Islamic Forum
bluesky

Today's News Headlines: News U Won't Find On Cnn

With the name of Allah ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continuously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran---the Final Testament

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm[/url]

&&&

Outlawed

I defy you to watch this short documentary and still tell me "Your proud to be an American.'

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.ifo/article14989.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.i

fo/article14989.htm[/url]

===

Why I hate America

By Mickey Z.

It seems what offends flag-wavers most is when someone like me makes use of the freedom they claim to adore. According to their twisted logic, I am ungrateful for my liberty if I have the audacity to exercise it.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.ifo/article14998.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.i

fo/article14998.htm[/url]

You can include the headlines from this newsletter on your own website free of charge

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.ifo/syndicate.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.i

fo/syndicate.htm[/url]

===

Number Of Iraqi Civilians Slaughtered In America's War? As Many As 250,000

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.ifo/article11674.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.i

fo/article11674.htm[/url]

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed (Officially acknowledged) In Bush's War 2691

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_icasualties(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/oif/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_icasualties(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/oif/[/url]

The War in Iraq Costs

$316,089,357,141

See the cost in your community

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nationalpriorities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nationalpriorities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?op...&Itemid=182[/url]

===

Rise Up Against the Empire

President Hugo Chavez, Address to the United Nations

Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world. Truly. As the owner of the world.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15041.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15041.htm[/url]

===

israelis in Iraq : Could Their Target Be Iran?

A BBC Newsnight Exclusive

We have obtained the first pictures of Kurdish soldiers being trained by israelis in Northern Iraq. The sensitivities for the Kurdish authorities are serious, since their political enemies have long accused them of being in cahoots with israel. The Kurdish authorities have previously denied allowing any israelis into northern Iraq.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15033.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15033.htm[/url]

===

The Surprising End of the New American Century

By Mike Whitney

Iran has no choice but to take Bush's saber rattling seriously and prepare for war. The administration's stated goal of "regime change" poses a credible "existential threat" to current Iranian government and they must plan accordingly.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15042.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15042.htm[/url]

===UK soldier 'enjoyed' Iraqis' pain :

A British soldier "enjoyed" hearing Iraqis call out in pain as they were kicked and punched while in a detention centre, a court martial has heard.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_snipurl(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wqgr"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_snipurl(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wqgr[/url]

Iraqi captive died with 93 injuries

By New Zealand Herald

Captive Iraqis were beaten with iron bars, kicked, starved, and forced to drink their own urine during abuse which led to the death of a prisoner, the first court martial of British troops accused of war crimes was told yesterday.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15039.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15039.htm[/url]

No One Dares to Help: The wounded die alone on Baghdad's streets.

An offer of aid could be your own death sentence, an Iraqi reporter writes.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15038.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15038.htm[/url]

===Where is the seat of global justice?:

Address by His Excellency Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad President of the Islamic Republic of Iran before the 61 st Session of the United Nations, General assembly. Full text

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15040.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_informationclearinghouse.info/article15040.htm[/url]

===

israeli ambassador criticizes U.S. for granting Iran`s leader a visa :

israel's ambassador to the United Nations criticized the U.S. administration on Wednesday for granting an entrance visa to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and allowing him to address the UN General Assembly.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.haaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/765050.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.haaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/765050.html[/url]

When the truth is a stranger to fiction :

Did Monica Lewinsky cause the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the United States? Anyone who watched The Path to 9/11, the ABC two-parter about the events leading up to September 11, might be forgiven for thinking so.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,1874584,00.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,1874584,00.html[/url]

Peace & Joy

Tom Feeley

===

Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge among people." (August 1765) John Adams

PropellerAds

What exactly is the topic here? Iraq? Chavez? Iran? israel? 9/11?

Bluesky, I understand that you rarely give an opinion, that all you ever really do is post links. But can you at least have some kind of coherency when you do? This is nothing but rambling.

Maybe you should become a moderator and just sticky a link to information clearinghouse and then you wouldn't have to post anymore. Or maybe you could actually post your own thoughts in a thread sometime without posting a link to speak for you?

I defy you to watch this short documentary and still tell me "Your proud to be an American.'

I watched the video and I am proud to be an American.

What an ignorant comment. It would be like me asking you to watch video of 9/11 and asking if you are proud to be a Muslim.

