Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hasib

Marines Murdered Iraqi

Medic says marines murdered Iraqi

A Navy medic has told his court-martial in California how US marines seized an Iraqi civilian, threw him into a hole and shot him in the head 10 times.

US Petty Officer Melson J Bacos has agreed a plea bargain to avoid murder charges and will testify against seven marines in later hearings. The medic said the incident in the western Iraqi town of Hamdaniya in April made him "sick to my stomach". The case is one of several in which US troops are accused of killing Iraqis.

Read the full report (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5414396.stm"]here[/url].

Is there any wonder why the invading american army is so hated in Iraq and in the muslim world in general??

PropellerAds

Peace

Long live the Iraqi Resistance. The attacks on americans are intensifying, inshaallah it wont be long before the opressors are expelled

Peace

Peace

Long live the Iraqi Resistance. The attacks on americans are intensifying, inshaallah it wont be long before the opressors are expelled

Peace

You people are delusional, America has the power to hit anywhere at anytime, no one has the force projection power they do. I don't agree with them in Iraq, but they have a Military Machine that is unstoppable.

The vietnamese have stopped America, and Iraq is still not subdued, and even the Americans admit that attacks on US forces is increasing, and support for the war is lower and lower. Iraqis will win, its become increasingly clear.

Peace

The vietnamese have stopped America, and Iraq is still not subdued, and even the Americans admit that attacks on US forces is increasing, and support for the war is lower and lower. Iraqis will win, its become increasingly clear.

Peace

Look, America is going to have orbital weapons platforms soon, and hypersonic bombers as well. Do you honestly believe you can defeat a force this strong?

Offcourse.

The only way america will win is if they blow the whole place into oblivion with nuclear weapons...but since they will not dare kill millions of people like that they wont win since the whole population wants to defeat them.

You people are delusional, America has the power to hit anywhere at anytime, no one has the force projection power they do. I don't agree with them in Iraq, but they have a Military Machine that is unstoppable.
Dude they lost horribly in vietnam and later in afganisthan.. they are having a heck of a time trying to find the small militia men of the taliban fighters.. :D.. May Allah protect the mujahedeen!

But yah you are somewhat right, its a big military machine and there are lots of forces in the armed forces pulling at uneven reins here and there and ultimately its bush's head on the line hahaa though he probably has little to do with most of the major decisions.

Look, America is going to have orbital weapons platforms soon, and hypersonic bombers as well. Do you honestly believe you can defeat a force this strong?
Anything is possible by the will of Allah. Sometimes Allah uses one group of people to keep in check another group of people. What they did by getting rid of saddam is good and none of the weak arab nations could accomplish that! But the mission is over and they should leave iraq to the iraqi people. It is not america's concern anymore now.

What they did by getting rid of saddam is good and none of the weak arab nations could accomplish that! But the mission is over and they should leave iraq to the iraqi people. It is not america's concern anymore now.

Haha wishful thinking. You think they will leave without reaping the fruits?

Peace

I wish the US would pull out immediately. It is what the Iraqi people want.

I also feel sorry for the Iraqis after that happens, because the death toll among each other will outweigh what the US has done in the last few years. It will be a bloodbath that I do not see the nation surviving.

I wish the US would pull out immediately. It is what the Iraqi people want.

This is american style democracy. As long as the people in Iraq were ok with their occupation of Iraq (for a short while) it was hailed as democracy, but now when the majority of Iraqis want america out , the USA doesnt care, theyre staying. This is american democracy, if you agree with them its democracy if you dont youre a terrorist.

Peace