Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Manuel-II-Palaiologos

Orthodox Army Still There

The Grand Eastern Christian Orthodox Army of the Russian Federation is still in Chechnya, Muslims may not want to hear it, but they are winning, the Orthodox Army of Russia won 10/12 of the Russo-Turkish Wars :D

Russia cannot be defeated, they are a mighty nation indeed! Orthodox greetings to my brothers in Russia!

PropellerAds

Peace

Funny that you brought chechnya up (profanity removed by me). Many people are forgetting the genocide of our chechen brothers. I actually correspond by email with some deputy Ministers of the Resistance Chechen government, and they give me good news. They say russia hasnt managed to exterminate and break the will of Chechens for hundreds of years, and the resistance is not about to give up now. There are many fighters volunteering to fight the kaffir Russian opressors and many people who are donating money to the Islamic Chechen Resitance, and already about 15.000-20.000 russian soldiers have died (including the first war a decade ago). Chechens are proud and wil never give up the fight, Russia will never win.

People like you make me mad...you have no heart. You forget to mention that Russia has exterminated about 1/9th of the total Chechen population in the last 10 years alone!!! This is not even counting the Fact that Stalin deported the whole chechen population to Siberia in the 40s(or 50s) in which HALF OF THE POPULATION DIED!!. You must be so blinded by your hate of all people muslim that you dont even have a heart.

Peace

Edited by anthony19832005

As much as I love the orthodox, It probably isn't best to treat this as a holy war. The Chechens are a national and ethnic group as well.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

As much as I love the orthodox, It probably isn't best to treat this as a holy war. The Chechens are a national and ethnic group as well.

I fail to see any condemnation from your part of the brutal imperialist and genocidal campaign Russia has waged on chechen people for centuries.

You keep asking us muslims to protest against any attrocities commited by muslims, but when christians commit full scale genocide I dont hear anything from your part.

I smeel hypocrisy here....

Peace

Funny that a filthy pig like you brought chechnya up.

Hopefully you'll be banned.

Many people are forgetting the genocide of our chechen brothers.

Did you like seeing the dead kids at Beslan? Guess so.

I actually correspond by email with some deputy Ministers of the Resistance Chechen government, and they give me good news.

Thanks, I'll be passing this on to Russian Police and the FBI, as well as The British Police as well.

They say russia hasnt managed to exterminate and break the will of Chechens for hundreds of years, and the resistance is not about to give up now.

It's a mopping up job for the Russian Army my friend, they don't have their hands tied like the US do in Iraq, they can do what they want, when they want.

There are many fighters volunteering to fight the kaffir Russian opressors and many people who are donating money to the Islamic Chechen Resitance, and already about 15.000-20.000 russian soldiers have died (including the first war a decade ago). Chechens are proud and wil never give up the fight, Russia will never win.

You say this, but Grozny doesn't even exist anymore. Russian HAS won, it HAS broken the will of the Chechen people, Basayev's death is irreplacable, his mangled corpse can serve as a reminder to what happens to those who dare to challenge Orthodox Christian Might.

People like you make me mad...you have no heart. You forget to mention that Russia has exterminated about 1/9th of the total Chechen population in the last 10 years alone!!! This is not even counting the Fact that Stalin deported the whole chechen population to Siberia in the 40s(or 50s) in which HALF OF THE POPULATION DIED!!. You must be so blinded by your hate of all people muslim that you dont even have a heart.

Peace

Russian blood is soaked in that soil, Russians fought and died to procure it, once Orthodox, always Orthodox, or simply temporarily not Orthodox.

The Russian Army fighting under the banner of Christianity??

Right.....

Did you like seeing the dead kids at Beslan? Guess so.

I have never in my life supported (publicly or in secret) attrocities such as the one in Beslan. Shamil Basayev was a mentally unstable person, he was brutalized by this inhumane war and forgot the limits of jihad.

Actually the leader of the resistance , Dokka Umarov and his fighters were shocked when they heard about Beslan and the Moscow theater siege, since those attacks are against the teachings of Islam. (offcourse you wont believe this)

ANyways, the chechen resistance is not a terrorist organisation, in fact deputy ministers and rebel diplomats live in London under asylum. These people belong to the Maskhadov chechen government which was democratically elected and even recognized by russia!

So dont bother reporting me.

Its me who should report you so you can have a psychiatric examination, your blatant support of genocide doesnt surprise me one bit. Youre just here to spread hate.

Peace

I have never in my life supported (publicly or in secret) attrocities such as the one in Beslan. Shamil Basayev was a mentally unstable person, he was brutalized by this inhumane war and forgot the limits of jihad.

Actually the leader of the resistance , Dokka Umarov and his fighters were shocked when they heard about Beslan and the Moscow theater siege, since those attacks are against the teachings of Islam. (offcourse you wont believe this)

ANyways, the chechen resistance is not a terrorist organisation, in fact deputy ministers and rebel diplomats live in London under asylum. These people belong to the Maskhadov chechen government which was democratically elected and even recognized by russia!

