Islamic Forum
Isslaam

Islam In Palestine

Hey, any palestinian here? I'm not but I have so many palestinian friends here. They are all cool. Besides, I also respect them for the sufferings they are facing there.

So, how's Islam there?

PropellerAds

wow, this thread is like derelict, man.

i thought the palestinian part would be smaller, i didnt know it would be this small.

Poor people, i literally wish i cud be there. hopefully wen im older i will be.

Salaamu Alaikum

There's not a lot of Palestinian members on here, so i guess that explains the size of this thread. I'm Palestinian and Islam there is good. :sl:

:sl:

I just found this dabka and it looks really fun at a Palestinian wedding, Hey Sis Sakinah I didn't know ur palistinian Masha'Allah :sl: Come and tell us about the weddings and the zaffa.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=bhr3dpZ9WWk&mode=related&search="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=bhr3dpZ9WWk...ted&search=[/url]

I wanna learn that dance :j:

Salaamu Alaikum

Hey Sis Sakinah I didn't know ur palistinian Masha'Allah
Now you know sis :j: :sl:

I think you would master the dabke its a really fun and easy dance :sl:

I'm gonna be biased, i love our weddings i think their fun and super loud lol. I'm not a fan of the zaffa lol, its one loud procession where they play rhythmic music, have belly dancers, sword fighting and much more.

Thats some cool dance.

I thinks its not so easy. Its the rythm and its very enchanting. Does any one have an idea where i can get that song ?

and yeah how to learn the dance ???

I think we need to go to Palestinian weddings to learn it, Sis Sakinah You can be biased all you want :sl: I think your right in what you say about your weddings being soooo fun masha'Allah it's how a celebration should be. I saw a zaffar on youtube and it was in the streets in Palestine maybe Jerulsalem (no belly dancers in site, Alhamdulilah) but it was soo special like everyone in the whole city was involved complete unity masha'Allah. I loved it.

Yes Islam is very strong in Palestine.

Dawah is very strong too i heard.

in the name of Allah ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÃãä ÇáÑÃíã.........

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÃãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå

Salam to all brothers and sisters..from Palestine the blessing land

my country is considered as good and strong isalm

And most of population here is muslim "Alhumdulelah"

Any way I live in Nablus city and in my city more than 75 masjids "alhumdulelah" ……

There are many holy places in Palestine specially Jerusalem city where

Muhammad (peace be upon him) visited during his night journey and ascension (called "Israa and Miraaj").

Aqsa masjid situiated in Jerusalem city and as we know The Aqsa masjid is the second of prayer established on the earth ..and the First Qiblah (the direction to which Muslims faced when praying Salaah)

I wana say here some muslims confuse between (Aqsa masjid and Dom of the Rock masjid) ..so I wana put 2 pics here to distinguish between both

First link for Aqsa masjid

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tbn0.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images?q=tbn:Ye_1_atHMw4NWM:you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_moonsighting(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/aqsa/aqsa0.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tbn0.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images?q=tbn:Ye_1_a.../aqsa/aqsa0.jpg[/url]

and the second for Dom of the Rock

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tbn0.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images?q=tbn:AXdC44Th0LAWxM:you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsacred-destinations(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/israel/images/jerusalem/dome-of-rock/album/dome-of-the-rock-c-torie-350.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tbn0.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images?q=tbn:AXdC44...c-torie-350.jpg[/url]

I think all sisters and brothers here know well how much muslims and our Islamic places suffering here from israel occupation specially the Aqsa masjid …….

And insha Allah one day we will do prayer together in Aqsa masjid..there is very nice and great place really…even I had night there in last Ramadan "at Qader night" it was dangerous adventure for all young people coz israel allow just to whom his/her age more than 50 years old…but alhumdulelah I arrived there in safe after many suffering at the way :sl:(…..but afraid maybe we cant go there more of the Wall building around Jerusalem city :no:

In this days Palestinians harvest the olive " I invite all brothers and sisters to come here and help : )…………and tast the Palestine olive oil ……:sl:.

We need ur dowa'a.

æ ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Allah bless Palsetine

[using large font size is not allowed]

in the name of Allah ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÃãä ÇáÑÃíã.........

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÃãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå

Salam to all brothers and sisters..from Palestine the blessing land

my country is considered as good and strong isalm

And most of population here is muslim "Alhumdulelah"

Any way I live in Nablus city and in my city more than 75 masjids "alhumdulelah" ……

There are many holy places in Palestine specially Jerusalem city where

Muhammad (peace be upon him) visited during his night journey and ascension (called "Israa and Miraaj").

Aqsa masjid situiated in Jerusalem city and as we know The Aqsa masjid is the second of prayer established on the earth ..and the First Qiblah (the direction to which Muslims faced when praying Salaah)

I wana say here some muslims confuse between (Aqsa masjid and Dom of the Rock masjid) ..so I wana put 2 pics here to distinguish between both

First link for Aqsa masjid

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tbn0.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images?q=tbn:Ye_1_a.../aqsa/aqsa0.jpg

and the second for Dom of the Rock

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tbn0.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images?q=tbn:AXdC44...c-torie-350.jpg

I think all sisters and brothers here know well how much muslims and our Islamic places suffering here from israel occupation specially the Aqsa masjid …….

And insha Allah one day we will do prayer together in Aqsa masjid..there is very nice and great place really…even I had night there in last Ramadan "at Qader night" it was dangerous adventure for all young people coz israel allow just to whom his/her age more than 50 years old…but alhumdulelah I arrived there in safe after many suffering at the way :sl:(…..but afraid maybe we cant go there more of the Wall building around Jerusalem city :no:

In this days Palestinians harvest the olive " I invite all brothers and sisters to come here and help : )…………and tast the Palestine olive oil ……:sl:.

We need ur dowa'a.

æ ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Allah bless Palsetine

thanx alaqad .. i am also form nablus .. and i want to add something ..that the palestinians in the world specialy in europe and north and south america paly a big rule in dawah ..

Great thread, :no: :sl:

I am not from Palestine, but after couple of years I will live there, insha'Allah.

May Allah bless Palestine, ameen. :j:

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Salam..brother Jabialaa .happy when knew u r from my city "nablus" ...go ahead

Allah bless u

and wana say to my sister Ebtesam....... welcome to Palestine ......the holyland

Thats great to know many are from there Masha'Allah.

Please do tell us all about your country in this thread as most of us have never been.

Barak Allah feekum.

Salam

thats very nice

so we are now 3 brothers from nalus city and enjoy in this nice forum

Allah potect Nablus "jabal Al- Nar"

salam

Just curious, do you guys have foreign muslims there that make hijrah besides Americans? How would one make hijrah there, and are things facilitated there for the foreigners (visitors AND residents) in terms of learning arabi, just the deen in general, and of course securing a job and housing?