With the name of Allah ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continuously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm[/url]

&&&

*What exactly is the topic here? Iraq? Chavez? Iran? israel? 9/11?

-----topic: Today's News Headlines: News U Won't Find On Cnn

*I watched the video and I am proud to be an American.

-----how many died in 9/11 tragedy ? 3,000 maximum . how many died in Iraq only during last 2 months ? More than 6,000 . Still, u r a proud American???? Why ? If eye for an eye , tooth for a tooth, then how more do u need to kill ? By the way, when are u going to built Iraq war memorial in DC ?

*Maybe you should become a moderator and just sticky a link to information clearinghouse and then you wouldn't have to post anymore.

----hehe, it would be a pleasure to be a moderator but sadly i m not qualified :D

*Or maybe you could actually post your own thoughts in a thread sometime without posting a link to speak for you?

---I do .....but what's so wrong if i post links ????

topic: Today's News Headlines: News U Won't Find On Cnn

For one thing that is the subtitle to a website, it is not a topic.

If you want to paste articles then post them in the "articles" section. If you want to past news then do so in the "News" section. Posts need to have a topic though, and "news" is not even close to specific enough. How can you stay on topic if there is not one?

how many died in 9/11 tragedy ? 3,000 maximum . how many died in Iraq only during last 2 months ? More than 6,000 . Still, u r a proud American???? Why ? If eye for an eye , tooth for a tooth, then how more do u need to kill ? By the way, when are u going to built Iraq war memorial in DC ?

How many have died in Sudan? How many died in the Iran/Iraq war? That makes it over a million Muslims killed by other Muslims? Does that mean you should not be proud to be a Muslim? Of course not, not any more than the Iraq war should not make me proud to be an American.

do .....but what's so wrong if i post links ????

It depends on the post. In this case the links have no coherency. What exactly are people supposed to discuss on this thread that you started? Your links are all over the place no coherent discussion of your post is possible. Each thread started should be about a particular issue or topic. This one is not even close.

This part of the forum is supposed to consist of dialogue. Dialogue means people actually discussing the issues, not simply cutting and pasting what other people have to say about it. Do you have any in depth comments to make on these issues Bluesky? I wouldn't know because all I ever see you do is write one-liners and then paste three or four links. I want to discuss the issues with you, not read some article that you linked and get some guys opinion who I cannot speak with.

So please, if you want to post in this part of the forum you should give us your view of the situation in addition to any links that you provide. Look at myself, Thezman, Haqqul, Anthony, etc. whenever we start a post. We not only paste a link where appropriate but we also weigh in with our thoughts on the issue and then a discussion ensues.

If you simply want to post an article and not discuss it then do so in the Articles section of this subforum. If you want to post a news item and not discuss then please do so in the "News" section of the subforum. That is what they are there for. This part of the forum is for discussions, and a discussion involves more than simply pointing out what other people have to say about an issue, it involves you actually speaking and making your own points so we know what you think about an issue.

Other news you won't find on CNN:

I had powdered donuts for breakfast! In other news, there was an accident on the highway on my way to work. It delayed me by 20 minutes. Stay tuned.

&&&

QUOTE :Livius Posted Yesterday, 03:22 PM

*How many have died in Sudan? How many died in the Iran/Iraq war?

----------If all Muslims are bad , does it mean that u have a right to be a monster ? Pl. tell me ,why are still supporting Iraq war ?

Related links: (---not from information clearing house & ok , I will post headlines in elsewhere, so calm down).

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.PeaceTakesCourage(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.PeaceTakesCourage(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Peace Takes Courage Newsletter

New Video: Don't Shut Up - Stand Up

The Bush Administration tries every day to slander and silence those of us who dare to speak out against their criminal decisions. Let them know that we will not be silent and that we want our troops home.

Check it out on YouTube:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=nCiVdIZbLKM"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=nCiVdIZbLKM[/url]

Today's Headlines

Honor the Fallen - Demand the Truth

The September death toll for U.S. troops in Iraq has reached 50, bringing a total of at least 2,692 U.S. troop deaths.

20,000 U.S. troops injured

The trends in U.S. casualties suffered in Iraq through August continued into September. The rate at which U.S. troops were being killed continued to slowly fall, but the rate at which injuries were suffered, including serious ones, continued to rise.

And since the beginning of this month, U.S. casualties in the war have passed another grim benchmark: More than 20,000 U.S. troops have now been wounded while serving in Iraq.

