Islamic Forum
diverdown

How Long Before Someone Takes A Shot At Benedict Xvi ?

PropellerAds
That's Bush talk. Most Americans don't agree with him.

EXACTLY.... most muslims dont agree with terrorism but the media and your mentalities wont potray or even believe that...

Short of an air-strike on Vatican City, i think the Pope's pretty well protected, hence the bullet-proof Pope-Mobile and his own personal army of Vatican Swiss Guards who, aside from wearing very silly uniforms, are exceedingly well trained.

Dan Browns book "Angels and Demons" is a good source if you want to find out about the goings on in Vatican City, and is also a good story too.

It's hard to defend against a car bomb, the Islamofacsists weapon of choice. I still think someone is going to take a shot at him sometime.

Wars are very good for the economy.

Can you expand on that please....

Sure; someone has to make the bombs, guns, ammo, uniforms, hum-vees, helicopters, tanks, spy-sattelites, GPS technology, chemical weapons, biological weapons vaccines yadda yadda yadda.

Mostly it's America and Europe, obviously a war is not so good for the economy of the country being invaded. And it is an invasion.

Then you have the oil used to make the fuel being burned and the plastics used in manufacture.

The American economy is dependant on oil, unless the oil is being used then the economy suffers.

And think of all the air-fares generated by intrepid journalists, the media employees who do the filming, editing, web-building....

The list is endless.

America is simply delaying the inevitable.

War is good for some parts of the economy and bad for others. When you look at the big picture, and not just sections of the economy, war is not good for the country. In fact, it is putting the US in more debt than it was before.

Peace,

exactly what i was thinking, doesnt war mean that the country loses a lot of money? of course there is money to be made but doesnt all that ammo and weaponry cost money? i know its going into the same kitty...

then at the same time war does cause a lot of problems in this world, now imagine the israel/palestine saga was no more (lets forget the politics for a second) would i be right in assuming that it could more or less bring world peace?

Peace,

exactly what i was thinking, doesnt war mean that the country loses a lot of money? of course there is money to be made but doesnt all that ammo and weaponry cost money? i know its going into the same kitty...

Sure, but remember, the whole concept of money is an illusion.

America boosts its' gross domestic product giving the illusion of prosperity but ultimately slides further into debt.

The whole banking system is a farce.

"Most of the ‘money’ in circulation is not physical money, cash and coins. It is represented as figures passing from one computer account to another electronically via money transfers, credit cards and cheque books. The more money, electronic or otherwise, that is in circulation, the more economic activity can take place and therefore the more products are bought and sold, the more income people have, and the more jobs are available."

"If you or me have a million pounds, we can lend a million pounds. Very simple. But if a bank has a million pounds it can lend ten times that and more, and charge interest on it. If even a fraction of the people who theoretically have ‘money’ deposited in the banks went today to remove it, the banks would slam the doors in half an hour because they do not have it. Money in the bank is a myth, another confidence trick. When you go into a bank and ask for a loan, the bank does not print a single new note nor mint a single new coin. It merely types the amount of the loan into your account. From that moment you are paying interest to the bank on what is no more than figures typed on a screen. However, if you fail to pay back that non-existent loan, the bank can come along and quite legally take your wealth that does exist, your home, land, car, and possessions, to the estimated value of whatever figure was typed onto that screen. More than that, because money is not brought into circulation by governments, but by private banks making loans to customers, the banks control how much money is in circulation. The more loans they choose to make, the more money is in circulation. What is the difference between an economic boom (prosperity) and an economic depression (poverty)? One thing only: the amount of money in circulation. That’s all."

quoted from The Biggest Secret by David Icke

This guy David Icke over-simplifies certain things and is out and out wrong about others. First, it is silly to think transactions should be done in cash, and not electroniclly, as he seems to suggest. The shear weight of the money would be astronomical. I wonder if Mr. Icke has all his money stashed under his mattress ?

Banks aren't in the business of printing money. Something that looks to astonish Mr. Icke.That would be the Bureau of Printing and Engraving. Money transferred into an account is more than 'figures typed onto a screen.' These 'figures' allow homes, autos and other commodities to be bought by the loanee. Does Mr. Icke expect to get his home or car for free ? That would be nice, but...

Lastly, private banks DO NOT control how much money is in circulation. In the U.S. , the Federal Reserve does. Mr. Ickes' article is nothing but babble from an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

And what does all this have to do with Islamofacsists taking a shot at the Pope ?

