Islamic Forum
Aburafay

Please Pray For My Son

:D

Brothers and sisters, my 23 year-old son had a sstroke, with bleeding in the brain. I rushed to Kuala Lumpur. His surgery was successful, :D. He has been discharged from hospital and is undergoing physiotherapy and acupuncture treatment daily. The recovery :D has been excellent. However, he is still on wheelchair and cannot use his left hand and leg.

Please pray that the control on his limbs is revived and he leads a normal life.

Wassalam

PropellerAds

:D / Peace to all,

I am so sorry to hear about your son. Insya'Allaah, i shall pray for his speedy recovery.

Please do ask him to do lots of physio, more than what is being prescribed by the therapist. Insya'Allaah, he can recover faster. I have seen my uncle who a few months back had a stroke but now, he is already walking around and even driving, subhanallaah...

He was given 15 - 30 minutes of physio daily, but, he stretched the time to a few hours every session. According to him, it was very frustating and tiring at first, but, he was so determined to recover. Alhamdulillaah he did.

And yes, i agree, the accupuncture will help a lot too, Insya'Allaah

May Allaah gives you, your son and your family strength and patience to endure this trial, Ameen

Sis Zabrina

wa alaikumussalam akhi

sorry to hear this

may Allah give him speedy recovery Ameen

inshaAllah i will make dua for your son in my each prayers Ameen

Salaam, Brother

I'm verry sorry to hear about your son! :D Inshallah I will make du'a that he will get better soon. :D

Im so sorry to hear this, brother :D I was wondering why you weren't online.

May Allah :D grant him a speedy recovery. :D

You and your family will be in my duas :D

:D Brother,

I am so sorry to hear about your son: May Allah :D grant him a speedy recovery.

He will be in my Duas, :D

May Allaah :D grant your son a speedy and complete recovery. May Allaah :D grant you and your family all the patience to pull through this trial. Aameen

I was so sad to hear your news amu.

May Allah grant your son a complete recovery. May his illness be a purification for him, and may Allah bestow upon your family patience and forebearance at this difficult time.

Allah ma'akum

:D brother

may Allah grant your son health and full recovery.

Aamiin

:was:

La hawla wa la qowata illah billah!!

May Allah grant your son a complete recovery. May his illness be a purification for him, and may Allah bestow upon your family patience and forebearance at this difficult time.

Ameen! Ameen! Ameen!

ameen to all the other adeya too,

InshaAllah, i'll keep him in my adeya!

:D my dear brother,

So sorry to hear that dear bro, :D

May Allah give him a very speedy recovery,Ameen.

I really hope your son gets immense happiness and wonderful blessings :D :D from Allah,I really do.

As sis zabrina said,getting more physio help will inshallah help your son cure faster,so I highly recommand that also bro.

I'll read extra nafal prayer for your son,and make a special Dua for him,inshallah. :D :D

Assalamu alaikum, Br. AbuRafay, InshaAllah your son, you and your family will be in mine and my family's duaas. may Allah grant him complete recovery, and bless him with good health, and a long and happy normal life, ameen. Keep up with the Physio Therapy as well as if possible some Acquatics.

I know how hard it is to see our children sick, May Allah grant you Patience, and keep you, your wife and your other family members strong at this trying time.

If you don't mind me asking, have you moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from Jeddah. We missed you on the Forum, but can see now that you were busy with things more important.

Take care, Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

:D my brothers and sisters!

:D for your sincere adyas and advices. What can a person want with such caring brothers and sisters. May Allah :D grant all your duas.

Yes, special emphasis is being placed on physio. They do about 1.5 to 2 hours every day, and then his wife helps him do some more. :D now he is walking in the apartment without a stick.

No sister, I rushed to KL from Saudi, and should be going back soon. :D my son and his wife will take this semester off and stay with us till Early February.

Wassalam

Assalamo Alaikum

You and yours are in my prayers that Allah grants a continued speedy recovery and brings him back to full health Insha Allah. :D

Bless

Brother I just saw this thread, I'm really sorry to hear this. May Allah cure the sick in this Ummah. May Allah give you and your family and all the believers what is best.

Alhamdulillah for his ongoing recovery, insha'Allah soon he will be fully recovered. Subhaana'Allah who has the power to heal your son, and to heal all the sick and to grant them all happiness. May His mercy be sent down on this Ummah, for His Mercy can reach every living person, and His Mercy is infinite.

Aameen to all the du'aa, I wish you and your family the very best brother. And with Allah's infinite Mercy, you can definitely have what's best.

Laa ilaaha illa Allah.

:D/Peace To All

May Allah :D protect & heal your son, and may He bring your son back safely & healthy to you and his mother...

Ameen

Your son will be in my adeya inshallah

Fi aman Allah

Brothers and sisters, my 23 year-old son had a sstroke, with bleeding in the brain. I rushed to Kuala Lumpur. His surgery was successful, :D. He has been discharged from hospital and is undergoing physiotherapy and acupuncture treatment daily. The recovery :D has been excellent. However, he is still on wheelchair and cannot use his left hand and leg.

Please pray that the control on his limbs is revived and he leads a normal life.

Wassalam

sorry to hear that brother

inshalah you soon will lead a normal life again inshalah he be in my dua's

I have returned from Kula Lumpur. :D my son is in much better shape now. He started walking in the apartments few days back. We went for an appointment with the surgeon and neurologist on Wednesday. He walked into both rooms and really impressed both. He has been given permission to fly and should be leaving on 3 October for a week's stopover in Karachi, enroute to Jeddah, :D.

The physiotherapy and acypuncture together are doing wonders, :D Yesterday, he left the wheelchair and stick at home when he went to both hospitals. Now only the finer movements are left. He cannot use his fingers and toes properly, nor can he use his limbs like we normally do and take for granted. :D soon he will be able to do that also.

Please continue praying for his full recovery. It seems that this trial is nearly over. :D

Wassalam

:D thats excellent news, brother :D

May Allah :D grant him a complete recovery and may He keep you and your family strong and reward you all for your patience. :D

:D once again :D

In my duas :D

I'm so sorry to hear your news, I know this will be a frustrating time for him and those around him. My father was a stoke patient and I think what they need more than anything is encouragment from those around them.

Please try to be patient and tell him and those around to be also, atleast he has age on his side masha'Allah.

May Allah grant him a speedy recovery and one where he is fully capable of doing everything for himself, may Allah subhana wa Ta'ala give you all great patience and encouragement...Ameeen.

Br Aburafay I just heard from my mom-in-law about your son. Allah have kindness and mercy upon you and your family. May Allah use this illness to wipe all his sins away and accept him and give him complete shifaa kamila. Amin

I will keep praying inshAllah

Br Aburafay I just heard from my mom-in-law about your son. Allah have kindness and mercy upon you and your family. May Allah use this illness to wipe all his sins away and accept him and give him complete shifaa kamila. Amin

I will keep praying inshAllah

:D akhi!

:D for your duas. :D he is in much better shape now. Today he has gone with his wife to his apartment to pack up as they will be leaving KL on Tuesday, :D. After a week in Karachi, they will come to Jeddah. He can walk and use his arm a bit. But the finer movements will come in time, :D. Prayers, and the Mercy of Allah :D, is what made the difference, mainly.

As brother Tamarbutah has written, age was on his side. Plus the positive attitude and his wife's support did the rest. May Allah :D give them happiness throughout their life.

But for a father to see his son paralysed, and confined to the bed was a tremendous shock. I pray I have been successful in this huge test from Him.

Wassalam