Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Maysun

Height

Salaam Brothers and Sisters :D

I have been having a hard time for a while about my height. :D I would like to be taller than I am, and though I know of a few ways to get taller, I was hoping to find some here as well. If anyone here knows how to gain height naturally through food, exercises or whatever - NATURALLY- please please I hope you will help me. Thank you :D

PropellerAds

:D

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Generally, girls stop growing at around 18.

Theres nothing wrong with being petite..it's cute :D :D

I'm 15.5 right now, and inshallah in June I will be 16. I'm really really sensitive about my height :D I heard that through drinking glasses of milk a day, running, jumping, kicking etc...I can add a couple inches, but I'm not sure if its tuly possible :D

There is a possiblity that you might still grow an inch or so. There is also a possibility that you may have reached your adult height. Whether or not you'll keep growing does depend on several factors but mostly your genetic makeup.

To develope healthy strong bones an increase in Calcium is suggested ( can be found in milk and dairy products).

I suggest that you begin to get comfortable in your own skin. Do not be too concerned with height or wieght as you are still in the growing phases and a changes in your body make up are most likely still occuring.

hope everything works out well,

-Dreamer

:ws:

Salaam Brothers and Sisters :D

I have been having a hard time for a while about my height. :D I would like to be taller than I am, and though I know of a few ways to get taller, I was hoping to find some here as well. If anyone here knows how to gain height naturally through food, exercises or whatever - NATURALLY- please please I hope you will help me. Thank you :D

can you plz tell us few ways to get taller that you know? well, i heared that if you roll some thing under your feet daily for some time, than it helps.

well, i heared that if you roll some thing under your feet daily for some time, than it helps.

What exactly does that mean? Can it be anything?

What exactly does that mean? Can it be anything?

lol, it should be round,just like a football or any thing that can roll under feet.

can you plz tell us few ways to get taller that you know? well, i heared that if you roll some thing under your feet daily for some time, than it helps.

Sure :D

LEGS

Kicking

Based on the theory of Baseball Pitchers. Their Pitching arm tends to be longer that the other arm. Same for Kickboxers.

Sprinting

INTENSE sprinting puts stress on your shin bone and causes microfractures in your shin bone. It also produces Growth Hormones in your body causing your whole body to grow.

Jumping

High Jumpin also causes a good amount of microfractures in your bones. This in turn gets the bone to fix it and it becomes longer. (Only if you stretch it)

Elevated Bicycling

Raising your bicycle seat 2-4 inches higher than comfertable and riding it everyday causes our legs to stretch and grow. Stationary bikes are perfect for this :D

Sitting with Ankle Weights

After intense sprinting/Jumping , it is recommended to sit with anke weights for about 2 hours.

SPINE

Yoga/Pilates (Stretching)

Basically stertches out the disks causes them to grow thicker over a long period of time.

Swimming

Swimming causes your whole body to stretch and since your horizontal to the floor, gravity doesn'thave much effect making it better to stretch. This is for both spine and legs.

If you do do them, don't expect instant results, they will appear in about 3-4 months time IF you do them constantly and intensly. I haven't started yet but I will after Ramadan and am hoping I will gain atleast four inches. Personally I hate running so thats out for me. :D

For your own research here are two really good websites that can help:

easyheight . com

topreview . info/growtaller/

As for the rolling under your feet, I think that has to do with reflexology (The big thumb is connected to the pitulary gland part of the brain which produces growth hormones) However, reflexology hasn't been proven.

Its really sad to be short...People look down on you - and not just literally :D

Oh I forgot about the nutirtion thing. Eating dairy products and taking pill forms of things like Magnesium. Meat is also important - but not an overdose. Vitamin D milk is preferred since calcium is nothing without it :D Oh and don't eat two hours before bed :D

You're only 15, you still have time to grow :D.

Also, if this kind of height is in your family, then theres really not much you can do about it.

Its really sad to be short...People look down on you

What kind of horrible people are you surrounded by? :D

Hehe .. right now..not many, but when you get out and are older like 25 , people usually tend to not lsten uch to you if your shorter :D

Please don't worry about your height sis,I'm sure its fine,alhumdulilah.

Make Dua to Allah and inshallah he will help.:D

I'll try my best to gain height, and, alhumdulillah for the healthy body Allah has given me :D I am very thankful. If he will, my wish may be granted, but if not - I'll be content. After all, he know whats best.

Acupuncture therapy has helped many gain height, try thinking about that !!?

If u use a P2P try finding Manuals for Height Growth its basically a habitual ritual of Stretches which in due time till give some height. Drinking milk (a litre) has also proved a lot to aid in height grow. A pal of mine has grown 3 inches Taller JUST BY WALKING, it was something i advised and i advised it to you too.

Dont worry sis, brothers like to have a wifey or either average or below average height but then again there are others who like tall ones. So dont worry, be happy with yourself, i am sure you have many other GEM QUalities that u can be proud of and feel special about.

