Islamic Forum
Makko

Taliban At It Again

Woman are getting abused again in Afghanistan , Womens schools are being attacked by the Taliban , and head of these womans schools , was assasinated yesterday .

A women's rights leader now fears for her life .

Of course she's being blamed for ......"being sympathetic to israel " ....

According to Taliban , women should remain uneducated , and MUTED of any voice anywhere.

What a nice buncha guys eh ?

PropellerAds

They're wrong, but...

Just getting that standard "but" out of the way for Muslims, who are sure to use it anyway.

Edited by The Real Mega

Islam invented women's right, so this issue is irrelevant and shall be swept under the carpet, where it belongs.

As long as it's not big bad western men that are harming these women, it is really not worth the time or effort to even address the issue, let alone actually condemn it.

I once heard about a girl in America who was sent home by her teacher for wearing the wrong earrings, so there you go, the west is as bad as the taliban, if not worse!!

Not that the taliban are actually bad. It's the west that portray them as such. Damned western media!!

Islam is against beating women, except for that bit about beating women, but that's not important right now.....er.....er.......

..........israel is horrible, and Bush is a liar!!!

If the Taliban weren't so concerned about women doing anything except getting beaten when they step out of line , maybe they would actually evolve into civilised human beings , and they wouldn't be living in mud huts ...in the dark .

And WHERE do these "Taliban " [students ] come from ? Ahh yes the western lawless regions of Pakistan .

Backwards begets backwards .

Bu the the reason they're backwards is ....Bush and israel , of course .

DEVOLUTION in progress .

I dont think the Taliban deserve women , perhaps the world should get together and rescue all of them , get 'em all out of Afghnistan , and leave the backwards boys to themselves .

They're wrong, but...

Just getting that standard "but" out of the way for Muslims, who are sure to use it anyway.

Don't you use that same standard too?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

If the Taliban weren't so concerned about women doing anything except getting beaten when they step out of line , maybe they would actually evolve into civilised human beings , and they wouldn't be living in mud huts ...in the dark .

Now you said they were living in the mud huts, in the dark, backward. Don't they know better than you how to hit two buildings accurately? They must have had an advance fllight training lessons there in the deep forest of Afghanistan.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Nope. Show me one post where I've defended the Bush's war.

What bout israel's recent barbarous actions when fighting the Hizbullah?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Show me where I defended israel? The whole place is a mess. Both sides are equally guilty. There's more than enough blame to go around. Next?

Peace

Makko, could you post a link or article about the incident you are talking about?

And btw, Islam talks about educating everyone, men AND women

Peace Um-`Eesaa,

I believe Makko knows what Islam teaches about women. It is the Taliban's version of Islam that he has issues with.

Peace,

There is no 'but' here...what the Taliban are and have been doing is wrong...They follow a tribal culture where women are viewed as second class citizens...

This is NOT Islamic and cannot/should not in any way be attached to Islam...

But everyone knows this anyway...I hope.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Deal with the issue posted Yasnov . I know you have trouble with that , but try to be a man about it and address the issue . The Taliban were doing this BEFORE 9/11 . Dont try any of your diversions from facing the issue , and that is, the treatment of women.

If you can't address the issue , then get off this thread and go where you can give a straight answer .

Your juvenile. games are becoming a bit stupid .

I guess you realize the attitude towards women by the Taliban is completely un-defensible , so you wanna raise another issue , but hey , start a new thread , or deal with this one .

Wassalam,

Yasnov

LOL....Fear of Flying was spot on .

....er...err.....BUSH !!! ....uh ...er....israel ......duh .

Peace,

There is no 'but' here...what the Taliban are and have been doing is wrong...They follow a tribal culture where women are viewed as second class citizens...

This is NOT Islamic and cannot/should not in any way be attached to Islam...

But everyone knows this anyway...I hope.

Yes selina , "everyone knows it ....except the Taliban .

Maybe someone oughta tell them . Maybe Karzai oughta take a stronger stand .

Maybe the Islamic leaders of the world oughta scream it to them huh ?

Hows about a few good Fatawas , with a lot of publicity so they may get the message .

Where are the muslims of Afghanistan .

I guess you realize the attitude towards women by the Taliban is completely un-defensible , so you wanna raise another issue , but hey , start a new thread , or deal with this one .

The real mega started talking bout: "that's wrong, but .." standard. And as I remember, you also love to use this when it comes to israel's agression toward Taleeban or Palestinian civilians.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Show me where I defended israel? The whole place is a mess. Both sides are equally guilty. There's more than enough blame to go around. Next?

