Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dead man walking

How Should Muslims Treat Jews And Christians?

:D

I ask this question because i do not know, whether we should hate them or keep a close eye on them. another reason why i ask this is because i know certain muslims who hate the jews and promote hatred against them, i tell him not to but he wouldnt listen, now is there any hadith or Quranic verse that would say to be kind to them or anything simular?

PropellerAds

"Dispute not with the People of the Book save in the fairer manner, except for those of them that do wrong; and say, 'We believe in what has been sent down to us, and what has been sent down to you: Our God and your God is One, and to Him we have surrendered'." (XXIX: The Spider: 45)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?ref=26721&ln=eng"]Principles and guidelines for Muslims’ relations with non-Muslims[/url]

It's strange that you don't know whether to hate or not.

Do you feel the world will be better off if we all hate and kill each other?

The fact is that we're all here sharing the same earth. So we can either make it pleasant, or make it miserable. I don't hate anyone based on their faith. I judge people based on their actions, not on what their parents raised them to believe. And if a faith promotes hatred for those who are different, then I can't respect it.