U.S. general says attacks against American troops have increased

Attacks against U.S. troops have increased following a call earlier this month from al-Qaida in Iraq's leader to target American forces, the top U.S. military spokesman said Wednesday. An Iraqi police headquarters in Baghdad was hit by a suicide truck bomb, killing at least seven people in a deadly 24-hour period that saw more than 45 killings throughout Iraq, authorities said. Maj.

Gen. William B. Caldwell also that Iraqi and American troops were expecting violence to increase further during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, which begins next week. The attacks against U.S. troops were mostly carried out by suicide car bombers or roadside bombs. He added that the number of killings by death squads also had increased in the past week.

America is alienating rest of world: Powell

The former US secretary of state Colin Powell has accused the White House of pursuing policies in the "war on terror" that have put America out of step with the rest of the world.

In a rare public breach with the administration, Mr Powell told an audience in Norfolk, Virginia, on Tuesday that he opposed White House plans to redefine America's commitment to sections of the Geneva convention protecting detainees from torture and degrading treatment.

No One Dares to Help

The wounded die alone on Baghdad's streets. An offer of aid could be your own death sentence, an Iraqi reporter writes. On a recent Sunday, I was buying groceries in my beloved Amariya neighborhood in western Baghdad when I heard the sound of an AK-47 for about three seconds.

It was close but not very close, so I continued shopping. As I took a right turn on Munadhama Street, I saw a man lying on the ground in a small pool of blood. He wasn't dead. The idea of stopping to help or to take him to a hospital crossed my mind, but I didn't dare. Cars passed without stopping. Pedestrians and shop owners kept doing what they were doing, pretending nothing had happened.

Civilian death toll in Iraq climbing

The number of civilians slain in Iraq reached an unprecedented level in July and August, which saw 6,599 violent deaths, the United Nations said Wednesday. The report from the U.N. Assistance Mission in Iraq offered a grim assessment of other indicators, from unlawful detentions to the growth of sectarian militias and death squads, and a rise in "honor killings" of women.

Violent civilian deaths in July reached an unprecedented high of 3,590 people, an average of more than 100 a day, the new report said. The August toll was 3,009 people, the report said.

Video: President Bush and Generals "Divorced From Reality"

In an exclusive interview today, President Bush told Wolf Blitzer that he "rejects the notion that [iraq] is in civil war" and that he "can't learn it from the newscasts" and instead trusts "the commanders on the ground" for their assessments.

Soledad O'Brien, sitting in for Paula Zahn, asks Baghdad Correspondent Michael Ware how he perceives the situation on the ground. Ware, who always tells it like it is, finds it laughable that Bush cites General Casey and Ambassador Khalilzad as reliable sources for honest assessments, saying that: "These are men who could not be more divorced from the Iraqi reality."

salaams

OO..My head is hung is shame..meanwhile, I can see U.S troops withdarwing...... thanks to this useful/insightful Post with brand new info. :D

No One Dares to Help: The wounded die alone on Baghdad's streets.

Yeah people can be hearthless/selfish but Where is The Almighty God? ..the pinnacle of Mercy :D

P.s Pallleeeez isolate the answer from quotes/links etc ( Are you a tellemarketer? :D...No offense :D )

&&

put the answer in bold or a different color or something so I don't have to read the extra stuff....thanks in advance :D

Also you can quote lines simply by highlighting the text and then selecting the quotes button...it's easy :D )

Peace

If all Muslims are bad , does it mean that u have a right to be a monster ? Pl. tell me ,why are still supporting Iraq war ?

I have never even insinuated that all Muslims are bad. If that is your form of logic then I understand why you always have to use other peoples words and not your own.

My response about the Sudan and Iraq/Iran was about your comment about being proud to be an American. Just because other Americans do something bad does that mean I should not be proud? Just because other Muslims do bad things does that mean you should not be proud?

Do you understand my point at all?

I wish nothing more than Iraq to be at peace and the killings to stop. To state otherwise is grossly misleading, if not an out and out lie.

Now, do you want to respond to what I have said, or are you going to hide behind some more links again?

Well Bush denies that it is a civil war , and muslims deny that it is sectarian violence .

Powell say the U S is alienating the world .

And what we have is a vile three ring circus .

