Islamic Forum
Samee

Just An Inquiry

:D

With Ramadan fast approaching, I have a question for you all. In my school they have what is called lunch tickets. Lunch costs $1.50, but if you have the tickets, which I do, then lunch is free. Obviously during the month of Ramadan I will not be eating lunch in school. So, my question is, for the 30 days that I will not be eating lunch, is it ok for me to sell the 30 tickets to other Kaffir students for a 1 dollar each? I can make an easy profit of 30 dollars in this month by not doing anything. But am I helping others in sin, helping other indulge in sin if I do this? Sell them or toss them?

Edited by Samee

PropellerAds

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?ref=78494&ln=eng"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?ref=78494&ln=eng[/url]

With the name of Allah ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continuously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran---the Final Testament

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm[/url]

&&&

. But am I helping others in sin, helping other indulge in sin if I do this? Sell them or toss them?

Ramadan is not compulsory for non-Muslims as it is for us. So, it's not a sin for non-Muslims to eat . If selling tickets does not break any law of ur school, then i think , it's ok if u sell them tickets .

U may also surprised them by giving all tickets as gifts. Naturally , they will be curious & will ask u about the coming Ramadan. Then u will be able to teach them about this holy month . But , may be, u r too young for dawa. So, i think, it's ok to sell. Did u talk to mom/dad ? What's their opinion?

With Ramadan fast approaching, I have a question for you all. In my school they have what is called lunch tickets. Lunch costs $1.50, but if you have the tickets, which I do, then lunch is free. Obviously during the month of Ramadan I will not be eating lunch in school. So, my question is, for the 30 days that I will not be eating lunch, is it ok for me to sell the 30 tickets to other Kaffir students for a 1 dollar each? I can make an easy profit of 30 dollars in this month by not doing anything. But am I helping others in sin, helping other indulge in sin if I do this?

I used to do that, i sold them to non muslims and sometimes i gave it for free....

Sell them or toss them?

Entirely up to you, but on some days i actually used the token and took the sandwich home :D

Edited by dead man walking

If it is free and given to you by the school, the best thing to do would be to give it back to the school for the 30days. It is best to be honest. The school gave you the free lunch ticket, they didn’t give you to trade. If the school is happy for you to sell, then go ahead. I suspect they wont be. AFter all it is Ramadan and you dont want this to soil your good deeds.