Sign in to follow this  
eeps24

Books

:D

can anyone recommend some good books on the following

1.paradise

2.hell fire

3.day of jugdment

baiscly anything to do with the after life ......i prefer books that have very good detail but all others apprecatited :D

may Allah reward you

PropellerAds

:D / Peace to all,

I would highly recommend books from the Harun Yahya collections. They are Masya'Allaah, very well written for laymen like us. And for me, all of his books which i have read would 'shake' me to the core.

I have given you here the link to the general listing of all his books. Just click on the titles. It will bring you to the book itself, Insya'Allaah (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.harunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/html/m_book_index.htm"]Books Listing and Links[/url]

For the topics you requested, i would highly recommend : Before You Regret, Paradise The Believers Real Home and Death, Resurrection and Hell. Insya'Allaah you will love it.

All books can be downloaded free of charge, but, of course, you can also buy them if you want :D .

Allaahu 'alaam

Sis Zabrina

Not books but Anwar Al Awlaaki's Hereafter lectures are brilliant

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.salaattime(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/anwar.html"]The End Of Times - The Hereafter [/url]

By Anwar al Awlaaki