And of course the rings are filled with blood , as all the "participants are slipping and sliding in that blood , trying to stand up and claim the moral high ground .

Take a long hard look at Iraq , it is a sneak preview of HELL .

Mankind in all its glory .

Death and anarchy are king , mercy and compassion are viciously stomped into the ground and have disappeared into the foul soup that covers the earth in Iraq .

And there are no regrets from any side ...at least not yet .

....and men , in their unbelievably arrogant pride ....dare to associate the name of God with this cesspool .

But have no fear , for religion has a remedy , it is called " ablution ".

So with the imaginary "cleansing water " we make believe that we have washed away the filth we have created and in which we wallow in each day .

....and men , in their unbelievably arrogant pride ....dare to associate the name of God with this cesspool .

But have no fear , for religion has a remedy , it is called " ablution ".

So with the imaginary "cleansing water " we make believe that we have washed away the filth we have created and in which we wallow in each day .

I've been observing this, and I think it is just time to point it out as you keep repeating mistake in how to put a comma in a sentence, that whenever you type comma (,) or dot (.)

you don't have to leave a space character from the last character of a word. That's what my school teacher used to tell us. :D

The same case for quotation marks.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

:D

Please keep on topic. Feel free to start a new, separate topic to discuss whatever you feel like discussing, but not here please. Going off-topic is a violation of IF rules, and is not fair to the topic starter.

Thank you for helping us better organize IF. :D

There is no topic Zabrina. The original poster can't even tell you what the topic is.

The only topic is "News you won't find on CNN" which pretty much means this thread has no topic.

&&&

Attn: Livius

exactly what is ur question? The articles are written mostly by Americans or other western people. They think, it's a shameful deed how today's Hitler started a war on lies , lies & lies.

Bush convinced Americans & many people in US still believe that Saddam had WMD.

Many Americans scolded the US soldier who first gave the Press info about torture in the prison. Those Americans think , for torturing Iraqis , Americans should not get punished.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/Views/2004/04/article09.shtml"]And They Ask, “Why Do They Hate Us?â€[/url]

If Americans act this way, then how can u claim that U are a proud American? To my knowledge , Muslims are not boasting over any wrong deeds. But, just look at Bush.....his smiling face is hard to tolerate.

Attn: Moderator.

can i post today's headlines here or should i post elsewhere ?

...how many died in 9/11 tragedy ? 3,000 maximum . how many died in Iraq only during last 2 months ? More than 6,000 . ..

And the 6,000 were killed by 'Iraqi freedom fighters', setting off bombs in markets while old ladies shop. Cowards.

If Americans act this way, then how can u claim that U are a proud American? To my knowledge , Muslims are not boasting over any wrong deeds. But, just look at Bush.....his smiling face is hard to tolerate.

Are you proud to be Muslim Bluesky, in spite of all the bad things that Muslims have done?

If you can answer yes then you can understand why I am proud to be an American.

exactly what is ur question?

It's hard to ask a question when there is no topic to the thread. You change the subject on this thread more than my wife changes her mind. (and that's a lot)

&&

And the 6,000 were killed by 'Iraqi freedom fighters', setting off bombs in markets while old ladies shop. Cowards.

----Americans went there & situation is worsening day by day. Read the articles of Fisk , u will hopefully understand that how Americans are behind many of the bomb blasts besides killings of innocents.

Also, 2 british soldiers were captured with bombs & others arms last year ....remember ? What they were doing with bombs ? why UK troops broke the wall of the police station & took them away.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

By Robert Fisk - 28 April 2006

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/article360624.ece"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/article360624.ece[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.io/article12885.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.i

fo/article12885.htm[/url]

In Syria, the world appears through a glass, darkly. As dark as the smoked windows of the car which takes me to a building on the western side of Damascus where a man I have known for 15 years - we shall call him a "security source", which is the name given by American correspondents to their own powerful intelligence officers -

waits with his own ferocious narrative of disaster in Iraq and dangers in the Middle East.

His is a fearful portrait of an America trapped in the bloody sands of Iraq, desperately trying to provoke a civil war around Baghdad in order to reduce its own military casualties.

It is a scenario in which Saddam Hussein remains Washington's best friend, in which Syria has struck at the Iraqi insurgents with a ruthlessness that the United States wilfully ignores. And in which Syria's Interior Minister, found shot dead in his office last year, committed suicide because of his own mental instability.

