Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Chavez Vows To Defend Iran Against Any Attack

Erm, Ahamadinejad never claimed they weren't enriching Uranium. Again, I am NO FAN OF Islam, but I can kind of understand Iran's point, in having israel aiming several hundred nuclear warheads at them.

And he also never claimed to be building nukes.

Everything Iran is done so far is compleatly Leagal.

Regardless of what Iran intends to do with its nuclear technology, it has not broken ANY laws.

PropellerAds

:D

Dont understand why its okay for U.S. and some other western countries to have nuclear power but when Iran is trying to join the same league, everyone is crying foul.. :D.. I think even India, Pakistan have nuclear capabilties but nobody seems to be bothering them as much as Iran is in the spotlight from the U.S. mainly too :D.. odd world indeed!

Erm, Ahamadinejad never claimed they weren't enriching Uranium. Again, I am NO FAN OF Islam, but I can kind of understand Iran's point, in having israel aiming several hundred nuclear warheads at them.

I think it is Ahamadinejads'' israel should be wiped off the map' thing that has israel a little 'freaked'. And I don't blame them. And I should have been clearer about the 'highly enriched urainium' found in Iran as opposed to 'enriched urainium'. The only use for that is for a weapon.

So , in full view of the entire world , TWO CLOWNS address the U N .

The First clown Ahmadinejab states before the world that , "he's not pursuing nuclear weapons" , and offers that the free open inspections of the IAEC , prove it .....when all the world knows that he has banned the IAEC from inspecting his facilities .

Then as if he had not completed the job of making a fool of himself , he states again before the world , his anti-semitic obsession , and claims the holocaust did not occur . And that standard 'middle-eastern spiel -"israel has no right to exist " .

And the Ayatollah's back home in Iran , make the claim that 15 Iranian journalists were reused visas by the U S , when in fact the applications for visas were withdrawn by Iran prior to the U N meetings .

LOL....that one's easy to figure out , the majority of the Iranians back home will have to depend on the theocracy to get information on their dimented leaders speech before the entire world .

ENTER -CLOWN #2

Chavez becomes the actor and comedian , and claims Bush is "the devil " [ hey this guy been hanging around with Ahmadinejab too much ? ]

Of course he doesn't say that he's getting roughly 1 million dollars a day by selling oil to the U S . I believe that's called "making a deal with the devil ".

Mr. Chavexz also wants to "move the U N , out of the U S .....lol....Beirut may be a good choice ..no ?

BUt hey who'll pay the rent ?

Oh ...and he wants to be a member of the security council .[joke ? ]

TWO CLOWNS , two prime candidates for psycho-therapy ......call in the shrinks .

But Chavez is a harmless roach , whereas , Ahmadinejab is a dangerous fool who is pursuing a nuclear bomb .

Think he'll be allowed to accomplish that ? I don't think so .

Dont understand why its okay for U.S. and some other western countries to have nuclear power but when Iran is trying to join the same league, everyone is crying foul..

It's more along the lines of "the less guns in a house, the less likely one will go off and hurt someone". Especially when, in this case, the person getting the gun has made comments about how much he hates someone else in the house.

Or maybe, according to your logic, we should just give everyone the technology? That would make the world safe wouldn't it?

yup since some countries have wmd, we may as well have everyonce having it too. wmd for the us, wmd for israel, wmd for iran and everyone

and if the world gonna go boom sooner than expected, the us gonna be the first to be blamed coz it's the first to use wmd in hiroshima and nagasaki :D

In a mentality such as that , yes like minded individuals would make that statement .

Of course amongst intelligent people , if the world does go "puff " , and there is a good possibility that it will , the causal factor will be , who threatens or uses it first , and that of course, so far as threats, is a matter of record .

And then of course there is the strategy of "pre-emption " .

If the Iranian idiot persists in proving to the world that he is irrational , and bent on bringing about a messianic Armegeddon , threatening to wipe people off the map , and engaging in a proxy war with the one he threatens , then I have no doubt that "someone " is already considering pre-emption .

And to "make believe " that is not Ahmadinejab's aim [nukes not energy] is simply putting ones head in the sand , or just out and out denial due to deciet and denial .

Just todayEgypt announced a plan to pursue nuclear energy , did anyone hear any complaints ?

No there are none , because Egypt is honestly pursuing a cheaper way to produce energy , and in fact has a legitimate need . Egypt has no oil , and unlike Iran is threatening no one , nor expressing messianic delusions , and of course is not sitting on top of the 3rd largest oil supply in the world .

"Give everyone nukes " ....that's a bit simplistic , but in that vain , what if the Serbs have nukes ?