• football
    • tennis
    • golf
    • basketball
    • cricket
    • baseball
    • other..please state!

:D

Cricket is *snooze*, not as *snooze* as Golf, I grant you that, but nevertheless still *snooze*.

PropellerAds

Hey!!!

I'll admit that the test matches are *snooze* But the one days and 20/20 are much more exciting.

i loooove basketball :D :D i got into the school's basketball team yoohooo :D :D lol

i dont like football though cause i just cant play it :D

badminton, netball, rounders, baseball, cricket and any other cool games are my type B) :D

bezt sport : football

bezt entertaintment : wwe

bezt game : wwe sd vs raw 2007,pro ev...........

bezt console : xbox 360

Salaam, Brother :D

What is that ?

bezt entertaintment : wwe

bezt game : wwe sd vs raw 2007,pro ev...........

Anyway anybody got any new news on any sports lately??? :D

Salaam,

eman :D

P>S

bye the way bro whats ur fav video game?

Edited by emy_16

oh did you hear about this new robot that they made that can copy the way the bowlers bowl in cricket ??

Assalamualikum

A bit confused..are football and soccer the same thing? any way I like watching tennis, cricket and football. I find golf a bit boring and I've never watched baseball or basket ball. I don't think they've ever shown these sports on t.v in the U.K.

:sl:

Gosh... well I like most sports.

There's cricket, football, golf, tennis, badminton, F1.... lol you get the picture....

:j:

:sl:[/color]

i love ice hockey !!! and cricket!!

what a combo :sl: lol

ice hockey i've loved since i was a kid...

cricket i like since a few months now... now that i understand everything and seen the pakistani team play really good!

Assalamu Alaikum

My best sports are basketball, cricket and football..

Btw why is there two options for soccer and football?, they are both the same sport! In the UK and many countries it's called football, why? coz it's a sport played with a BALL using your FOOT! I dunno how/why the yanks came up with soccer!

In america and canada football is a totally different sport... its kinda like rugby... but with an armours :sl:

check the link

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/American_football"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/American_football[/url]

In america and canada football is a totally different sport... its kinda like rugby... but with an armours :sl:

check the link

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/American_football"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/American_football[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum

I know what AMERICAN FOOTBALL is, that's my whole point!

A sport played with a BALL using your FOOT they call SOCCER

A sport played with a FUNNY shaped "BALL" using (mostly) your HAND they call FOOTBALL

The thread maker should have wrote American football if she meant American football especially when a lot/most of us are not Americans.

This is (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Soccer"]REAL Football[/url], the yanks are lost!

:)

oh.. er.. sorry :sl:

well i neither like football nor american football :sl:

Salaam

I played in a semi-professional soccer (football) team for a while, my fav sport. But I have also played American Football in Highschool, great sport aswell.

Salaam

Hey where's Caramboard???

If darts is a sport then so is Caramboard!

Anyway, I voted for Basketball - pity there are only like 3 Basketball hoops in the UK altogether.

Football (I'm a UKer, so I'm not talking about the American football which we call Rugby :sl: )

Basketball is def. number one for me. I love watching it and playing it, and i joined a few bball forums as well. I can play pretty good at the game, used to have a killer fade-away.

Cricket is second. I love playing it with my friends and family.

Football comes third but i rarely play it.

It is most definitely American Football.

Now I am off to watch the Super Bowl.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_upload.wikimedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/77/Dallas_Cowboys_helmet_rightfac.png/135px-Dallas_Cowboys_helmet_rightfac.png[/img]

Salaams,

LOVED playing soccer and i LOVE watching soccer.

No other sport is nearly as exciting.

(I'm surprised golf is called a sport) LOL

Peace

First off, Livius, you're killing me. Philadelphia Eagles Rule !!!

That out of the way. U.F.C. (ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS ) kicks a** !!! The IceMan Chuck Lidell is one bad ***********

Whoever made up that rule in America that football is played by holding onto a ball or whatvever must be flippin crazy lol

Football/Soccer the kickin one is da best sport man!!!!

And oh ye last year ma team won the cup league in Tower Hamlets League hehe

And free running is sick as well man, its where you run on top of houses and jump over roofs do flips and bare other stuffs...its nang.... :sl:

Sorry to say but even i did not know what the hell cricket was till i moved to England and its pretty dull lol

its girl sport man every girl u ask in school what sport u like best they probably tell ya cricket cuz its such its not a rough game...

Hey pool/snoooker is sick as well, can't believe no one mentioned that

Peace :sl:

Edited by Ajmal