Islamic Forum
Immaad

Please Make Dua For My Mother.

:D

On wednesday my mother had a biopsy for a growth in her colon and the doctor advised that she should have surgery as soon as possible to have it removed, and we will have results of biopsy in a three days telling if it is cancer or not. i am very upset as is my family everywhere. what to say, she is my mother :D .

Please make dua that she does not have cancer and will get through this surgery and be alright.

PropellerAds

wassalam akhi

dont worry inshAllah your mother fine soon

inshAllah i will make dua for her

may Allah recover her health soon Ameen

May Allah pevent any imperfection in her health. May He give her what is best, for He is the One who is able to do so.

Aameen.

BLRR.gif

With the name of Allah ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continuously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran---the Final Testament

Recitation of Sura Fathiha by Shiekh Saad Al-Ghamdhi of Saudi Arabia

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fathiha.au"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fathiha.au[/url]

&&&

Please make dua that she does not have cancer and will get through this surgery and be alright.

May Allah be pleased with her & grant what is good for her in this life & the life hereafter. May Allah increase all of ur faith & patinece. Ameen.

Salaam, Brother :D

I am verry sorry to hear about your mother! :D

Inshallah I will make du'a for your mother and your family and inshallah everything will be fine! :D Just be pataient inshallah and have trust in Allah!

Ameen to all the other du'as... :D

Salaam,

eman

Ya Rabb,Lord of the heavens,Lord of the earth,Lord of the Unseen and the seen,Lord of everything,not even an atoms worth is hidden from you,you are the exceptional Lord,we are blessed to have you as our Lord,you are the greatest blessing by far,oh Ar-Rahman,Ar-Rahim,Al-Malik,Al-Quddus,so please my protecting friend remove this hardship from my brother,and give him lots of happiness,love,blessings,and to all his fmaily members.

Ya Rabb,you are worthy of wonderful praise,glory be to you my lord,please my Lord who has always been there for me give my brothers mother wonderful health,lots of blessings and a long life.Afterall you are the one who says BE! and its happens.

Ameen.

Inshallah u like my Dua bro.:D

salaam;

Ya Rabb,Lord of the heavens,Lord of the earth,Lord of the Unseen and the seen,Lord of everything,not even an atoms worth is hidden from you,you are the exceptional Lord,we are blessed to have you as our Lord,you are the greatest blessing by far,oh Ar-Rahman,Ar-Rahim,Al-Malik,Al-Quddus,so please my protecting friend remove this hardship from my brother,and give him lots of happiness,love,blessings,and to all his fmaily members.

Ya Rabb,you are worthy of wonderful praise,glory be to you my lord,please my Lord who has always been there for me give my brothers mother wonderful health,lots of blessings and a long life.Afterall you are the one who says BE! and its happens.

Ameen.

Inshallah u like my Dua bro.:D

I like the prayer , where did u get it ?

Beautiful dua brother Aaqib and Ameen to all the duas...

Inshallah it is not serious and everything turns out to be fine inshallah

Fi aman Allah

It was a dua I made myself,alhumdulilah. :D

I'm glad you like it mashallah! B)

May Allah give your mother and swift recovery.

May Allah watch over you Mum and grant her a speedy and healthy recovery.

Asalam-o-alaikum

I'm sorry that you are having to face such a situation, and i understand what you must be going through as i had gone through similar thing but with my father 2 years ago. The anxiety and stress one feels at the thought of such an illness can be overwhelming and painful. It throws you into turmoil, but amidst all the worry and upset, remember the Almighty each syep of the way, He is the Sustainer, the Protector, the Merciful, and he will do what ever is best for you as He wishes no harm on any of us.

Our mothers are like the moon in the sky, the air that we breath, the jewel in the crown, they can never be replaced, i pray for you brother for her recovery. Inshallah, it will not be cancer. May Allah (swt) shower your mother and your family with his infinite blessings, and may your mothers illness subside quickly.

wasalaam