The Americans, my interlocutor suspected, are trying to provoke an Iraqi civil war so that Sunni Muslim insurgents spend their energies killing their Shia co-religionists rather than soldiers of the Western occupation forces.

"I swear to you that we have very good information," my source says, finger stabbing the air in front of him. "One young Iraqi man told us that he was trained by the Americans as a policeman in Baghdad and he spent 70 per cent of his time learning to drive and 30 per cent in weapons training.

They said to him: 'Come back in a week.' When he went back, they gave him a mobile phone and told him to drive into a crowded area near a Masjid and phone them. He waited in the car but couldn't get the right mobile signal. So he got out of the car to where he received a better signal. Then his car blew up."

Impossible, I think to myself. But then I remember how many times Iraqis in Baghdad have told me similar stories.

The shocking truth about the American occupation of Iraq

Could Haditha be just the tip of the mass grave? The corpses we have glimpsed, the grainy footage of the cadavers and the dead children; could these be just a few of many? Does the handiwork of America's army of the slums go further?

03 June 2006

I remember clearly the first suspicions I had that murder most foul might be taking place in our name in Iraq. I was in the Baghdad mortuary, counting corpses, when one of the city's senior medical officials, an old friend, told me of his fears.

"Everyone brings bodies here," he said. "But when the Americans bring bodies in, we are instructed that under no circumstances are we ever to do post-mortems. We were given to understand that this had already been done. Sometimes we'd get a piece of paper like this one with a body." And here the man handed me a U.S. military document showing with the hand-drawn outline of a man's body and the words "trauma wounds."

Robert Fisk again eh ? LOL....a veritable fountain of truth no doubt .

Americans behind all the suicide bombings ?

Mass graves ?

No it couldn't be .......muslims perpetrating these daily slaughters .....gotta be "someone else " ...yea ....."someone else "....must be the Americans , muslims don't do such things ....right ?

Another "mass cover-up " ? Hmmmmm ...and in one week 180 bound tortured and shot bodies found in and around Bagdad .....must be those Americans again huh ?

Dont worry Fisk is there, .... to sell you your delusions .He's not stupid , he's tapped a market and knows it .

Just like there ain't no sectarian violence ...riiiiight . B)

&&&

***Are you proud to be Muslim Bluesky, in spite of all the bad things that Muslims have done?

---- I m very happy that I believe in One God.

I am extremely proud to have the BEST RELIGION ; I am proud to have '' That Prophet'' (p) for whom Jews & Christians were waiting eagerly ; Prophets Moses & Jesus (pbut) told their followers about Prophet Muhammed (p) but it's unfortunate ( for the followers ) that because of their arrogance , they rejected/ are rejecting That Prophet (p) . I m happy that i m not one of them.

Now u can tell me , why are u a proud American ?

^^

A new report confirms that the use of “violence and torture has increased exponentially†since the 2003 invasion.

According to political analyst Barak Ibrahim, “The human rights situation has worsened considerably when compared to former President Saddam Hussein.â€

“If we go deep into the cause,†Ibrahim added, “we will find in the end that the presence of US troops in the country has generated revolt and loss of patience by fighters and only when they leave will we be able to talk about improving security.â€

Ibrahim’s comments prove that the United States is a greater purveyor of human rights abuses than Saddam, a fact that is distressingly clear in recent appearances by George Bush who now defends torture at every opportunity. Ibrahim’s remarks are reinforced by Manfred Nowak, United Nation’s chief anti-torture expert, who described the present human rights situation in Iraq as “completely out of hand.â€

The western “embedded†media has attempted to shift the blame for the growing incidents of torture and killing onto the Shiite and Sunni militias, but this is misleading. Sectarian violence is the logical consequence of a brutal occupation.

America has spawned a culture of cruelty and impunity which has corrupted every part of Iraqi society. The AOF intentionally fuels the ethnic animosities as a means of achieving its overall political objectives, which are the division of Iraq into smaller more-manageable regions, and crushing all indigenous resistance groups through the application of extreme violence.

The media is wrong. The problem is not sectarian fighting or civil war. The problem is the American occupation.

American forces are now enclosing Baghdad within a 60-mile long mound of dirt that will be ringed with concertina wire and watch-towers. Every citizen will be forced to produce biometric identification and undergo retinal scans to enter or leave the city.

Is this democracy or tyranny?

