Islamic Forum
Makko

Taliban At It Again

Post a link ....that is the standard reply .

I'll tell you what ..the report was all over the news , therte is no need to post a link . That is like saying ....post a link for the car bomb that just killed 36 and wounded 60 ....yea right ..... get up off your lazy rumps , and open the eyes ....that's better than a link .....mostof which are chosen due to a particular bias .

Mr. Makko is rather lazy, not everyone in this forum always keeps up with everything going on in the world. So, I had to do his job. I searched google but only found this, and it happened in 2003.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sfgate(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/09/09/MN7488.DTL"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sfgate(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...9/09/MN7488.DTL[/url]

Then I tried www.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link) but there was no the news he referred to, I used its search facility, but still couldn't find it. And Mr. Makko said it was all over the news. Perhaps in Mr. Makko's world, it's all over the news, coz it is the only kind of news that Mr. Makko loves to see.

I had provided Yasnov a link on another thread ,another issue , and his reply was ....oh , I want a journal or some other baloney excuse .

You meant the Frontpagemag? LOL Who are you kidding? At least brings your mainstream media, not the notorious ones like frontpagemag.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

PropellerAds
NO , the CIA did NOT create the Taliban ...there is no need for you to LIE about that Yasnov . It's all a matter of record .

Now, Mr. Makko accuses me of lying ...

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Mr. Makko is rather lazy, not everyone in this forum always keeps up with everything going on in the world. So, I had to do his job. I searched google but only found this, and it happened in 2003.

(www.)"http://sfgate/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/09/09/MN7488.DTL"]sfgate/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...9/09/MN7488.DTL[/url]

Then I tried cnn but there was no the news he referred to, I used its search facility, but still couldn't find it. And Mr. Makko said it was all over the news. Perhaps in Mr. Makko's world, it's all over the news, coz it is the only kind of news that Mr. Makko loves to see.

You meant the Frontpagemag? LOL Who are you kidding? At least brings your mainstream media, not the notorious ones like frontpagemag.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

I found some articles regarding (which I presume you were) Makko's title for this thread.

Assumng you were, which google were you looking on!?

(www.)"http://usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/display.html?p=washfile-english&y=2006&m=September&x=20060926170734mlenuhret0518732"]usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/display....nuhret0.2518732[/url]

(www.)"http://scoop.epluribusmedia####/story/2006/9/26/131011/490"]scoop.epluribusmedia####

#/story/2006/9/26/131011/490[/url]

(www.)"http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2006/09/afghan-womens-rights-advocate-murdered.php"]jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2006...te-murdered.php[/url]

(www.)"http://canada/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=128e0acf-dbd7-4300-9dec-f098702fc6e4"]canada/vancouversun/news/st...ec-f098702fc6e4[/url]

hope these links work

BTW, the CIA did NOT create the Taliban in the way you are indicating.

They DID give a bunch of Muslims some money, some of whom then became the Taliban.

To say therefore that the CIA created them is wrong, they just grew from the situation.

Now, Mr. Makko accuses me of lying ...

Wassalam,

Yasnov

You said the CIA had a hand in bringing in the Taliban , the fact is there were no Taliban , the CIA assisted the mujahadeen get rid of the Soviets .

What filled the power vacuum afterwards was the Taliban , and forcefully at that .

Where I come from , being "less than truthfull " in a statement , is ....speaking a LIE .

Oh ....and BTW Yasnov , regardibng the CIA and the Taliban , it was Shaimahmood who made that statement , not you , and Shaimahmood whom I called a Liar , but if you wish to include yourself , go right ahead .

As far as the incidents I mentioned regarding the assasination and threats to the activist , it has been all over Cnn , msnbc for the past two days , not to mention in The NY Times , and all of my local newspapers , so ....don't know where you're living ole boy , but you are being deprived .

And as far as the veracity you seem to give to links as if they are gospel truth [a common habit around here ] ...tell me , NOW that it is a MOOT POINT as to WHO is RESPONSIBLE for the 9/11 attacks , what credibility would you attach to the thousands upon thousans of "conspiracy theories " regarding 9/11 , with their "mountains of alleged proofs " ???

Even the Zman has finally realized that , and has changed his tactic to nmow , assigning "moral responsibility to Americans .

I'll tell you what you can do with them....flush them down the toilet , for that's all they're worth.

And BTW , the Lebanese woman who narrated her story of her life in Lebanon as a christian was from Frontpage .....

