recognition at once.

* Every nation with an Islamic regime must be embargoed at once.

* Every nation with an Islamic regime must be notified that it will have no diplomatic relations nor trading privileges with the United States until it has overthrown its government and erected a wholly secular state.

* America must remilitarize immediately, possibly to World War II levels. It is imperative that we prepare for the invasion and decapitation of Iran and Syria at the minimum. Those nations are working toward the mass slaughter of innocents, whether by direct military action or through the mobilization of legions of Muslim "martyrs." They must be stopped, by any means expedient, before they can actuate their plans.

Please don't mistake me. I'm not advocating the military removal of the governments of 22 nations. I'm advocating the complete extinction of Islam. I don't want there to be even one practitioner of that vile creed left alive and free when we've finished. Muslims everywhere must renounce Islam and destroy all its worldly appurtenances. Those who refuse must be penned up so tightly that a flea could not escape their accommodations, and kept that way until the last of them has strangled the next to last for "heresy" and then died alone in the cold and dark.

Bloodthirsty? Yes, indeed. More so than you can imagine. Nor do I feel the slightest embarrassment about it. Islam has powered the foulest behavior and animated the most vicious atrocities known to history, ever since its inception in the seventh century. It should have been extirpated long ago. If I were still young enough and hale enough, I'd take a hand in it myself.

President Bush has said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." I will say: Either you are with me, or you are with the Muslims. I mean it exactly as he did.

No matter how ardently you might wish it, there is no middle ground in this struggle, and there will be none. You must choose.

Source *link removed*

Yep, hes an IMBECILE. I dont think you can argue with people like that.

Peace

Just dont waste your time with people like that, lol, Allah will take care of him in this world or the hearafter or both.

Edited by platinum601

The guys plans have an interesting result! The less humans around, the less people I have to share this planet with. See? There is a positive side to everything :D

P.S.

Just dont waste your time with people like that, lol, Allah will take care of him in this world or the hearafter or both.

See, thats the kind of thinking that gets you killed. If someone wanted me dead, I'd want him dead too!!

Edited by 3dshocker

That is the most sickening thing i have seen. I have reported him to the FBI and hopefully something comes of it.

That is the most sickening thing i have seen. I have reported him to the FBI and hopefully something comes of it.

The question here is, would you have reported him to the FBI had it been a muslim saying simlar things about say for instance the Jews?????????????

Same to rest of you, the response that you generate because you are being targeted, would you have done the same if a member of your community said the same things about another community?

The question here is, would you have reported him to the FBI had it been a muslim saying simlar things about say for instance the Jews?????????????

I'm sure he would; that is, if the FBI and the CIA where not already on his tale.

would you have done the same if a member of your community said the same things about another community?

About most religions, yes; about Jews, I must admit most would not - yes, there is a high sense of prejudice as well as a long history with israel. Not giving excuses here, just stating facts.

AssallamuAllaikum,

Peace, 3dshocker,

Anyone that spouts that kind of unintelligent rubbish should be reported to the nearest psychiatric unit.

He talks about Islam being ". . . at least as bad as communism or Nazism . . ." (?). And he speaks like a true Nazi, eradicate the Muslim population in total

"I don't want there to be even one practitioner of that vile creed left alive and free when we've finished"

Nothing Naziesque there then.

Of course Muslims should report anyone, Muslim included that spouts this type of rubbish. This person advocates the killing of innocent and "guilty" alike no-one could defend anyone that talks like that.

Wassallam.

These kind of people should deserve the same fate as Abu Hamza and other extremists or all religions.

Now another question.....why dont most americans stage protests against this man and many like him? (for example Anne Coulter, a very well known republican)

Why do we muslims always have to stage protests when some muslim idiot incites hatred but americans never do so??

Peace

Same to rest of you, the response that you generate because you are being targeted, would you have done the same if a member of your community said the same things about another community?

Ah I am not Muslim, I'm Pagan. Thankyou.

Also I have reported two people here in Canada who were thinking of attacking Native Indians in Caledonia in Ontario where a dispute is going on. Lucky to say they are serving a nice long sentence for promoting hate now.

Guest amani

:D /Peace

please do not post anti Islamic links.

since it is clearly junk topic closed.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions