Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nbanat

Sat Vs. Act

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatallahe wa Barakatu.

Im new to the forum, and i got a question that i would like to see if anyone has some insight to...

Im getting to a point in time where im going to have to take my sat or act to get into collage.

i just want to ask to see if any of you sisters are familiar with one or both of the tests.

which one did you take?

which would you prefer?

any advice?

how to suceed?

your replies would be very helpful.

jazakum Allah kulla khair.

-your sis in Islam.

PropellerAds

:D

I did my SATs some years ago.. did pretty well :D..

Just need to prepare good for it by reading the stuff you get.. or go to those seminars..

:D

Assalamualikum

I'm from the Uk and our college made us do an American type exam (don't as why) we didn't know until we were asked for a 'zip code' lol, I think it was a Sat test but I'm not sure..it was like 3 hours long and I was bored to death. I would advise you to drink a lot of water just for concentration it helps me.

I'm a junior and took only one sat..i know a lot about it unfortunately (it's the bane of my life)

the difference first of all is that sat is an american system exam while act is canadian...sat is international (if you get something really good, you can go anywhere with it, whie act is not (canada accepts both of course)

sat is much more harder than act..but act has more sections (it includes history and science too)

i'd be glad if i made it easier..