Islamic Forum
abukhaleel

Improving Ettiquettes

just realised : for my personal polishing of mannerism, that in every meeting, if i keep reminding myself that one of the meeting members is Allah Subhanohu v ta'alaa, then my mannerism remains very mild,polite and no problem,or occurrence seems primary except the amount/magnitude/quantum of respect i show my Owner's presence in the meeting,.may Allah Bless us all with remembering this always amen.

PropellerAds

:sl: That is a very good perspective. May all Muslims look at social interactions in this way. :sl:

:sl: That is a very good perspective. May all Muslims look at social interactions in this way. :sl:

salaam, sister "rabz anjie"...your nick name sounds like a north african concoction...are you moroccan?...and what does 'rabz anjie" mean?...i am asking because i find it very daring to use rab's name in one's nick name.....could you please clarify??salaam

salaam, sister "rabz anjie"...your nick name sounds like a north african concoction...are you moroccan?...and what does 'rabz anjie" mean?...i am asking because i find it very daring to use rab's name in one's nick name.....could you please clarify??salaam

:sl: brother Abu Khaleel. My name is not derived from any North African connection nor am I Moroccan. I am a Pakistani born Muslim, and Rabz Anjie is not my real name. My real name is 'Rabi'a'. It is Arabic for 'fourth', derived from Arba'ah (four), name of a very pious lady Rabia Basri from Basra, and since I am :no: my parents' fourth daughter, it applies to me. My last name is Anjum (Plural for stars in Arabic). I have simply made my name shortened, so basically Rabz Anjie has no meaning. It is pronounced like the 'ra' in rabbit, and not the 'ra' in 'rab', one of Allah's names. I hope that fuels no more confusion. :sl:

I hope that fuels no more confusion. :sl:

dear child sister,

pay attention to what i write below, please:

whatever misfortune befalls humanity is sent from Allah as a consequence(result) of the misdeeds of those who claim to be muslims but behave in unislamic ways.

if i tell a lie or cheat, some where some muslim will get hurt,be murdered,mauled,belitteled,cheated,looked down upon somewhere on this planet....this is the rule...Allah's rule...the one being belitteled or harmed will be going through a test of patience or paying for his/her own crookedness of the past.....

the fact that muslims are being thrashed,murdered,maimed,maltreated,looked down upon all over the world is because muslims do claim Islam but do not practice it...that is a lie raised to the power of 2.

your profile states that you are 15 years of age, and the stories you say were written by you, "making of a terrorist"..and "his heritage",,,express feelings of a mother, a husband, a son,an infant...all sentiments,emotions,and feelings that a 15 year old can never ever perceive...i have 22 nephews and neices, and my own son is 22 and daughter is 21..

i know VERY well how far,or deep a 15 year old mind can think,perceive or feel.

you are either telling lies about your age, or about the source of the articles you claim to have written.

STOP this.Straighten UP....rather be UPRIGHT.

learn to practice honesty in speech,thought,intent and action....

do not try to be a crook..

the wisest crooks on the planet(you can check it in any zoology encyclopedia)are the ####roaches..

dont take after ####roaches while claiming the perfection of being alaih assalaatu wassalaam's follower..PLEASE!

believe me in my practice and in my life i have seen many muslims living lives of ####roaches fighting over filth that they consider wealth.....

you dont want to be one of them...

so straighten up and be honest....

there was a time in my life when i was 15 and i was dishonest...i learned the hardway that hoensty is the best and the purest path to bliss and happiness...i hope you dont go through the hardships that every liar does to finally accept Allah's rule that,"he/she who breaches Allah's rule, is him-/her-self broken.

salaam.

Edited by abukhaleel

:sl:

I do not know what makes you think this way, but I have written those stories and I will be sixteen in October. Who would be more foolish to propagate something good through the webbings of lie and sin? I would certainly have mentioned the source had it not been mine. I have no interest or regard for praise or fame except that it will help spread the message behind these two articles/stories I have written. I have no reason to lie about something like this! I'm sorry, but I wrote them, and regardless of whether a fifteen-year-old could/should be able to write these, I did. I do not have to justify myself , because Allah knows what's inside of my heart. I wrote these stories for Him and His witnessing is final and fulfilling.