The rest of the events of christians being massacred in Lebanon by muslims are a matter of historical record , but since all you do is "check links " you can google those places and dates , for you have attempted to reject them out of hand because you thought them from frontpage .

p.s. you can also google the treatment of women in Afganistan , and the events I listed .....if you can't find them on Google , then wherever you live , your ISP has them BLOCKED , just like the Chinese do , therefore you do not have free access to the internet .... and that would explain most of the misinformatiuon that you spout out on these threads .

Oh ....and BTW Yasnov , regardibng the CIA and the Taliban , it was Shaimahmood who made that statement , not you , and Shaimahmood whom I called a Liar , but if you wish to include yourself , go right ahead.

So, I guess you'll never apologize.

And BTW , the Lebanese woman who narrated her story of her life in Lebanon as a christian was from Frontpage .....

Yeah, it's perfect for you. The most reliable and unbiased source.

The rest of the events of christians being massacred in Lebanon by muslims are a matter of historical record , but since all you do is "check links " you can google those places and dates , for you have attempted to reject them out of hand because you thought them from frontpage .

What is your links?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Let me put it this way: You don't defend bush or israel, you don't support them either, but you understand why the israeli and bush have to kill civilians right? It means the "it's wrong but ..." standard also applies to you.

I understand what makes them tick. I don't make excuses for them. And that's what this is about, excusing behavior because they share your ideology. As long as you hate israel, Muslims think you're ok. Nothing else matters.

It's the same thing in the US with abortion. Many people are so blinded by one issue, they'll give ANYONE a free pass, simply because they say they're "Pro-Life".

They're all fools.

There is no apology necessarry Yasnov , for what ? Something YOU did ? You owe me an apology .

You said you googl;ed the Afghan woman who was assasinated and found nothing ......was that the truth Yasnov ?

I dont think so .

You said you heard nothing of the incident ? Was that the truth Yasnov ?

I dont think so .

So what do you when caught in your own web ? ....of course , standard operating proceedure - Change the Subject ...and even there you falter .

I'll humor you however , not out of avraice but out of pity .

Here's a link to the story , and if you really have the ambition , google the womans name , and you "prove to yourself " that you did not speak the truth to me .

You earned your title, as it were .

(www.)"http://cnn/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/25/afghan.violence.reut/index.html"]cnn/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/2...reut/index.html[/url]

And once you have done that , Google those Lebanese cities and dates that I posted , after all ,do you expect me to wipe your nose for you too ?

Wow, Makko just owned Yasnov. Dude, you better just leave the forums for a while. Getting owned that bad must be pretty embarrassing.

P.S. :D more.

I understand what makes them tick. I don't make excuses for them.

So here it is: Muslims do not support suicide bombers. But Muslims can understand what made those people tick.

And that's what this is about, excusing behavior because they share your ideology. As long as you hate israel, Muslims think you're ok. Nothing else matters.

No, it's not only the Muslims who excuse their behaviours, some christians and western and atheists who don't share their ideology can also understand what makes them tick, if you read news

Wassalam,

Yasnov

So here it is: Muslims do not support suicide bombers. But Muslims can understand what made those people tick.

No, it's not only the Muslims who excuse their behaviours, some christians and western and atheists who don't share their ideology can also understand what makes them tick, if you read news

You must be blind, Yasnov. Do you have any idea how many times, on this forum alone, Muslims have said not to judge Osama bin Laden, because he's a Muslim? The hypocrisy runs deep.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/25/afghan.violence.reut/index.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/2...reut/index.html[/url]

And once you have done that , Google those Lebanese cities and dates that I posted , after all ,do you expect me to wipe your nose for you too ?

Those two gunmen on the motorbike are savage animals and to be condemned strongly. Btw. have you got Taliban claims of responsibility for that? Because I think if they really mean it they will not be emberassed to admit it that they did it.

Btw, what cities and dates have you posted in this thread?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

You must be blind, Yasnov. Do you have any idea how many times, on this forum alone, Muslims have said not to judge Osama bin Laden, because he's a Muslim? The hypocrisy runs deep.

Perhaps because they apply 'innocent until proven guilty' thing? We condemn if he really attacks the WTC and kill the civilians, but we understand why the US make him tick.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

You're busted yasnov , you gott nothing .

But you can divert the discussian and talk about something else ....like you have just done .

Hey do you know a guy named Tom ???//and his HARDfacts .?

Oh , and "innocent until proven guilty " ? You mean like Bin laden , innocent until you have run out of lame excuses and phony theories that 'some-one else " did It ?