What will it take before we leave these people alone and stop the suffering?

Enough is enough.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.io/article15070.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.i

fo/article15070.htm[/url]

You don't find these stupid headlines on CNN or any other reputable news agency because they are made up fairy tales. They'd be out of business in a week. But toads like Fiske can sit in his parents basement and churn out these fantasies because he doesn't have anything to lose. He doesn't have to report the truth, just sensationalized rubbish. The world laughs at guys like him and at people like you, bluesky, for swallowing his bunk.

Robert Fisk again eh ? LOL....a veritable fountain of truth no doubt .

Americans behind all the suicide bombings ?

Mass graves ?

No it couldn't be .......muslims perpetrating these daily slaughters .....gotta be "someone else " ...yea ....."someone else "....must be the Americans , muslims don't do such things ....right ?

Another "mass cover-up " ? Hmmmmm ...and in one week 180 bound tortured and shot bodies found in and around Bagdad .....must be those Americans again huh ?

Dont worry Fisk is there, .... to sell you your delusions .He's not stupid , he's tapped a market and knows it .

Just like there ain't no sectarian violence ...riiiiight . B)

Notice when we Use Americans and their come back is with Muslims.

Makko did you know that there are Chinese Muslims? do you see bombs exploding in China, Muslims in Turkey, Muslims in Morrocco, Muslims in...

Only a foolish illeterate man would use that term to include 1.5 Billion (+,-) people around that world! i shake my head reading your post but i always hesitate to reply because as i said earlier you are not worth of talking to. And you bring the same issues over and over and over, while you know that i, or others in this forum has answered your question where then you would leave that topic and start it all over in another. And i love how you are here every single day!

Another hint for you, dont insult Muslims who practice their religion in the political, or any other section. Because the top banner says IslamIC FORUM.

Now u can tell me , why are u a proud American ?

I am proud because this nation has contributed a lot of great things to the world. The light bulb you write by was invented in this nation, along with the technology that created your computer. We created the air conditioning that keeps you comfortable, the airplane that flies you to see your loved ones, and the vaccine that keeps polio at bay. We have landed men on the moon and let the world see further and clearer into space than ever before. The citizens of this nation have created thousands, if not millions, of things that have helped the world.

I am proud of being a citizen in a nation where the government does not judge you based on your religion, where I pay the same taxes as any other citizen regardless of my religion or my color. I am proud to live in a country in which I can speak my mind. If I don't like what my president or any other leader is saying I can, without fear of prosecution, say what I think about him, even insult him. I am proud to live in a country in which the government cannot shut down a newspaper simply because they don't like what it is saying. I am proud to live in a nation in which my two best friends are a Muslim and a Jew and noone thinks a thing about it.

I am proud to live in a nation that created the Declaration of Independence and that created a constitution that we have lived under for over 200 years now. A constitution that declares that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. A constitution that says The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

I am proud to live in a nation that looks to the future instead of living in the past.

I am proud to live in a country in which people fight to get in, not to get out.

That is just the tip of the iceberg in regards to your question.

i bet there are americans out there who are not proud and in HARDfact ashamed with bush's antics in mideast

he has lied to justify his illegal war in iraq. he has destroyed iraq and afghanisatan in his socalled campaign combatting terrorism worldwide

he persistently sniffed after iran for its socalled wmd while keeping silent as donkey when the world wanna condemn israeli wmd. o well :D

&&&

Today's Breaking News: 1. Discover 1000 years of Missing History: MUSLIM CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD

News u won't EVER find on CNN/FoxNews :D

Explore Muslim Heritage

Sciences • Scientific Inventions • Astronomy • Mathematics • Medical Science • Hospitals In Mediaeval Islam

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimheritage(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimheritage(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.1001inventions(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.1001inventions(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/~salems2/muslim_contribution_to_the_wor.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/~salems2/muslim_..._the_world.html[/url]

CD ' Alim'

2. A Funny Thing

Happened on the Way to the Moon

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/A_Funny_Thing_Happened_on_the_y_to_the_Moon"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/A_Funny_Thing...Way_to_the_Moo

[/url]

Sibrel believes that there were numerous insurmountable scientific and technical problems involving landing men on the moon and returning them to Earth safely, and that certain anomalies and inconsistencies in NASA's records of the landings point to a hoax.

