Islamic Forum
~mehnaz~

Islam And Dating

:D

:D Imam Abdul Malik makes a very good speech here on the concept of dating in Islam.

Oxymoron indeed, but its something which has unfortunately become quite common amongst Muslims here in the UK and the US, at least.

He makes a good point of how some Muslim parents don't let their children marry until maybe after they have compleated their PhD, MB or MS etc etc, which only serves to create more problems for the individual, particularly if living in such a fitna filled society.

When a girl says she wants to get married. She knows she wants to get married. Fathers have to hear those words. When a boy says he wants to get married, you prepare him for the responsibility, because marriage is half of our Deen and if we become a nation of people who are committed to fornication and adultery we will have children born out of wedlock and destroy the very sacredness of this Ummah.

It becomes very passionate towards the end :D . Informative, interesting and quite funny aswell.

Please listen to it all :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8730519272544183474&q=ummah"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...474&q=ummah[/url]

PropellerAds

peace.

hehe thats fine and dandy...but what are people like me to do?

I am a white muslim living in a completly christian country (Romania) and I know absolutely no muslims here. My family is non-muslim and I have no chance to get "hooked up" for marriage if you know what I mean, so I go and date because thats the only way to meet women and maybe marry.....what can I do.

Peace

Edited by anthony19832005

Assalmaou Alaicom wr wb

There is no masjd or any Islamic community or organisation there?

Peace.

Well there is probably a small Islamic community, but it is hundreds of kilometers from where I live, and its composed of mainly of foreign arab muslims ....and I don't know any of them....it is kind of hard for me..I mean I cant just go to them and tell them I want to marry one of their daughters right? :D. But the promising thing is that when I start my university studies about a month from now, I will go to a big city with a small muslim community there...maybe I will be lucky.

Peace

Edited by anthony19832005

I wish you all the best in your studies and finding the right person.

JazakAllahkir for the link.

Edited by zaintoon