As I said Google it Yasnov ,the Taliban did it , and they now threaten the other woman activist , and for that matter any woman who "steps out of line" , and tries to educate herself .

As I said , ALL women should be rescued and taken away from these animals , they do not deserve women , let them reproduce by osmosis , or reptilian regeneration . Or perhaps they could do like the seahorses and change their sex to suit the biological need . But that would be funny huh ? They'd be intermittently beating each other up .

Give it up Yasnov , you cant refute it , start another thread on whatever you chose to use as your diversion .

but that dont hide the fact that the CIA helped along with the ISI implement the taliban..... so once again it... hang on wait for it....

Americas Fault!

its a good job you guys dont repent, lol, you'd never stop... ha haaa

you failed to get the pipeline deal so you went to war and brainwashed half your own country with it.... im so grateful to god that im not you...

And since someone decided to drag israel in again , well that is "the glue " that bonds all those of any stripe .

The ONLY thing they can agree on - israel must be destroyed .

That's the membership pass to the club .

and BTW , Shaimahmood , the Taliban are a product of the radical morons of Pakistan .

They came into power in 1996 , and immediatly began executing fellow muslims who did not tow the line , true Islamic facists .

Then they allowed Bin laden into their "playground " , and that was the beginning of their end . And that is no surprise either for all are of like philosophy " our way or you die " .

It is no surprise that Bin laden and his Al queda thuggs find safe haven in the mountains of western pakistan ...they approve him and know what he did .

What is probably one of the great un-noticed ironies , is that after the earthquake , it is Americans who supplied helicopters , doctors , and material aid to the victims .

I guess Al Queda is too busy fighting infdels , and the Saudi money men , have better places to put their money .

I also find it funny , but rather telling , now that the excuse barrel is empty , and there is no more deniability as to who did 9/11 , now the comparisons come out of the woodwork .

I fully expect the next "conspiracy theory " to be toutedis , that Bush and the zionists either , paid , put him up to it , or tricked him into doing it .

Ahhh , "deniability restored " !!

what the Taliban are and have been doing is wrong...They follow a tribal culture where women are viewed as second class citizens...

This is NOT Islamic and cannot/should not in any way be attached to Islam...

But everyone knows this anyway...I hope.

Perfectly put.

Peace

That's a weak argument Yasnov , as you attempt to defend your position by totally avoiding a relevnt response . I have posted link , which you reject out of hand because they are not links "which you approve " .

And if a volcano erupted somewhere in the world , and I made a statement , YOU would need a link ?

As far as the assasination of the Afghani women , and the threats made to the the other woman I mentioned ....you lied and said you found nothing on Google , since it IS all over google , and could be easily found by typing in a number of keywords .

Your argument here is just as phony as many of your statements .

Tell me Yasnov , do you have an opinion of your own , or do youhave a link to speak for you ?

Are you that inarticulate, that you can not speak for yourself , you depend on links?

People on these threads have posted thousands of links , alluding to a Bush Zionist plot in 9/11 .

Tell me , now that they have been totally refuted , by the arrogance and ego of BinLaden himself , of what value are all those links ?

All they are is "ammunition for artificial arguments "

People use links for outrageously false arguments and offer them as "truth",.... "because it's a link ....it must be true " . It is done here so often that it is a matter of routine .

So much so , that if I said the Earth was round , a demand for a link would be made .

If you want to dispute or refute a claim , you rather a link, than an intellectual discussion , and that simply indicates an inability to assess anything as fact or fiction .

You can not make that distinction on your own .

The abuse of women in Afghhanistan is well documented , a matter of record , and undeniable . Women have been beaten , abused and in fact killed , as a result of the Taliban's view towards women ...will you deny this ?

The incidents I mentioned were both all over the news media , all over google , and there is no reason for a link .

And as YOU confirmed with your own post when you mentioned "the animals on motorbikes " ....so where does that put your phony demand ?

And if not the Taliban ...WHO ?

Since when do murderers have to admit what they have done , in order for guilt to be established .

Who are doing this in Afghanistan ? There are only TWO entities in Afghanistan who would do such a thing , and they are The Taliban or Al Queda , and philosophically , and methodically , there is no difference .

So WHO are you trying to decieve here ?

Besides that , hundreds of ludicrous accusations against Bush , the israelis , "zionists " , American troops , American politicians , American plots and agendas , ...........WITHOUT ANYONE PROVIDING A LINK .

Statements are made without a link , and when a counter-statement ismade ....up goes the demand for a link ,on even the most opinionated statements .

