Islamic Forum
skibture

My Friend Is In Iraq Fighting For The Us.

what if I say...

My friend is in alqaeda and going to attack US, so you americans, will you pray for him?.. Whatever you wish for this man, that is my wish for your friend..

come on, what is wrong with you?

The difference is, American soldiers are deployed hoping to never fire a shot. Al-Qaeda members can't wait to spill some blood. That's a big difference.

PropellerAds
I'm sure all your friends are in al-qaeda, and their all itching to attack the US. If they should succeed, then i wish this American soldier equal success during his next deployment, in Karachi.

I hear the weather is lovely this time of year.

i will be waiting for Your soldiers in Karachi, but I doubt it, too many going back in boxes from iraq and afghanistan, lol...

The difference is, American soldiers are deployed hoping to never fire a shot

yeah, just to bomb whole villages from sky..

So you believe i need professional help for NOT wanting to go on a murderous rampage?

If anybody needs professional help it's the 300,000 "british" muslims who harbour sympathies for people that do go on murderous rampages.

Hopefully that help would also include a plane ticket and a packed lunch.

:D

I do not think you need help (proffessional or otherwise) for not wanting to go on a muderous rampage. I think you need some help because you are blaming people who did nothing bad or harmful to you or your family.

If there were 300,000 British Muslims who sympathise with mass murderers then they need much more than a little proffesional help, and a ticket without a packed lunch is just the start.

If you have obtained this figure from a recent survey, I would urge you to revisit the survey and check EXACTLY what questions were asked and EXACTLY what the choice of answers were, and not just a summary by a newspaper trying to create some 'news'. Also look at the survey sample size, the method of recruitment and the method used to conduct the poll.

:D

If a muslim would be considered a hero for randomly killing people to quench his thirst for revenge, then why not a non-muslim?

Who are claiming this person is a hero?

name='Abubakar' date='Sep 20 2006, 01:04 AM' post='350816']

I do not think you need help (proffessional or otherwise) for not wanting to go on a muderous rampage. I think you need some help because you are blaming people who did nothing bad or harmful to you or your family.

I am quite happy to display anger and even hatred at people that show sympathies for these killers. Those that provide tacit support, and those communities that provide shelter and camouflage for this scum deserve neither my respect or my tolerance.

These people killed because of their Islamic faith, because of Islamic indoctrination. They were willing to kill themselves and others for a place in paradise. I blame them, their religious teachers and the community for denying the problem, and saving their hollow condemnations for the next time.

If there were 300,000 British Muslims who sympathise with mass murderers then they need much more than a little proffesional help, and a ticket without a packed lunch is just the start.

I'm glad we agree.

If you have obtained this figure from a recent survey, I would urge you to revisit the survey and check EXACTLY what questions were asked and EXACTLY what the choice of answers were, and not just a summary by a newspaper trying to create some 'news'. Also look at the survey sample size, the method of recruitment and the method used to conduct the poll.

I believe the poll was conducted by the Telegraph. I have no reason to believe that the statistical conclusions of this poll were wrong. In fact i would have been quite suprised if the findings had been any different.

Even if the results were halved, it's still a pretty messed up scenario, and worth bearing in mind when talking about the "british" muslim community.

Who are claiming this person is a hero?

The man in the Tel Aviv cafe? The martyr, the Shaheed?

He would not be considered a hero? This is news to me.

'iftikharalam' date='Sep 19 2006, 09:25 PM' post='350757']

i will be waiting for Your soldiers in Karachi, but I doubt it, too many going back in boxes from iraq and afghanistan, lol...

Don't worry about our boxes, you are all busy putting your own in boxes!!

How many boxes were needed for the last time you blew up one of your own Masjids?

How many boxes are you going to need for all your rape victims, after the Islamic courts have sufficiently punished them for getting raped!!

How about sending a few boxes to Iraq. I'm sure they are due a market-place bomb anytime soon. If theres one thing to be said for those insurgents, they sure are reliable, lol :D :D :D :D :D :D , and one for luck.... B)

Edit : I do not derive any pleasure from the deaths of any innocents. This post and those silly icons are just to highlight the absurdity of the post i was replying to.

My apologies for any offence caused (except to the intended recipient).

Edited by Fear Of Flying

You'll be pleased to know I have reported you to the FBI.

WE ARE SO SCARED :D

the tone of the postings on this subject are getting worse and worse...

getting back to the original post....

I hope your friend returns safely, without firing a shot, and without being fired upon....

War is wrong, regardless of which side you support...

Both al qaeda and the US military are killing innocent people....

as they say, One Man's Terrorist is Another Man's Freedom Fighter.

That works for both sides of the equation.....

The difference is, American soldiers are deployed hoping to never fire a shot.

LOL please don't tell me you actually believe that!

If they should succeed, then i wish this American soldier equal success during his next deployment, in Karachi.

I hear the weather is lovely this time of year.

Actually its unbearably hot and humid.

You'll be pleased to know I have reported you to the FBI.

And you'll be pleased to know I've reported you to the authorities for paranoid schizophrenia.

LOL please don't tell me you actually believe that!

There are some who want combat, but most don't want it. Most would rather be back in the US.

One Man's Terrorist is Another Man's Freedom Fighter.

That works for both sides of the equation.....

Yes, also "one man's 'barbaric act of terror' is another mans 'collateral damage'" :D

WE ARE SO SCARED :D

You should be, know this, the NSA can pluck phone coversations, electronic transactions, pretty much anything actually... straight out of the air and leave no fingerprints behind. I'd be wary of what you say if I were you.

We are the West, we are all powerful, we have eyes and ears everywhere and the combined strength of ours armies is unstoppable.

We are the West, we are all powerful, we have eyes and ears everywhere and the combined strength of ours armies is unstoppable.

LOLZ. Man I just love you guys! Does the word Hubris mean anything to you? Or Aeschylus: "Those whom the gods would destroy they first make mad."

"Jooz did 9/11"

Is not paranoid?

I'm also reporting you to the nearest grammar control society AND the out of context quote elimination society AND the 'I wouldn't know a logical argument if it came and bit me on the ' league as their new president. Congratulations.

You forgot to add:

"We are Locutus of Borg. You resist, but resistance is futile. You will all be assimilated."

What is it, internet day at the loony bin?

LOLZ. Man I just love you guys! Does the word Hubris mean anything to you? Or Aeschylus: "Those whom the gods would destroy they first make mad."

Funny you would quote a pagan Greek playwrite, it's not like Islam showed any tolerance towards pagans. Islamic literature is one of the worst period's of literary development in history.

Funny you would quote a pagan Greek playwrite, it's not like Islam showed any tolerance towards pagans.

LOL u crack me up dude! :D :D :D :D :D :D

p.s I also quote a German Nihilist in my sig...you should probably mention that too. Oh, and my nick is from the Shelley poem 'Ozymandias' and I'm pretty sure he was an opium smoking booze-swilling fornicating infidel pig.

Edited by Ozymandias