So dont bother reporting me.

Its me who should report you so you can have a psychiatric examination, your blatant support of genocide doesnt surprise me one bit. Youre just here to spread hate.

Peace

Antony, your name is western, may I ask why you joined Islam? Listen to yourself my friend, you are cheering the Iraqi resistance and the deaths of western troops, open your eyes, do not throw abuse at me, I am only defending my people and my brothers interests. And these people, Serbs, Russians, are my brothers not because of religion entirely, but because we fought battles together and are united. What is your rationale for supporting the Muslims? Ask yourself this question, do you honestly believe stoning someone to death is a just punishment?

Ask yourself this question, do you honestly believe stoning someone to death is a just punishment?

This, from someone who condones genocides.

In practically every single battle the two sides have fought, the Russians have crushed them comfortably.

I truly did not know the ethics of war followed by the Russians were Christian ones...

Is the genocide being commited by Russian forces in Chechnya, or what you say as, "a crushing", condoned by Christianity? After all, that is what your implying from all your posts and above all...from the title you have given to the name of this thread...

I fail to see any condemnation from your part of the brutal imperialist and genocidal campaign Russia has waged on chechen people for centuries.

You keep asking us muslims to protest against any attrocities commited by muslims, but when christians commit full scale genocide I dont hear anything from your part.

I smell hypocrisy here....

I "fail to see" where I gave any opinion on the matter. It is obvious what Manuel is saying has hit a nerve. All I did was argue semantics, and if anything I was condemning Manuels language, not the Chechens. Let me throw in some more semantics: opression and supression is not genocide. Please don't toss that word around! Opression is bad to, since you seem to be keeping careful track of what any non-muslim says.

Here's another one for your little notebook: I CONDEMN THE KILLING OF CHECHENS, ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE THINK IT IS IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY! If you read the first of two sentences in my short post, you would know that. Did you give anyone a chance to condemn these russian actions before you labeled me as a hypocrite? no. To prevent confusion in the future I sould make that statement part of my signiture. In fact... SHAZAM! it is done!

I noticed you accuse me personally of confronting you asking for Muslim condemnation, though I have never done that. I hope this is a green light to lump all muslims together as a group with identical opinions. Ever since I've started reading this forum, I found you to be one of the more sensible people here, but lately it has been easy to rile you up! Next time, try not to pounce like a puma just because I'm an American christian, and you already think you know my views.

In practically every single battle the two sides have fought, the Russians have crushed them comfortably.

Russians! yuor chatting about russains, they got battered hard and i mean HARD by the mujahideen of afghanistan.

Here's another one for your little notebook: I CONDEMN THE KILLING OF CHECHENS, ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE THINK IT IS IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY!

I'm an American christian, and you already think you know my views.

So you should, just like me as a Muslim well as a human condemn killing of anyone innocent in the name of anything... So your an American Christian, thats interesting... :D

Russians! yuor chatting about russains, they got battered hard and i mean HARD by the mujahideen of afghanistan.

No they didn't, they withdrew because of political pressure of Glasnost and Perestroika, they made 2 million afghans homeless, and killed some 500,000 of them. I think that's a relatively good tally against 20,000 Russian dead, don't you?

Ever since I've started reading this forum, I found you to be one of the more sensible people here, but lately it has been easy to rile you up!

Sorry, its just that Manuel got me pretty angry by his ignorance.

they withdrew because of political pressure of Glasnost and Perestroika, they made 2 million afghans homeless, and killed some 500,000 of them. I think that's a relatively good tally against 20,000 Russian dead, don't you?

You are gloating about the human rights attrocities the russians commited...its almost like you support it (correct me if im wrong). What gives?

Let me throw in some more semantics: opression and supression is not genocide. Please don't toss that word around! Opression is bad to, since you seem to be keeping careful track of what any non-muslim says.

What is happening to the chechen people at the hands of Russia is ethnocide. You might not be well aware of this conflict and all its details, but is just that. Its not a conventional war. RUssian forces and their chechen proxies are killing chechen people left and right....men age 12 to 60 are routinely "detained" and never seen again.

Visit Human RIghts Watch if you dont believe me.

Peace

No they didn't, they withdrew because of political pressure of Glasnost and Perestroika, they made 2 million afghans homeless, and killed some 500,000 of them. I think that's a relatively good tally against 20,000 Russian dead, don't you?

So making 2 million people homeless and killing half a million is exciting in your books... and the afghans managed to finish off 20'000 russain SOLDIERS who are trained to kill... i think thats a victory in itself... :D

The Grand Eastern Christian Orthodox Army of the Russian Federation is still in Chechnya, Muslims may not want to hear it, but they are winning, the Orthodox Army of Russia won 10/12 of the Russo-Turkish Wars :D

Russia cannot be defeated, they are a mighty nation indeed! Orthodox greetings to my brothers in Russia!

it's russians vs chechens. it's not christians vs muslims unless of course it's christian majority russians vs muslim majority chechens. are they? :D