Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Ruqqayah

Hajj/umrah...

Assalamu'Alikum,

Alhumdullilah i cam back from Umrah a few weeks ago...it was soooooooooo beautifull....I really recomend it to everyone!!

I recently thought of going to Hajj.....with a few friends and my wife, the problem was this:

1) The prices were silly for the packages....feels like some people are making a lot of money!!

2) All the agents kept saying they were the best....

3) A few agents put down other brothers travel agencies so badly...it felt so wrong...

I really recomend this forum have some sort of page where we talk about our Hajj and Umrah experiences. On top of this we could then talk about which hotel we stayed in and also which travel agents we went with and rate them out of 10 or something?

Come on Brother Dot...What do you think? I personally think this would help so many people in the Uk...Insha'Allah.

Fee Amanillah.

PropellerAds

:D

My sister-in-law is going on hajj with her parents this year inshaAllah. I'll aske her which package she has chosen and let you know the details as soon as I have the information inshaAllah.

Umrah maqboola inshaAllah, and mabrook on your marriage.

Guest amani

:D brother

what type of prices were you quoted? maybe we can help you :D

I really recomend this forum have some sort of page where we talk about our Hajj and Umrah experiences. On top of this we could then talk about which hotel we stayed in and also which travel agents we went with and rate them out of 10 or something?
Assalam Alaikum

Yah! thts grt Idea.. May Br. Dot see this thread :D

Guest amani

:D

aah

Dot is slightly busy now so :D he'll read later but in mean time you could start a thread in the Hajj section

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=292"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=292[/url]