Islamic Forum
Sia

Courseowrk- Psychology

Assalamu alaykum wr

i am doing coursework at the moment and i need participants, both male and female to take part. It is a simple questionnaire regarding behaviour.

The instructions are attached to this post. If you would like to take part, please do read them before doing the questionnaire.

Once you have done the questionnaire, please attach it to your reply/post, or PM it me. If that doesn't work, you can email it to me.

I need around 25 people, 10 male and 15 female by next week.

So if you have a few minutes, please do take the time to help me insha'Allah.

All data will be burned/deleted once it has been used, no one will have access to any private information/data.

W/slm

PropellerAds

:D / Peace to all,

Sis, i am not able to download your questionaire. Not sure why... :D

Sis Zabrina

:D

:D to all those sisters and brothers who have participated. I need 7 more females and males to take part.

W/slm

Guest amani

:D

heres mine wheres the yes no one? :D hope ive done i right

:D wr

amani: yup sis you done it correctly. sorry for the confusion.

i have update the questions so that they are correct with the questionnaire, i have also updated the questionnaire (corrected spelling mistakes).

Please now downlad the modified version insha'Allah, you will need to read the instructions first.

Wslm

:SL; wr

Jazakallahu khayran to all those people who have participated in my research. Turns out i only needed 30 people and have got them now. All details will remain confidential at all times and used for statistical analysis only. Thread is now closing.

W/salm wr