Let me put it this way: You don't defend bush or israel, you don't support them either, but you understand why the israeli and bush have to kill civilians right? It means the "it's wrong but ..." standard also applies to you.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Peace

Makko, could you post a link or article about the incident you are talking about?

And btw, Islam talks about educating everyone, men AND women

Where is the link Makko? Did you get it from frontpagemag too?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

If you want to have my comments, you should know that you are obliged to paste the link you refer to. I don't want to comment on your own words. It's been proven that most of them are empty and unreliable.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Now you said they were living in the mud huts, in the dark, backward. Don't they know better than you how to hit two buildings accurately? They must have had an advance fllight training lessons there in the deep forest of Afghanistan.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

I thought they trained in the US because Afghanistan is so backward. Because they are so backward they had to use western designs.

And no I don't think they know better how to target 2 buildings accurately, ever heard of cruise missiles, laser guided bombs etc? You must have seen them, it's where you don't have to kill yourself to get the job done (and claim martydom - as far as I'm concerned suicide is suicide, murder is murder).

Which country do you live in Yasnov, out of interest?

Post a link ....that is the standard reply .

Some people here demand a link then reject it because its not from a source they favor .

I'll tell you what ..the report was all over the news , therte is no need to post a link . That is like saying ....post a link for the car bomb that just killed 36 and wounded 60 ....yea right ..... get up off your lazy rumps , and open the eyes ....that's better than a link .....mostof which are chosen due to a particular bias .

What do these same people do whentheir computer is down ? Rmain in the dark , become oblivious to world events happening around them ?

You wanna refute the issue ? Wanna Deny that the women who was assasinated ..wasn't ?

Wanna deny that the woman's rights activist is NOT in hiding fopr fear of her life , and deny she hasn't been threatened ?

I had provided Yasnov a link on another thread ,another issue , and his reply was ....oh , I want a journal or some other baloney excuse .

If you can't Google , go to Yahoo , if you can't to that your ISP has a homepage with news, or if all else fails ......turn on your tv , and in your most desperate hour , do the "unthinkable " ........

READ YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER .....get awy frm your copmputer , it;s turning your mind to a biased mush .

CIA helped the Implementation of the Taliban... well done america, you sent freedom and democracy to afghanistan.....

SAhaimahmood , the revisionist has spoken .

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT SHAIMAHMOOD .

The CIA supported the MUJAHADEEN , in fighting the Soviets . They also supported , yes Bin Laden , the Saudi Punk with alot of money to burn .

Without the CIA"s help visa-vis STINGER SHOULDER FIRED MISSILES , the mujahadeen would still be fighting the Soviets, if they had not been wiped out completely .

THER WERE NO TALIBAN AT THAT TIME .

The Taliban came AFTER the Soviets withdrew .

The Taliban are mostly tribal morons , from Pakistan's western lawless provinces , who practice the same barbaric treatment of women .

The Taliban are a proxy of Pakistan . Warlords were the predominant group making up Afghanistan ...drug traders and thieves ....when the power vacuum came about after the Soviets left , the Taliban came in ....by FORCE , and they did their share of murders and slaughter .

The majoriy of Afghanis , did not want either .The majority of Afghanis were glad to see the oppressive Taliban out of power .

The Taliban brought fire down on Afghanistan by allowing Bin laden to base his operations in Afghanistan , and plot 9/11 from there , as well as the Bombing of the African Embassies , the USS Cole and the Kobar Towers in Saudi Arabia ...all acts of war .

Pakistan was powerless to control their western radicals in the mountains, because too many Pakistanis support this type of moron ....that is why there is no authority in pakistan's western provinces , that is why Bin Laden was safely hiding there .

NO , the CIA did NOT create the Taliban ...there is no need for you to LIE about that Yasnov . It's all a matter of record .

READ YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER .....get awy frm your copmputer , it;s turning your mind to a biased mush .

... once again (i love quoting this..)

" If you don't watch the news ( don't read the news), you are uninformed.

If you Do watch the news (read the news), you are misinformed"

And as i always say,.. Don't hate the media, become the media.

Mr Makko

for your info Opium production in the Taliban regime had been reduced by 98% by February 2001...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Taliban_Movement#Rise_to_power"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Taliban_Movement#Rise_to_power[/url]

Basically your beef with the Taliban is you didnt get the deal you lot wanted with the UNOCAL pipeline so all of a sudden theres a war on terror, as round there is a very big gassy/oilly reserve that the americans want to get thier greasy fingers on... so with a bit of propaganda you started a war on terror...

But the fact remains that the CIA did have a hand with the Taliban introduction... AND YOU KNOW IT SUNSHINE!