Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
worldpeace

HI

Hello everyone...Have been reading up posts for months and finally decided to join. Like I have seen many posts that are extremist some are moderate too. LIke I have learned lots of things while reading the posts/replies, I have also read lots of posts that are biased and false and this is basically why i decided to this forum. Am hoping my presence will be welcomed. ANd hopefully we could learn from one another.

PropellerAds
I have also read lots of posts that are biased and false and this is basically why i decided to this forum.

I dont get you

are you talking about this forum

I dont see it like that

I find it lovely and friendly

anyway

welcome

hi there

Pleasure to have you onboard! ofcourse you are welcome :D !looking forward to your posts!

I dont get you

are you talking about this forum

I dont see it like that

I find it lovely and friendly

anyway

welcome

ya thanks for the welcome both ocean and raaaz...

actually you personally dun realise it but there are go read my first post in the thread Islam in singapore thanks!

Hello and welcome to IF! :smile:

Please take a look at the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url]:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules[/url]

Also at the following thread which will help explain things more:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081[/url]

Enjoy posting!

Hello and welcome to IF! :smile:

Please take a look at the forum rules:

"http://forums.gawaher/index.php?act=boardrules"]forums.gawaher/index.php?act=boardrules[/url]

Also at the following thread which will help explain things more:

"http://forums.gawaher/index.php?showtopic=2081"]forums.gawaher/index.php?showtopic=2081[/url]

Enjoy posting!

Ok i got it its the second time i am readin it...

Peace

Welcome, welcome, and welcome!

...Nice username!

Hey!

Welcome to IF!

Hope you benefit from your stay!

Edited by islam4eva

salam,

welcome weloome and well welcome lol have fun

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WELCOME...

Oh btw rofi, nice username it may be but it is almost impossible to achieve it...sadly :D :D

Peace,

Here are the rules: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules[/url]

Peace,

Here are the rules: "http://forums.gawaher/index.php?act=boardrules"]forums.gawaher/index.php?act=boardrules[/url]

thanks alot...sorry i feel many of of first 50 posts and really useless...except for some...i hope to post some really informative and intelligent posts from post 50 onwards...

Can I assume you're not Muslim before I ask this?

I have seen many posts that are extremist some are moderate too.

What do you mean by extremist post and moderate posts?

Can I assume you're not Muslim before I ask this?

What do you mean by extremist post and moderate posts?

I am on my way to becoming a muslim...joining this forum is just the start...i hope nothing hinders my route towards becoming a muslim

before i can enter every part of the forum i am not going to comment on your second qns...

I am on my way to becoming a muslim...joining this forum is just the start...i hope nothing hinders my route towards becoming a muslim

before i can enter every part of the forum i am not going to comment on your second qns...

which is why i am coming to many "http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url] not just this one and reading many other Islamic source...i am free this month and i am dedicating this month to work on this...phew this is hard work but i am still doing it...