You seem to have missed the point entirely. It is the illusion of wealth that i'm talking about and i don't see where Mr Icke says all transactions should be made in cash.

Simplifying something makes it easier for people to understand, the banking system is so complex it would make no sense to someone like me but i can get the general idea and piece together my own synopsis.

I don't take everything Icke says as the truth, the same as i don't with the Christian bible or Koran.

And no, banks aren't in the business of printing money, they pluck it out of thin air through charging interest on money that they have leant us but which still sits in their banks as assets enabling them to borrow even more money.

If there had been no war then America would have ground to a halt by now because it is over $44 TRILLION in debt.

It amounts to $147,312 per man, woman and child and is going up, not down.

Peace my friend.

But if a bank has a million pounds it can lend ten times that and more, and charge interest on it.

How does a bank with a million pounds loan people ten million? Does he think banks make money on their computers? If so, where can I find one of these computers?

And what does all this have to do with Islamofacsists taking a shot at the Pope ?

Umm, not much really! :D

There is a logical progression but you're right, back to the point!

I doubt anyone would be able to drive a carbomb into Vatican City, if they did it probably wouldn't get anywhere near the Pope.

And would it solve anything? No, it would reinforce the divide between Islam and the West and create a backlash which would create more hatred and killing, something which Islamofacists seem to forget. They are really not doing anything for their cause by killing people, it's just a short lived victory which will create even more prejudice and mistrust of normal, peaceful Muslims.

If someone were to take a shot a Dubbyah on the other hand...

How does a bank with a million pounds loan people ten million? Does he think banks make money on their computers? If so, where can I find one of these computers?

because a bank takes into account the fact that most people don't spend their loan all at once and most of the time it still sits in their accounts enabling them to lend it to someone else at the same time, charging more interest and letting them borrow more money by using the money that is still held by their bank to count as an asset.

And it's not really one computer is it? although you could get a job in bank i spose! :D

I never liked him anyway, he looks a bit dodgey to me.

( not that i'm justifying or suggesting killing the old bugger ) :D

No, it's not. The US is far from any sort of collective. It seems you know very little about the US.

well it would be the ideal that it is one nation, under God (Allah in Arabic), with liberty and justice for all...to be under God seems like an act of submission (Islam in Arabic)...

Peace

TT1310 i understand, in fact what your saying is really significant... just need to get the low down on compounded interest...

Regarding the Pope...

Hope nobody shoots him

well it would be the ideal that it is one nation, under God (Allah in Arabic), with liberty and justice for all

The reason the pledge of allegiance says "one nation, under God, indivisible" is not because it is a collective and everyone thinks the same. It comes from the Civil War, in which the country tried to divide itself and failed. It is also in reference to the Articles of Confederacy, before the Constitution was ratified, in which the nation was really more of a treaty between 13 colonies and not a single nation.

I never liked him anyway, he looks a bit dodgey to me.

It's funny, but you aren't the first one to mention this. Maybe we should start choosing people for positions based solely on how they look?

Silly comment imho.

That's Bush talk. Most Americans don't agree with him.

HAHHAA, do we agree with bin-ladens talk?

SHUTDOWN

Another silly question, why is 99.999999% of people in the US fat?

Because they took away 99.99999% of Africas Food.

Another silly question, why is 99.999999% of people in the US fat?

Because they took away 99.99999% of Africas Food.

I know you like to think all Americans are fat freaks Pashton, but it gets old after a while.

The reason there are so many Americans that are overweight is because they are affluent. It happens.

And America exports food to Africa, not imports, and has donated hundreds of millions of dollars in food to help the poor in Africa. Get your facts straight before you start spreading lies.

If you know little about how banking systems work, then the last person you should get advice from is David Icke.

ok, so if i hadn't added the fact that the passage was by David Icke would your opinion be different?

Sure, the chap says some pretty crazy things but 75% of what he says is pretty close to the truth.

I have a feeling he does this on purpose to save being killed. Most people, like you, just think he's fruitcake so few people give any credit to the man for the sensible things he says.

...but 75% of what he says is pretty close to the truth....

No it isn't the truth. He's wrong on just about everything in that article. And 'pretty close to the truth' is like being 'a little bit pregnant'.

P.S. still spinning off-topic