Islamic Forum
beesyd

Channel 4 Wants To Know More About The Online British Muslim

CHANNEL 4 WANTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ONLINE BRITISH MUSLIM COMMUNITY…

Where do British Muslims go on the web? What sites excite them or entertain them? Do social networks and blogs cater to the needs of Muslims? Channel 4 is conducting research into the online habits and interests of British Muslim communities. If you would like to contribute, or have any comments to make, please get in touch...

PropellerAds

:sl:

I don't think so bro^.It can be a really good chance to give them Dawah on Islam right?

:no: show them what Islam is really about!

Don't you agree?

I don't think so bro^.It can be a really good chance to give them Dawah on Islam right?

:no: show them what Islam is really about!

Don't you agree?

wa salam

These people twist the words you say, have you not wacthed undercover Masjid? All the imams were quoted out of context and made to look extreme. their only concern is viewer ratings not their soul...thats my view anyway.

ch4 is the only one who shows Islamic programming! bbc dont and why do we pay them taxes if they cant/dont cater for us?

I wouldn't contribute if I were you. The media have a way with twisting things, sometimes you don't notice it right away but if you look into it deeper they are actually not helping. Some Muslims see these so called "Islamic programs" and think they are doing good, but in all honesty most of the time I see that they are spreading ignorance. That's what I think anyway, I haven't seen one "Islamic program" which hasn't contained some sort of anti-Islamic idea ...but that's expected from people who aren't even Muslim.

what about a sharia tv programme that holds debates about modern day issues in light of Islam? Yes they can twist words but then why havent we seen those imams saying "they twisted our words"