Islamic Forum
skibture

My Friend Is In Iraq Fighting For The Us.

I do not think you need help (proffessional or otherwise) for not wanting to go on a muderous rampage. I think you need some help because you are blaming people who did nothing bad or harmful to you or your family.

I am quite happy to display anger and even hatred at people that show sympathies for these killers. Those that provide tacit support, and those communities that provide shelter and camouflage for this scum deserve neither my respect or my tolerance.

These people killed because of their Islamic faith, because of Islamic indoctrination. They were willing to kill themselves and others for a place in paradise. I blame them, their religious teachers and the community for denying the problem, and saving their hollow condemnations for the next time.

I think that you have failed to address my point.

You are blaming people who have done nothing bad or harmful to your family.

The nearest you come to it is "... those communities that provide shelter and camouflage for this scum deserve neither my respect or my tolerance."

Of course your lack of knowledge of the 'Muslim Community', shines through, do you have anything to support these ideas?

You are entittled to be angry but do you think being angry with people who have done nothing against you is good for you?

PropellerAds
Funny you would quote a pagan Greek playwrite, it's not like Islam showed any tolerance towards pagans. Islamic literature is one of the worst period's of literary development in history.

If Islam didn’t show any tolerance to pagan literature then you would not have the works of Aristotle and the rest of the ancient Greek knowledge. You see, back when you Europeans were burning woman for having toads in their houses, Islamic scholars were busy translating all the ancient Greek knowledge into Arabic, which was later translated in the European languages.

So without Islamic scholars you would not even know who Aristotle was

Oh and by the way, it kind of helps when you actually know the subject you are talking about, rather then grasping at straws in order to justify your hatred. :D

If Islam didn’t show any tolerance to pagan literature then you would not have the works of Aristotle and the rest of the ancient Greek knowledge. You see, back when you Europeans were burning woman for having toads in their houses, Islamic scholars were busy translating all the ancient Greek knowledge into Arabic, which was later translated in the European languages.

So without Islamic scholars you would not even know who Aristotle was

Oh and by the way, it kind of helps when you actually know the subject you are talking about, rather then grasping at straws in order to justify your hatred. :D

That's a complete lie and you know it.

Note my name, the Greeks of Byzantium preserved that knowledge long before and after the Arabs and expanded upon it in many ways, notably in medicine with such great physicians as Paul of Aegina. Countless commentaries were written on Aristotle in Byzantium, the flood of Greek scholars to Italy to take chairs of Professorships at Universities from the 12th to 15th centuries is what precipitated the Renaissance in Italy.

:D

You are completely out to lunch my friend.

What caused the renaissance were the Muslims in Spain, who showed the Europeans that there was more to life then killing people who believed that the earth was round.

The early renaissance was built on Arabic knowledge, through which they came into contact with the ancient Greek knowledge.

Now I know that Europeans have a really hard time believing that Islam gave them anything, they would much rather believe in absurd ideas like aliens gave them knowledge, rather then recognize the truth. But this is the truth; go look it up in history texts.

Omar, I wouldn't patronize the Emperor just yet, especially since he is 100% correct (about the Byzantines).

It is unfortunate that the impact of Byzantine culture has been all but forgotten. :D

If you sudied the history texts, you would find that Greeks who migrated west after the fall of Constantinople had a greater and more direct impact on the fermenting of the rennaisance than any Islamic nation. The Andalusian muslims were sophisticated, but they didn't have a very strong effect on the Italian Rennaisance. Most of the texts studied in this era were of greek origin, not arabic.

peace

Ozy man you crack me up! all your posts are fun as hell. Keep it up man!

Peace

Thank you, just doing by bit to make a world a brighter place etc :D

Please keep on topic. Feel free to start a new, separate topic to discuss whatever you feel like discussing, but not here please. Going off-topic is a violation of IF rules, and is not fair to the topic starter.

Thank you for helping us better organize IF. :D

I think that you have failed to address my point.

You are blaming people who have done nothing bad or harmful to your family.

The nearest you come to it is "... those communities that provide shelter and camouflage for this scum deserve neither my respect or my tolerance."

Of course your lack of knowledge of the 'Muslim Community', shines through, do you have anything to support these ideas?

You are entittled to be angry but do you think being angry with people who have done nothing against you is good for you?

As i have stated before, there has been a nice round figure reported of 300,000 muslim terrorist sympathisers in this country. I believe this to be a VERY conservative estimate.

Muslims in Britain are loyal to their religion and to their fellow muslims (including the mass murderers), and there it ends.

I don't care if they are angry, and i don't care why they are angry, i just wish they would be angry in their own beloved "muslim lands", which they hold in such high esteem, as opposed to the poor naive country that has been stupid enough to supply them with a passport.

The true face of Islam in this country is a miserable one.

