Islamic Forum
resend

Straw Asks Muslims To Remove Veil

Jack straw is a finest example of politcal puppeteering.

Jack straw wasn't like this before the labour has now thankfully tied strong bonds with its closest allies in order to damage and destruct Islam at full scale on the phase of the year where we are the weakest.

May god show us way.

PropellerAds
Guest amani

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5411954.stm"]straw oposes ALL muslim veils[/url]

straw is a class a zionist! to begin with :D

to be honest we are quietly observing ramadhan and muppets like him and the media just want to keep muslims in the media.

Assalamualaikum...

i wasnt too shocked when i saw this on the news. The other day we had an Islamic awareness day exhibition. Many people asked me why i wore my niqab and i answered and they understood, with respect. I also asked the person if they saw me on the street how they would feel, many said i wouldnt feel scared it okay. But there was this one dude and he spent a very long time talking to us. His argument was that the niqab was a barrier in society. He was sayin stuff like you cant tell body language etc. I was like you can still tell my body language, the tone i speak, my posture etc. If i was angry or abusive i would have a shrugged up posture, waving my arms, pointing at him and being rather rude. And you would tell this without looking at my face. We then told him that why is he pin-pointing such a little issue when there is sooo many huge issues out there. And then this sister took him aside and spoke to him about the bigger issues. They spent like an hour talking. We later found out he was a councillor.

You cant tell me to take my niqab off, whats next my khimar, jilbab and hijab?..... thing is they need to know we dont wear niqab and jilbab etc for man we wear it for Allah. You dont change for man because they will never stop!!

Scums of the earth!... they just want more people to hate us really... but sometimes it backfires, they put us in the spotlight, many start to question and many embrace. ALLAHU AKBAR!!

wsalamualaikum.

Ur sis

Edited by AQEEDAH

:D

Britain's "Skinhead" culture is a barrier to progressive community relations.

The sinister undertones of a skinhead in boots are an affront to liberal values in a democratic society. I fully expect Jack Straw to join me in forcing these fascists to grow their hair, or otherwise dress suitably to express their freedoms.

I totally agree with you there.