I do not know what makes you think this way, but I have written those stories and I will be sixteen in October. Who would be more foolish to propagate something good through the webbings of lie and sin? I would certainly have mentioned the source had it not been mine. I have no interest or regard for praise or fame except that it will help spread the message behind these two articles/stories I have written. I have no reason to lie about something like this! I'm sorry, but I wrote them, and regardless of whether a fifteen-year-old could/should be able to write these, I did. I do not have to justify myself , because Allah knows what's inside of my heart. I wrote these stories for Him and His witnessing is final and fulfilling.

salaam,

sister, the emotions and sentiments and feelings of a mother,a husband,a child,an orphan a widow, are not conceivable by a 15 yr old brain,UNLESS, the teen ager is the son/daughter of a family of ulema.....and if you were a child of ulema's family you would never change your name from 'arabic' soundic rabia, to western sounding 'rabz...as inrabbit"..you would never do that to rabia basri's name....and anjum to again ,western sounding,"angie".....anyway...iam not privy to ghaib...so i could be wrong about this whole thing....i wrote to please Allah by stating my true feelings after i read your profile....i was alarmed that something callled the "ISLAMIC" forum had liars posting /imporsenating ....so as you wrote.."for Allah and Allah's witnessing is final and fulfilling"....salaam.

:no:

Brother I don't know why your making something small into a really big issue?

sister, the emotions and sentiments and feelings of a mother,a husband,a child,an orphan a widow, are not conceivable by a 15 yr old brain,UNLESS

They can be bro.Shes a talented writer!Mashallah. :sl:

Just cause you have nephews etc doesn't mean every 15 yr old is at the same level does it?

Hope you understand.

I saw this issue crop up so thought I'd step in.

i know VERY well how far,or deep a 15 year old mind can think,perceive or feel.

I don't think you do brother.

Not every 15 year old is the same right?

you are either telling lies about your age, or about the source of the articles you claim to have written.

Accept the truth bro.She wrote them and shes 15. :D

p.s. brother you don't know her inspiration or what she's been through so I think its narrow minded to say those deep feelings are beyond a 15 year old's comprehension..

May Allah forgive you for calling her a liar and grant immense love and happiness upon you and your family for years to come,ameen.

:j: for reading.

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Whether what she had written is hers or not you posting this here isn't right. She is your sister in Islaam, if you were convinced that something wasn't right and you wanted to advise her, that could have been done through a private message.

Those posts should be trashed/made invisible.

Whether what she had written is hers or not you posting this here isn't right. She is your sister in Islaam, if you were convinced that something wasn't right and you wanted to advise her, that could have been done through a private message.

Those posts should be trashed/made invisible.

salaam, brothers, aaqib and abdullah:

no i disagree...they should not be trashed...the fact that muslims have covered up each other's mistakes has brought them to the lowest rung of humanity...trashed they are all over the globe..brother aaqib when you are 50 years of age,as i am, you will know what i meant and said....if you want to read what goes on through this forum by some women read my post titeled,"one forum members ordeal at another's wheelin and dealin"....and i had personal messages from two sources telling me the member i mentioned in that post had done the same with them...so dont trash the filth under the carpet...bring it out in the open so that the sunlight kills it's germs...

besides in my last post to this topic i already said,"i am not privy to ghaib so i could be wrong"...i guess that meant more than what you brothers wrote..i still repeat,"no 15 year old virgin girl, can conceive the feelings of a mother, wife,husband,child,orphan and infant"...

read the writings (her writings)then decide for yourself...please.

and sister in Islam, means sister in surrendering to Allah's prescribed code...not sister in defending or hidng lies...Islam is not a race..it is a code

salaam.

With all due respect, it does not concern me whether she wrote them or not and it shouldn't concern you either.

As you said yourself, you could be wrong, therefore it's better you take back what you said to be on the safe side.

salaam..is due respect among muslims, you forgot that ya abdullah....and NO it should concern you and myself when a forum called "islamic" is being used, rather abused for fabrications ,lies and impersonation...besides ias i said earlier, repeating your 15 year old sister's words(who by the way seems more intelligent than the lady who said ,"ya laitanee kuntu nasian mansiaah"...that i expressed my feelings for pleasing Allah and i am still doing the same...salaam v barak Allah feek.

Edited by abukhaleel