Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Um_Abd

Soldier Admits Mistreating Iraqis

Guest amani

A British soldier accused of war crimes has pleaded guilty to inhumanely treating Iraqi civilians.

Cpl Donald Payne, 35, of the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment, pleaded guilty to the charge at the start of a court martial of seven UK soldiers.

Cpl Payne denies manslaughter and perverting the course of justice.

Six other soldiers have pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the death of Iraqi Baha Mousa, 26, while he was in custody in Basra in 2003.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5360432.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5360432.stm[/url]

PropellerAds

We cant try the guilty ones cause theyre already dead! If you look in muslim countries you'll realise that murderers and thier sort art hung... simple as no long case involved, and then your gonna say its barbaric...

Even though you cant see charges didnt mean he didnt kill any.... so plz chill

Edited by shaidmahmood

When Muslims kill a nun in Somalia, the Muslim reaction is "but the men were caught and being prosecuted so it shows Muslims are not bad people".

Does the same reasoning go with this case, and with the case of the Americans being prosecuted for their actions in Iraq?

Hell no.

Now being a part of my countries military. The actions a soldier takes will paint his army for a long long time. And with the repeated atrocities commited it is not a few bad apples, it is a large section of the British and American armies who get tact approval from higher ups until they are caught.

Does the same reasoning go with this case, and with the case of the Americans being prosecuted for their actions in Iraq?

Yes it does, i never said all americans are bad

If you do that stuff, you go to jail. Period. At least he didn't hack their heads off, though. Wouldn't that be something if say, Khalid Sheik Mohammed got his head sawed off by a U.S. general and the film was played on FoxNews ? Talk about a change of pace !!!

Edited by diverdown

When Muslims kill a nun in Somalia, the Muslim reaction is "but the men were caught and being prosecuted so it shows Muslims are not bad people".

You cannot possibly be serious. What are the odds of Bush and his warcriminal commanders standing trial?

Yes it does apply. It shows that the American nation, and the American system as a whole is not evil. But as Midnight pointed out, will the real war criminals, messr Blair and Bush ever be tried for their crimes like Saddam is being tried? Or will we have to wait for someone to invade and conquer the USA and then pull georgie out of a hole in his Crawford ranch?

Yes it does, i never said all americans are bad

No, Shaidmahmood, you and Ozy and others do not feel so, but there are those that do. I won't name names but there are those on this forum that rejoice in the death of American soldiers and claim that the majority of them are baby killers and rapists who kill innocent Iraqis for fun.

No, Shaidmahmood, you and Ozy and others do not feel so, but there are those that do. I won't name names but there are those on this forum that rejoice in the death of American soldiers and claim that the majority of them are baby killers and rapists who kill innocent Iraqis for fun.

Peace

I be honest i accuse american soldiers of baby killing, rapings and terrorists but at the same time i do realise how many soldiers feel as if they have been conned into it all and really dont have any choice other than fight or be imprisoned