Sibrel postulates that the fraud was perpetrated because of the perception that if the United States could put a man on the moon before the Soviet Union did, it would be a major victory in the Cold War, since the Soviet government had been the first to achieve a successful space launch (Sputnik in 1957) the first manned space flight, and the first spacewalk

&&&&&

World of Islam

The Attitude of the Quran and the Prophet toward Knowledge

Islam is a religion based upon knowledge for it is ultimately knowledge of the Oneness of God combined with faith and total commitment to Him that saves man.

The text of the Quran is replete with verses inviting man to use his intellect, to ponder, to think and to know, for the goal of human life is to discover the Truth which is none other than worshipping God in His Oneness.

The Hadith literature is also full of references to the importance of knowledge. Such sayings of the Prophet as "Seek knowledge even in China", "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave", and "Verily the men of knowledge are the inheritors of the prophets", have echoed throughout the history of Islam and incited Muslims to seek knowledge wherever it might be found. During most of its history, Islamic civilization has been witness to a veritable celebration of knowledge.

That is why every traditional Islamic city possessed public and private libraries and some cities like Cordoba and Baghdad boasted of libraries with over 400,000 books. Such cities also had bookstores, some of which sold a large number of titles. That is also why the scholar has always been held in the highest esteem in Islamic society.

The hadiths of the Prophet contain many instructions concerning health including dietary habits; these sayings became the foundation of what came to be known later as "Prophetic medicine" (al-tibb al-nabawi).

Because of the great attention paid in Islam to the need to take care of the body and to hygiene, early in Islamic history Muslims began to cultivate the field of medicine turning once again to all the knowledge that was available to them from Greek, Persian and Indian sources.

The greatest of all Muslim physicians, however, was Ibn Sina who was called "the prince of physicians" in the West. He synthesized Islamic medicine in his major masterpiece, al-Qanun fi'l tibb (The Canon of Medicine), which is the most famous of all medical books in history. It was the final authority in medical matters in Europe for nearly six centuries and is still taught wherever Islamic medicine has survived to this day in such lands as Pakistan and India

The first great Muslim mathematician, al-Khwarazmi, who lived in the 9th century, wrote a treatise on arithmetic whose Latin translation brought what is known as Arabic numerals to the West.

To this day guarismo, derived from his name, means figure or digit in Spanish while algorithm is still used in English. Al-Khwarazmi is also the author of the first book on algebra. This science was developed by Muslims on the basis of earlier Greek and Indian works of a rudimentary nature.

The very name algebra comes from the first part of the name of the book of al-Khwarazmi, entitled Kirah al-jahr wa'l-muqabalah. Abu Kamil al-Shuja' discussed algebraic equations with five unknowns. The science was further developed by such figures as al-Karaji until it reached its peak with Khayyam who classified by kind and class algebraic equations up to the third degree.

Inventions

Abul Hasan is distinguished as the inventor of the Telescope, which he described to be a “Tube, to the extremities of which were attached diopters".

The Pendulum was invented by Ibn Yunus, a genius in science who lived in the reign of Aziz Billah and Hakim bi-Amr-illah, the Fatimid monarchs of Egypt

The first watch was made by Kutbi, a renowned watch-maker of his time. During the Abbasid reign the use of a watch became quite common and the famous Harun-ar-Rashid once despatched a watch as a gift to his celebrated contemporary, the French Emperor Charlemagne. At that time a watch was considered a novel thing in Europe and was regarded as an object of wonder.

The invention of Mariners Compass, which revolutionised sea borne commerce and oceanic shipping and enabled the Arabs to roam over the stormy seas in quest of new lands and additional markets for their commodities, is essentially a contribution of the Muslims to the world of science.

Knowledge about the properties of the needle, can no doubt be traced to Chinese sources, but putting it into working shape, in the form of a mariners' compass, was the achievement of Muslim scientists. The compass was probably invented for the purpose of finding out the Qibla for Prayers

It has been acknowledged by Joseph Hell in his book, Arab Civilization, that the distinction of inventing photography goes to Ibn al-Hashem, who is not only credited with its invention but also its development.

Muhammad Musa, a great scholar of geography, has the unique distinction of being the inventor of an instrument by which the earth could be measured. He also invented the "Astrolabe". These novel instruments invented by him have been preserved in the Museum of Madrid (Spain).

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.1001inventions(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.1001inventions(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]