Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nutty

Quran For All Series

Assalamu alaikum

Quran for all series

This course has been designed to for people who can read the Qur'an but who have no knowledge of Arabic.

The vocabulary of the Qur’an, is broken down to three basic components: the Noun, the Verb, the Particle. A colour scheme shall be followed in this course both in the Arabic text and the translated one. This is as follows:

Nouns: Red

Verbs: Black

Particles: Blue

This software is available as a download to all our members. The link for download is located under Downloads section in Control Panel. If you are not a member, you can fill up the registration form given under Get Registered at the home page.

I recommend this course to people like me who can read the Quran but can't understand the arabic. I has made a difference i have been able to pick out words and understand the meaning whereas beforeI would be able to pick out the word even if i read the transliterlation.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.studying-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/special.aspx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.studying-Islam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/special.aspx[/url]

PropellerAds