Take care. Too late of a reply and i know u were probably snoozing while reading all of that , but fear not the freak will be gone by the time u read this line :D

Noo, don't go yet :D You can leave after you answer my questions :D How do you gain height by walking? Is there a certain way you walk or something? Are you sure that your buddy there wasn't just gowing through a late growth sprut? As for the whole wifey thing - I have bigger goals than to be just a maid, but for those goals - I need to be taller :D Do you know how acupunture helps gain height? ..Isn't it painful? :D Well, I guess I'll start by drinking even more milk :D

I seen a quote that said, "It's really sad to be short, people look down upon you." Is this like a cruel thing, or do people look down upon your because you're smaller than them, in the sense of them seeing you and not arrogance?

-smiles-

asalamu alaikum

Oh come on....even being tall has it's :D disadvantages- i mean, at uni i am tall compared to my friends and i feel weird walking with them cuz i feel like i'm their mum (being taller than them) while they walk together as the same size...ugh :D but i do have tall friends too :D

Guess what i heard, that if you sleep for longer u grow taller (don't laugh anyone, they're not my words), cuz apparently, ugh, i don't know how to explain it but give it a try... do you sleep enough sis?

btw, shorter people are quicker, have lower centre of gravity, better balance, and stronger torso

Edited by Aamina

I seen a quote that said, "It's really sad to be short, people look down upon you." Is this like a cruel thing, or do people look down upon your because you're smaller than them, in the sense of them seeing you and not arrogance?

-smiles-

It's both literally and arrogance :D , it's not bad right now, but once you get into the working world, height makes a huge difference in how much people listen to you. :D

Aamina, Thanks for the positives sis :D I think tall people are beautiful!! All my life I hardly slept more than 5 hours a days so I thoght maybe that was why and recently (a couple months ago) I've been getting more sleep than I usually do (9-10 hours) which i'm hoping will help me :D

and anthony, I think I'll try that seeing as how basket ball players are usually very tall :D

Thanks Bro's and Sis's for encouraging and giving suggestions!! :D

Asalamu alaikum

aww :D no problem dear sis Maysun- anytime u need help give me a shout :D

Yep, get enough sleep sis, you never know, it may work inshAllah! But don't forget to wake for fajr salat :D

wasalam

Noo, don't go yet :D You can leave after you answer my questions :D How do you gain height by walking? Is there a certain way you walk or something? Are you sure that your buddy there wasn't just gowing through a late growth sprut? As for the whole wifey thing - I have bigger goals than to be just a maid, but for those goals - I need to be taller :D Do you know how acupunture helps gain height? ..Isn't it painful? :D Well, I guess I'll start by drinking even more milk :D

So sorry for the late reply, there is no SPECIFIC way of walking , any style would do : power walk , brisk walking etc. The simple reason behind it is that WALKING STIMULATES UR PITUITARY GLANDS responsible for growth hormones, I will give u a practical Example :D its a secret, u know how u have those height increasers : those paddings with bumps you have to put on the inner sole, what is the stipulation behind it ?? YOU HAVE TO WALK USING THEM, walk a certain no. of hours wearing it and people DO IT thinking that the SOLE has given them HEIGHT but the truth is , the HUMAN MIND created an ILLUSION that the SOLES would give them HEIGHT but it was the WALKING, MIND OVER MATTER RIGHT .. now i am not claiming that the soles are a scam but the bumps on the sole just help in stimulating the pituitary effeciently by rubbing certain points on ur FEET, so here comes the question , since height can be increase by stimulating certain points on the body the concept of ACUPUNCTURE can also be considered acceptable. and as far as the needle are concerned they are PAINLESS , they are almost the thickness of a human hair but if there is only one thing that can make u nervous and uneasy is if u have a fear of needles.

There u have it , two medical scientifically approved methods, Mite I add , any form of excercise can aid in GROWTH, even WEIGHT LIFTING can increase height popular to contrarary belief that it stuns growth. U can do some hanging at 10 second intervals using a PULL UP bar installed at ur Door Frame.

ALMONDS, CASHEWS , MILK are very good food for height and OVER ALL GROWTH and development, and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL is REST , i am talking about 8 hours of SOLID SOUND SLEEP.

As far as my pals have a late spurt, well it can be considered if his parents were taller than him , or the fact that he was at the same height for like 4 years of his life , till he made up his MIND HE WOULD GROW TALLER NO MATTER WHAT , and VOILA he was , VISUALIZE YOURSELF TALL , IMAGINE SCENARIOz how they would be HAD U BEEN TALLER, IMAGINE URSELF GETTING THE LOOKS U WANTED FROM PEOPLE JUST COZ U ARE TALL. PUT UR MIND INTO YOUR GOALS , surely u will get what u want.

CHeer up sis.

Thanks Genetic Freak :D That was inspiring :D I'll try and follow your advice on a daily basis :D Let's hope I'll grow! :D And don't worry Aamina, I won't forget my Fajr prayer !! Thanks everyone!! :D