Islamic Forum

First I will state that I was raised Catholic, I went through the whole Christian Process...Communion and Confirmation etc....I was never that religious.

But Suphan Allah I was steadfast to this religion cause that was what I was raised!

It wasn't until I met my husband who is a Egyptian Sunni Muslim that the world of Islam came to me. Funny as it seems I didn't learn much from him only cause I was stubborn... If he told me anything about Islam even if it made sense I would never admit it to him. But through the grace of Allah I was still able to learn Islam from a friend of my husband's sister. Her name is Lobna. I use to see her much and I was very curious about the religion.

What struck me most about Al Islam is that I am closer to Allah than I ever was. Let me explain. In church you had to go to "confession " so I can be forgiven for my sins. In Islam I had to asked Allah for forgiveness , there is no middle man ( priest, confession etc...)

And the more I learned on Islam I was dumbstruck to find that I have as much rights as any man, much to my suprise. I never saw Islam as "fair" but I was never so wrong. There are so many hadith about how wives, mothers, daughters are to be treated. they are to be treated with RESPECT! and how about the Surah Maryam? There is a Surah in the Quran for the mother of Jesus. May Allah be pleased with both of them. This was especially Important . First cause I didn't know that Islam believed in Jesus and Mary.

I always thought that what ever I did no matter how bad or how wrong I was I will always be forgiven because I was first baptized and that as long as I had Jesus in me, everything would be ok. Meaning I will go to Heaven. Boy was I wrong! I now have a conscience. I now live to please Allah and I am Always worried about my actions as well as my speech. I have more morals now than I ever did, I know that Allah knows everything that is in my heart and in my thoughts as well as what I say or do. I have never feared GOD before Islam! But my fear of Allah and the day of Judgement is so great that i can't help but "try" as best as I can to live a righteous life . To try to explain why i went to Islam is easy yet so hard. There is so many reasons why . the fact that Allah loves me and that HE is ALL KNOWING and ALL Hearing puts me on to a straight path.

I was not "forced" to Islam because of the fact that I married a Muslim . I converted to Islam about 2 years AFTER I was married! Islam means to submit to Allah.... What good is it if u make someone convert to Islam if there heart is not in it? Do u think Allah does not know what is in your heart?

Ya Allah I pray that you may bestow Knowledge on us and guide all to the right path and I also Pray that you join us with those who are Righteous! Ameen

Salma

PropellerAds

With the name of Allah ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continuously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm[/url]

&&&

Thanks sis for sharing ur story . May Allah bless u.

Insha Allah , The Rise Of Islam Will Continue :D (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=31496&view=getnewpost"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...view=getnewpost[/url]

:D

Mashallaah,

Thanks for sharing your story, it really made me happy.

assalamu aleikom, my name is Maela and i am from Romania. I am reverted to Islam and i would like to share my story with you

everything started on 11 september 2001

i was learning for an exam and i had the tv turned on, but it was on mute

and in a second something made me look at tv, it was the 2 tours going down, and i swear that i though that it was a movie or something, and when i turned on the sound, i listened what happened... after all was over, i watched so many tv shows or talk shows about this, where all the people blamed the Islam, the muslims and the real message was that their religion, the Islam, tell them to do this kind of things... it was strange to hear that on tv. and i asked myself: what kind of religion is this, teling people to kill other people?

we have a lot of muslims here, because Turkey is near but i was never interested to find out more about Islam because i was treating normal the muslims around me, i never made a difference.

oh, i forgot to say that i was borned christian,but i was never a really good christian, i never liked to go to church because my ideas about God it were different than the bible or church

after a while, after i finished with my exams, i had a little vacation and i was interested to find out more about Islam. i was at an Islamic center and buy some books and started to read about Islam, ramadan and the way of life, about woman and man, children and familly

more i was reading, more i was realising that this is my religion and this is what i was beliving in, i was discovering myself and my real faith. it was like i was reading my life from those books. after a while i buyed my first Quraan and started to read it. after reading Quraan i was sure that i am muslimah, is like i found myself, i found my life

i converted to Islam by myself, i give up my life before and started to live in Islam

i didn't care about what people though, i lost most of my friends and my familly didn't agree with my decision, they will never agree it, but i live in peace because i have Allah now

and i am complete now

With the name of Allah ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continuously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran---the Final Testament

Recitation of Sura Fathiha by Shiekh Saad Al-Ghamdhi of Saudi Arabia

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fathiha.au"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fathiha.au[/url]

&&&

i lost most of my friends and my familly didn't agree with my decision, they will never agree it, but i live in peace because i have Allah now

and i am complete now

May Allah bless you in this world & the life hereafter. Ameen.

