Islamic Forum
diverdown

Iran Unveils Fighter Plane

Now the million dollar question is how are these "Iranian Lies" any different then US lies?

Oh yeah thats right, when Iran lies thousands of innocent people don’t die.

Iran doesnt have to lie ( but they lie anyway cuz they have that in their belief ) to kill inocnet ppl.....Iran was istablished few hundred year ago by killing innocent ppl....the ppl who follow their creed too help the mongols to kill million of ppl in iraq, blood changed the color of their river into red.

That's why Iran can handle the US....they both admir, love and DO kill innocent ppl daily..... they speak the same language

PropellerAds
If the US and Iran dont got 2 war.......surely Iran will invade KSA

Once and for all we'll determine whether it should be called the Persian Gulf or the Arabian Gulf!

So how far the strategy of getting vested interests fulfilled through war been successful in the world??????????????

Pretty damn successful if you ask me. Historically speaking that is.

:D dear muslims

ah i like your attitude leics23, I find it amusing when its the same people wanting war, but crying when things go wrong :D .

Correct me if wrong, but USA have the deisgn of a plane far greater than the f-18.

The f-22 right?

:D dear muslims

ah i like your attitude leics23, I find it amusing when its the same people wanting war, but crying when things go wrong :D .

Correct me if wrong, but USA have the deisgn of a plane far greater than the f-18.

The f-22 right?

I don't quite get your comment - please explain.

Yes they do indeed have the F22 Raptor - looks pretty cool, stealthy too I believe.

Iran would be a good test range.