My government and it's countless affiliated special interest groups expect me to smile and wave, whilst devouring their nonsensical speel about Islam enriching our lives, the apparent majority of moderate muslims who love us and not forgetting the classic...'Islam is peaceful' rubbish.

Well i'm not going to buy into that spoon-fed bull.

Islam and the muslim community have brought nothing but misery to my life, and the lives of countless others. I therefore reserve the right to show my dissaproval, and voice my condemnation of this toxic element that has been forced upon the people of this country.

I don't know whether it's good for me, but i know that staying silent and towing the party line would be suicidal.

As i have stated before, there has been a nice round figure reported of 300,000 muslim terrorist sympathisers in this country. I believe this to be a VERY conservative estimate.

Muslims in Britain are loyal to their religion and to their fellow muslims (including the mass murderers), and there it ends.

I don't care if they are angry, and i don't care why they are angry, i just wish they would be angry in their own beloved "muslim lands", which they hold in such high esteem, as opposed to the poor naive country that has been stupid enough to supply them with a passport.

The true face of Islam in this country is a miserable one.

My government and it's countless affiliated special interest groups expect me to smile and wave, whilst devouring their nonsensical speel about Islam enriching our lives, the apparent majority of moderate muslims who love us and not forgetting the classic...'Islam is peaceful' rubbish.

Well i'm not going to buy into that spoon-fed bull.

Islam and the muslim community have brought nothing but misery to my life, and the lives of countless others. I therefore reserve the right to show my dissaproval, and voice my condemnation of this toxic element that has been forced upon the people of this country.

I don't know whether it's good for me, but i know that staying silent and towing the party line would be suicidal.

You still have not answered my point.

Why do you harbour aggression and anger towards people who have done nothing bad to you?

Most of the texts studied in this era were of greek origin, not arabic

Correct me if im wrong, but didn't muslim thinkers uncover the lost greek writings and other greek works? If it wasnt for muslims, the rennaisance would have came much later.

Correct me if im wrong, but didn't muslim thinkers uncover the lost greek writings and other greek works? If it wasnt for muslims, the rennaisance would have came much later.

Erm no, the West always had access to Latin texts but the Greek texts were in the Byzantine Empire, following the defeat at Manzikert Greeks began to go West to Italy until the final exodus in 1453, they took with them Ancient, Hellenistic, Later Roman and Byzantine texts that precipitated the Renaissance. Claiming ownership over European history simply does not make sense if you are a Muslim, the Renaissance was European, not Islamic.

In fairness, Manuel, Muslims did have an influence on the Renaissance. But so did other societies, like the Chinese and the Indians. You are correct regarding the Greek writings, though.

You still have not answered my point.

Why do you harbour aggression and anger towards people who have done nothing bad to you?

I believe the muslim community in Britain to be a cancer in our society. A sinister, underhand minority that have their own, and only their own interests at heart.

The crocodile tears, the veiled threats and the empty condemnations are all contributing factors to my utter loathing for this imposed section of our society.

When i see these idiots marching because of a cartoon, yet remain behind closed doors when their brothers visit misery upon their neighbours, it makes me sick!!

When i see these miserable fools standing outside their frontdoors in Dewsbury telling the media.."Oh, he was a lovely lad, wouldn't say boo to a goose"...it makes me sick!!

When i see these complete no-marks throwing around conspiracy theories and wildly pointing accusatory fingers, when their brothers kill in their name, and the name of their religion, it makes me sick!!

These are only a few of many reasons as to why i harbour aggression and anger towards British muslims.

In fairness, Manuel, Muslims did have an influence on the Renaissance. But so did other societies, like the Chinese and the Indians. You are correct regarding the Greek writings, though.

Their influence was limited though, it's just an attempt to appropriate European History as their own.

I mean, look at all the intellectual and artistic disciplines, Sculpture = Phideias, Architecture = Vitruvius (Latin), History = Thucydides, Herodotus, Livy and so on, Sciences = Aristotle, Engineering = Heron and others, Medicine = Hippocrates, Galen and others, Cartography = Ptolemy, Philosophy = Countless others, Natural History = Pliny... The list is endless, all these people were either Greek or Roman.

I know, Manuel. Muslims have lost their empire, but not the arrogance that comes with it. They have not made a single contribution to the industrial age, not one. So they cling to the idea that they are responsible for the European renaissance. It's all they have. All they have is an illusion, a lie.

Muslims did the entire world a great favor by preserving the Greek Masters.

I know, Manuel. Muslims have lost their empire, but not the arrogance that comes with it. They have not made a single contribution to the industrial age, not one. So they cling to the idea that they are responsible for the European renaissance. It's all they have. All they have is an illusion, a lie.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

:D,

This thread has gone on long enough and its way out of topic now!

Everyone was advised before to stay on topic but nobody seems to take heed..

Topic now closed!