Islamic Forum
desertdweller

A dictionnary?

:D maybe we could have a dictionnary to explain words that are used in Islam, like Salaat: prayer, Islam : Submission

PropellerAds

not a bad idea, but that wil lbe hard but nice though.

salam

:D

it wouldn't be hard. i mean it could just be a section on its own somewhere in I.F. Would be handy for muslims and non muslims.

Good Idea. Currently I use "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary.html"]this website[/url] but I often find it lacking, so a more updated version would be nice :P

AS

Thats actually a good website AS. Why dont you post it up on the web links section if u havent already. Im sure alot of ppl would appreicete it.

Thats actually a good website AS. Why dont you post it up on the web links section if u havent already. Im sure alot of ppl would appreicete it.

As you wish sis :P ... "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3396"]it can be found in IF here![/url]

:P

AS

Edited by Allah's Slave

:P thanks, very helpful :D :D

Yes i think that would be good idea, since im not familiar with so many arabic words.

thanks Allahs-slave for the link, it will be helpful for me. :D

assalaamu alaikum,

Yes i think that would be good idea, since im not familiar with so many arabic words.

thanks Allahs-slave for the link, it will be helpful for me.  :D

you're very welcome :P feel free to ask if you need any other info that i might be able to dig up :D

walaikum assalaam,

AS

Don't go anywhere... now its r i g h t here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3737"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3737[/url]