Islamic Forum
diverdown

Is Farrakhan Ready To Kick The Bucket ?

(www.)"foxnews/story/0,2933,215231,00.html"]Link[/url]

Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Says He's Seriously Ill

Friday, September 22, 2006

CHICAGO — Minister Louis Farrakhan said in a letter to followers this month that he is seriously ill, and he asked the Nation of Islam's leaders to carry on in his absence to make sure the movement "will live long after I and we have gone."

Farrakhan, 73, said he began suffering pain earlier this year similar to 1998, when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and underwent surgery. He said doctors discovered an ulcer in his anal area during a visit to Cuba in March.

Since then, he has lost 35 pounds while battling "serious infection and inflammation," Farrakhan said in a letter dated Sept. 11 and published in the Nation of Islam's The Final Call newspaper.

Farrakhan said he will work hard to recover "because I do not believe my earthly work is done." He said he asked his executive board to solve problems during his recovery.

Farrakhan likened his situation to that of Fidel Castro, who temporarily relinquished power because of illness.

"While many rejoiced — believing and thinking that if Fidel Castro and the Cuban Revolution expired they could move Cuba and the Revolution in a new direction — his absence from the helm only proved that Cuba will not fall apart over the absence or passing of their illustrious leader," Farrakhan wrote in the letter.

He also warned followers to be "ever watchful for any smart, crooked deceiver and hypocrite who would create confusion over my present condition."

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

PropellerAds
(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.foxnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/story/0,2933,215231,00.html"]Link[/url]

Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Says He's Seriously Ill

Friday, September 22, 2006

CHICAGO — Minister Louis Farrakhan said in a letter to followers this month that he is seriously ill, and he asked the Nation of Islam's leaders to carry on in his absence to make sure the movement "will live long after I and we have gone."

Farrakhan, 73, said he began suffering pain earlier this year similar to 1998, when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and underwent surgery. He said doctors discovered an ulcer in his anal area during a visit to Cuba in March.

Since then, he has lost 35 pounds while battling "serious infection and inflammation," Farrakhan said in a letter dated Sept. 11 and published in the Nation of Islam's The Final Call newspaper.

Farrakhan said he will work hard to recover "because I do not believe my earthly work is done." He said he asked his executive board to solve problems during his recovery.

Farrakhan likened his situation to that of Fidel Castro, who temporarily relinquished power because of illness.

"While many rejoiced — believing and thinking that if Fidel Castro and the Cuban Revolution expired they could move Cuba and the Revolution in a new direction — his absence from the helm only proved that Cuba will not fall apart over the absence or passing of their illustrious leader," Farrakhan wrote in the letter.

He also warned followers to be "ever watchful for any smart, crooked deceiver and hypocrite who would create confusion over my present condition."

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I agree. Farrakhan did more to sour race relations in the US ( and Canada) than any other man alive today. How ironic that this pain in the is dying from a....

well you get the drift

I agree. Farrakhan did more to sour race relations in the US ( and Canada) than any other man alive today. How ironic that this pain in the is dying from a....

well you get the drift

:D

The Brother also did more than most to bring a lot of Black men (and women) in America out of the slave mentality that the government breeds into them and to live there lives proud to be Black and Muslim.

You can be proud without being full of hate.

Of course, I am just a stupid white devil and lying comes easy to me, at least according to him.

Well said Livius

unfortunatly most of your american brethren (black or white) do not seem to agree with that.

As for Minister Louis Farrakhan I think he spent most of his time driving people away from real Islam :D

i agree, plus i hate the nation of Islam... the sooner he dies the better!

it was more or less a by product of the kkk era

Edited by shaidmahmood

How ironic that this pain in the is dying from a....

Not to be glad about anyone's illness, but...that IS ironic.

Louis Farrakan , is rather quiet as of late , no doubt , facing the inevitability of his own mortality , and the thought that soon, he will be accountable to a higher authority , for the hatred he spewed and the assasination of Malcom X .

As the need for repentance becomes more urgent , it causes his mouth to remain shut .

I suggest anyone thinking Nation of Islam , has any connection to the Islam you know , simply investigate the history and origins of this cult . Yes CULT , That , beleve or not , was founded by a whiteman .

Louis Farrakan is an irrational man , who on national tv , stated that a spaceship was hovering above the earth , of course "out of sight of radar " waiting for a cataclysmic event , to make its appearence .

It's also a little known fact that he believed the origins of the black man , were ....on the Moon .

Yes , he had some good ideas , but also some very bad ones . He also had a very strange habit of smiling while spewing out hatred , as anyone who watched and listened to his many speeches will affirm .

He was diagnosed with prostate cancer several years ago , and most likely it has spread , and now threatens his life .

Yeah, he's a nutter for sure. And apart from the use of the word 'Islam' there is nothing Islamic about the nation.

Not so much the KKK , but by racial discrimination in general ,existing in the northern states and cities . The movement started in Detroit in 1930 during the depression . Blacks were mistreated not overtly as in the south , where they had left , but in the north . Wallace Fard , a man little is known about is the founder ...he dissappeared a few years after and Elijah Pool , later called Elijah Mohamed became the leader . After Elijah came Malcom X , both these men were the sons of baptist ministers . The central belief tha God is not God but man . Elijah Mohamed preach hatred towards the whiteman , Malcom X deviated from this and was subsequently assasinated by Farrakan's bunch .

Just another case as "man posing as God " , a common theme for this type of cult , on the order of Jim Brown and David Koresh . So far Nation of Islam has not gravitated towards messianic suicide as the other two mentioned .

The Brother also did more than most to bring a lot of Black men (and women) in America out of the slave mentality that the government breeds into them and to live there lives proud to be Black and Muslim.

If you study the dogma of Nation of Islam , you'll quickly find , their beliefs totally alien to Islam . In fact poly-theistic to say the least .

The NAACP , and Martin Luther King , did far more than this cult ever did to ameliorate the condition of the black man in America .

OK, I admit the NOI and the off shoot 5% Nation arent too close to Islamic teachings, but the Brother did help a lot of Black men out of the ghetto mind and into a more religious and social conseus (spelling?) mind.

So I will be sad to see him go, even though I am a White man.

While I will not cheer, I most definitely will not shed a tear either.

OK, I admit the NOI and the off shoot 5% Nation arent too close to Islamic teachings, but the Brother did help a lot of Black men out of the ghetto mind and into a more religious and social conseus (spelling?) mind.

So I will be sad to see him go, even though I am a White man.

Well that's on you ole man . I dont know if you can classify a success when along with "religiousness " comes bigotry and hatred , for Farakahn and most of his followers are virulent anti-semites and anti white .

Guess you haven't listened to that many of his speeches .

Most of his converts occur in prisons , you can make of that, whatever you wish .

"too close to Islam " ? Polytheism ? ?