Islamic Forum
Aburafay

Please Pray For My Son

Asalaamalikum,

I have only just read what has happened as I've come online today after being away for some time, Alhamdullilah its good to hear that your son is getting better. May Allah continue to aid him to a full recovery inshallah.

Walikumsalaam

PropellerAds

:D

Alhamdulilah brother he is doing much better..

I'm sincerly sorry for what has happend. I have just read this brother... Insha'Allah Ya RUBB he is in my familys dua's. Subhana'Allah we just never know what can happen to us..

may Allah grant his health back and give him patience to endure this struggle and test and keep him and your family healthy and strong ameen .And may peace and blessings be upon Prophet Muhammad (salallahu aleyhi wa salaam), his family, and his companions. Ameen

Sister umAhmad just wrote to me today asking about my son's welfare, and asked me to update the brothers and sisters about his latest condition. I shall copy/paste what I wrote to her. I hope she will not mind.

:D my son is recovering fast, thanks to the duas, his will power, his wife's support, and the medical support. All this was possible only with the Will of Allah :D No matter how much I thank Him, it will be insufficient.

He is in Karachi, having physeotherapy and acupunture. His leg has recovered completely. Few days back he was jogging on the treadmill at 5km per hour. The hand is still a bit slow, but the doctors had told us that the hand would take double the time.

Please pray that the recovery is complete, and soon.

Wassalam

Alhamdulilah he is making steady progress :D

May Allaah :D support him to a full recovery and May Allaah :D reward you all for the patience you have endured at this trying time.

:D for the update brother.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Assal Allah Alatheem Rub Alarsh al alatheem an yashfeeyahu

I'm very sorry to hear about your son. Be patient, for it is a test for you and him too. May Allah heal him (yashfeeh wa ya3afeeh wa yesellimh).

Please hang in there.. inshaAllah things will continue to get better.

Have him use alhabbah alsawdaa (the Black Seed), a cure for all illnesses and By the Will of Allah the Almighty, he'll be perfectly fine.

Peace .. Fee Aman Illah

Ameen to the dua, May Allah Cure your son, Ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum, JazaakAllahu Khairan Br. AbuRafay for the update. May Allah help him recover soon, and bring him back to his normal self and even better. It is a blessing subhanAllah that he has a loving and supporting wife, May Allah bless her too.

May Allah give you and the rest of he family patience, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

:D brothers and sisters!

:D for the duas. It makes me very happy that so many people are praying for my son and me.

May Allah :D keep all of you in His care and accept all your duas.

Wassalam

:D brothers and sisters!

:D for the duas. It makes me very happy that so many people are praying for my son and me.

May Allah :D keep all of you in His care and accept all your duas.

Wassalam

walkueim salam brother

Ameen Ya Rab el alameen I hope your son is getting better brother :D inshallah

your sister in Islam

Assalamu Alaikum

I will include your son in my dua, today.

Just remeber that if he have faith in a fast recovery his body will recover faster. And that is a scientific fact.

peace

Alhamdulillah it's good to hear that your son is gradually recovering, he will be remembered in my du'as.

May Allah alleviate his pains and hardship and grant him a healthy and active life. Ameen

:D for the update brother. :D