Islamic Forum
jk_89

Help With Medicine Personal Statement

:D

Are there any medical students in the UK who are willing to help me with my personal statement? It's due in soon.... and I just need to make sure its ok.

Jazakum Allah khair :D

PropellerAds

Even though I'm doing Maths I can give yr statement a read and give my view on it,

i have edited mine soo many times and have a Mediciny kinda mind also so inshallah I can give gd advice to yrs.:D

Heres a website that has Medicine statements on,give the 5 star one a look sis.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.studential(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/personalstatements/getpscourse.asp?type=36"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.studential(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/personalstatemen...rse.asp?type=36[/url]

Inshallah u will do great with yr personal statement sis.

If u need help with any UCAS stuff also,let me know,the online application I have finished and inshallah will send it off soon.

btw what Unis are u applying to for Medicine,

For Maths,I'm applying to:

Cambridge

Warwick

Imperial College London

University College London

Birmingham

Aston

Oxford Brookes

Take Care

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Thanks for the help bro. I will PM it to you inshallah.

I'm applying to Imperial, UCL, King's and Birmingham...

Assalaamu 'alaikum,

Seeing as it's been mentioned, I strongly recommend Imperial guys. Great Islamic Society; academically respected; and it's in London, so you'd be sorted for things like masjids, halal food, events/circles, etc. I went alh, so any questions, give us a shout.

There are also some personal statements here by Cambridge students (so iA they'd be good), if you wanted some last minute ideas:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.isoc.co.uk/access/database.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.isoc.co.uk/access/database.html[/url]

Do istikharah for the best outcome when you're getting to the stage of making a final choice.

Wassalaam.

:D sis,

So sorry for the late reply. I've sent you an email with my feedback.

All the best inshaAllah.

emel

Jazakum Allah khair for all your help.. :D

Salaams

I'm applying for medicine too. Jazakallah khair for the links and the support, just knowing theres people out there that are in the same situation :D is a great help!

Thankyou :D