My be , u lost ur old friends but u have got ur new brothers/sisters :D who are more than a billion , not bad :D

u may find the story interesting.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1158658295795&pagename=Zone-English-Discover_Islam%2FDIELayout"]A Romanian Falls in Love With Islam [/url] by Lana

Edited by bluesky

:D!!

:D sisters for sharing your stories.

May Allah :D bless you.

Salamz,

Allhumdullilah sis for sharing your stories. I just love all the revert stories and somehow I always end up having tears.

May Allah reward you for all ur deeds.

Ameen!

Your sis in Islam!

:D Amazing, so many people reverting to Islam. It's great to see. In our community we have a Romanian brother who reverted around the same time that I did. :D

May Allah grant you both Jannat Firdaus :D

asalamoalaikum

its really great to see someone reverted to Islam and the final truth as we are not supposed to live for this world,we are in this world to earn something for our life after death so we all should know the ULTIMATE TRUTH!!!

walaikum salam

post-8827-1161637625_thumb.jpg

Dear sisters Salma and Maela,

i thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Mashallah, you found hidayah from Allah, inshallah never lose it :D

i love you both :D

Asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathu sisters,

jazakallah khair for sharing your beautiful stories of entering Islam (submitting to Allah the Almighty), mashAllah, alhamdulillah! Allahu Akbar!

May Allah make all hardships easy for you. Ameen

Please do ask any questions or share your thoughts etc. :D

wasalam, your sis in Islam, Aamina

Asalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu,

im new to this website, its nice i like it Marshallah its really nice to hear people that revert, i know i few people (like australians) who actually think Islam makes sence to them. theyre the type of people who drink go out wear really revealing clothing who go clubbing, and when i explain to them things about Islam they actually rekon that it makes sense to them (and they never even heard anything like it, like their new to hearing all these things). Inshallah more people convert. Now that girl isnt talking to me, i think maybe because her boy friend and mother think im a bad influence hey i dont preech or lecture she's the one who's always very very very curious and asks many questions and finds that it makes alot of sense.

Some other girl i know aswell rekons that outa all religions only Islam makes sense to her, but she still hasnt converted because her parents will shoot her, and she's not allowed.

Anyway i hope that Inshallah all convert. Ameen.

asalaam alaikum.

salaam/peace;

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.idristawfiq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.idristawfiq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Dear Friends,

Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

On Monday 30th October Idris Tawfiq will take part in his monthly Live

Dialogue for those new to Islam, at www.islamonline.com, called "Helping

New Muslims." It will be from 6pm to 8pm (Makkah time).

You might also like to see another Live Dialogue, which Idris did some

months ago, talking about his journey to Islam:

"From the Vatican to Al Azhar. Idris Tawfiq talks to the youth."

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/livedialogue/english/Browse.asp?hGuestID=0NmBLy"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/livedialogue/en...hGuestID=0NmBLy[/url]

Ameen!

Allahu Akbar

Ya Allah I pray that you may bestow Knowledge on us and guide all to the right path and I also Pray that you join us with those who are Righteous! Ameen

Salma

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... welcome to Islam sister. As salamu alikum

Salam ALaykum Wa Rahmatullah "may peace and Mercy of Allah BE UPON YOU"

welcome to Islam !!!

MAY YOU ALWAYS BE AT PEACE !!

All your sins are forgiven ! As a Revert !

May Allah bless you always !

May Allah Bless you All.

Thank you for sharing with us your Revert stories

sister Salma

sister Meala :sl:

And may Allah bless you for Teaching them Ellahiraham

and