And I'll give you a perfect recent example , a poster added this comment :

"what the Taliban are and have been doing is wrong...They follow a tribal culture where women are viewed as second class citizens...

This is NOT Islamic and cannot/should not in any way be attached to Islam...

But everyone knows this anyway...I hope."

end-quote

Where was the reference to "a link " . Everyone knows or should know ? Really , how would you prove that ? The Taliban were approved , even instituted by most Pakistanis in Waziristan , are they not followers of Islam ?

Where are the links that indicate ....all "should know " ? Where are the links that indicate fatwas have been issued against the behavior of the Taliban ? Does one actually need a link ? Do you ? I don't , I know it is against Islamic teaching ...do I need a link to substantiate that ? do you ?

Links may be required for some statements , but by no means all statements .

But besides , you would reject that which you find unfavorable anyway .

Besides that, YOU GOT YOUR LINK [Rueters ] .

Your argument is not based in intelligence , but in contentiousness .

but the fact remians that americas beef with the taliban is that it didnt get what it wanted from the pipeline deal and the cia along with the isi had a hand in implementing the taliban.....

so please stop denying it makko....

i know what for arguments sake its all terrorists fault.... happy now?

but the fact remians that americas beef with the taliban is that it didnt get what it wanted from the pipeline deal

I wouldn't get my facts from Michael Moore.

The beef with the Taliban is that they were harboring a group that attacked our country.

The beef with the Taliban is that they were harboring a group that attacked our country.

Primarily,yes. However, and this is my personal opinion and not really up for debate but I see something in the works in Afghanistan. I think that it is entirely possible that the USA is preparing for an Afghanistan where the control of southern Afghanistan is in de facto Taliban hands. Once again, am not launching into an 'evil America' diatribe, it's a feeling I'm getting these days. It won't happen soon, and will certainly not be official but I think the USA intelligence agences are realising that Karzai is unable to control even Kabul and that NATO's engagement in Afghanistan will not be permanent. In the long-term a rapprochement with the Taliban (minus Al-Qaeda of course) may well be on the cards. Perhaps Osama will finally be caught to give some 'cover' to the deal.

but the fact remians that americas beef with the taliban is that it didnt get what it wanted from the pipeline deal and the cia along with the isi had a hand in implementing the taliban.....

so please stop denying it makko....

i know what for arguments sake its all terrorists fault.... happy now?

Tsk tsk ,Shaimahmood , you are indeed a product of propaganda . Livius is correct , and , I'm amazed , I find myself in agreement with oZZ on his latest statement , but I do not know if Al Queda can indeed be seperated , but if so , it's plausible .

While you Shaimahmood are still mired in your self-made swamp of illogic .

For you should know , BETTER than I , that the taliban are a product of Pashtuns and western Pakistani tribes . In fact pakistan more than any other entity is responsible for the Talibans existence

So your theory is ludicrous , for it would mean all events leading to 9/11 and the subsequent invasion of Afghanistan were pre-planned for the sake of a pipeline ? Really Shaimahmood , do try to get in touch with reality , and not fantasy .

Oh , and "innocent until proven guilty " ? You mean like Bin laden , innocent until you have run out of lame excuses and phony theories that 'some-one else " did It ?

It's not about me having run out of "lame excuse and phony theories". But it's about Osama's innocent until proven guilty right ...

As I said Google it Yasnov ,the Taliban did it , and they now threaten the other woman activist , and for that matter any woman who "steps out of line" , and tries to educate herself .

Btw, you failed to show me that Taleeban claimed responsibility for this murder. You just assumed it was Taliban. It's like people blame everything going bad in the world on Bush because they did not like bush. You have the same mentality. You don't agree with this right?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

And as YOU confirmed with your own post when you mentioned "the animals on motorbikes " ....so where does that put your phony demand ?

And if not the Taliban ...WHO ?

Since when do murderers have to admit what they have done , in order for guilt to be established .

That's such a long post you've made above. I just want to be FAIR, just because you think that one group is notorius evil, you cannot just simply blame them for everthing wrong going on without further proof. That's unfair.

You don't like people pointfinger at the US government for anything going wrong in the world just because these people think that the US

goverment is evil?

Aren't Taleeban and Al-Qaeda established for murdering civilians? Why should they be ashamed to claim for responsibility for the murder if they really did it?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Evil is evil . Let the chips fall where they may .....and that works BOTH ways .

On the topic of the thread , yes , its the Taliban / Al Queda .

Your rationale for whether or not they make public claim for responsibility , is hairbrained to say the least , and may be cause for innocence ONLY in a mind like yours .