Islamic Forum
llogical

God's Existence

Salaams

To prove God's existance with help of a simple function.

Let's assume that God exists with all the assigned attributes believed by theology.

Now.....The question is..(drum roll) does he want us to know about his existance?

I would say YES... because he sent hundreds and thousands of prophets and 4 excellent scriptures.So if he wants to be worshipped, he needs recognition.

Well ...Since God is perfect and unlimited in powers...we must also assume that if he wants something to happen, it will happen. Aha! :D .. must say the Atheists....."Why is it that so many people still can't find him?" Good point Atheists :D and here comes Mathematics to the rescue.

Now keep in mind that Satan, blindness veil, our own stupidity /evil desires can't effect God's will because just like a function, if the input is the desire to inform, then the output will be recognition .. ( I WOnder if I should actually draw the function to make it look legit)

ANyways...So what's the hold up then?...one might ask..

This is the cue for the Theists and/or dawa oriented muslims....jump in :D

Peace

Edited by llogical

PropellerAds

Anyone? :D

just keep going, i wanna c where this leads.

Appearantly no where :D

Is this thing on?

TESTING....TESTING 1..2.3...

Hell Looo

Peace llogical,

Is this what you're asking? (I'm not quite clear!)

1. God is omnipotent.

2. God wants us to find Him because he sent Prophets to tell us about Him.

3. Atheists question: "If God is omnipotent and wants us to find Him, then why do so many not find Him?"

4. Theists answer: "Satan, peoples worldly desires, peoples ignorance etc, stop people from finding Him."

5. Atheists rejoinder: "Point 1 and point 2, logically preclude the possibility of point 4. So what's stopping people believing in God?"

6. Theists response: "God is testing us."

Ultimately your point being that if life is a test, it is a test which God has the ability to have us pass, but He chooses not to, instead damning millions of people to eternal damnation?

If that is your question I'd also be quite interested in hearing the response from the religiously inspired. (I suppose the question can be applied to Christianity as well?)

Guys,

What are you talking about?

..and how do you want people to answer to what your "mathematical" equation is?

Salam

"Why is it that so many people still can't find him?"

Because many people are not ready to give up the things they have already had? I meant worldly pleasure, 'freedom' and etc.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Because many people are not ready to give up the things they have already had? I meant worldly pleasure, 'freedom' and etc.

Yes, people aren't willing to give up what they already have. That is the main reasons religion is so popular. People generally submit to what they have been thought by their families having little if any say in which ideology they end up living their life by. For the most part, by the time they hit adolesence they're already too brainwashed to be able to use their brain in any kind of analytical way, so they simply accept it. Mostly they're just too stupid to realize this but to a large degree they just simply don't want to; ignorance is bliss.

(I wonder if I should actually draw the function to make it look legit)

You should. I'm afraid I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Salaams

So if he wants to be worshipped, he needs recognition.

ANyways...So what's the hold up then?...one might ask..

Peace

first and foremost, God does not need anything from us

and secondly the hold up is due to the individual him/herself....God has shown plenty of signs of his existance and these signs are more than enough for those who want to seek the truth and have understanding....

peace

Edited by zee

llogical,

God is testing you, and I think you know that. You have been "looking" for Him for so long, and you say that you have not found Him, but you speak in a way that tells me you aren't so far away. Or maybe, just maybe, you are creating problems when they don't exist. Maybe you do believe in Him.

You said yourself that God could do anything. He could have easily thrown us all in Hell. He didn't. Aren't you thankful? Or do you think that was His obligation? After all, He could do anything. So He chose to test you. Does that make Him sadistic? Or does that make Him Just?

I think, if I understood you correctly (you really know how to confuse us!) that the answer to this question will only lead to the beginning. It's like a maze, and there's always a dead end. Now why do I say this? Because we are always going in a circle on this topic. If your mind is so mathematical, lol, you know that a circle is never ending, so let's just find a point on this circle and agree to stop there.

Salaams

FINALLY :D

Guys,

What are you talking about?

..and how do you want people to answer to what your "mathematical" equation is?

Salam

I think Eoin summarized it well. :D

My point is .."If God Wants", then ..."It's definite"...treat that condition as a function.

Now to plugin....

If God wants to be recognized, then he will be recognized...no ifs and butts

So why isnt he?

We know he wants to be recognized, and we know he is not recognized, something doesn't add up.

Because many people are not ready to give up the things they have already had? I meant worldly pleasure, 'freedom' and etc

Doesn't matter at all because Like I said, our own stupidity and or will to embrace luxary etc are irrelevant.Because those will be iffs and butts.... the Bottom Line again is that " If God wants..... It's definite.. ...PERIOD"

3/4 of the world Alll can't be stupid and faking to seek God.

The Luxery thing isn't true becaz there are people who beat themselves silly, make selfless sacrifices and choose to live up the mountains without any clothes and or decent food to reach God. Some die in that state without finding him.

Besides, All some one can do is geniuinely intend and then to try....I mean forget the world, there are quite a few people on this forum... constantly increasing their post count just to Find God....This should be self-evident of the fact that People are genuinely searching for God ( at least some are ) So why hasn't he shown up then?

Going back to my point,

The function is flawed which isn't possible unless our premise ( about God's attributes) is flawed.

Peace

llogical,

God is testing you, and I think you know that. You have been "looking" for Him for so long, and you say that you have not found Him, but you speak in a way that tells me you aren't so far away. Or maybe, just maybe, you are creating problems when they don't exist. Maybe you do believe in Him.

You said yourself that God could do anything. He could have easily thrown us all in Hell. He didn't. Aren't you thankful? Or do you think that was His obligation? After all, He could do anything. So He chose to test you. Does that make Him sadistic? Or does that make Him Just?

I think, if I understood you correctly (you really know how to confuse us!) that the answer to this question will only lead to the beginning. It's like a maze, and there's always a dead end. Now why do I say this? Because we are always going in a circle on this topic. If your mind is so mathematical, lol, you know that a circle is never ending, so let's just find a point on this circle and agree to stop there.

Salaams :D

I guess I've long flunked his test then

What ever happened to God not burdening a soul more then it can bare?

I mean Honestly, I rather find him but I am not willing to fool myslef into it any longer.(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]protest.gif[/url]

I mean I've obviously exhausted my threshold..and Evidently, I am not the only one. (my fellow kafirs, can I get an Amen) How/Why?

Well...Apostacy would be a sign. :D

It's not that I am purposely trying to fit God into paradoxical arguments or set him up inside a circular scheme (Regardless of the fact that he did me dirty :D ). NO Sir...llogical never intended to capture God into his evil paradigm :D

....Ex.."CAN GOD MAKE A ROCK THAT HE CAN"T LIFT" ....Now that would be a setup.

I only used the function approach to avoid getting into grey areas.

because even when decrypting certain contraversial Quranic verses,poor translation saves the day.What do I do then ? ( said poor llogical).(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]dunno.gif[/url]

And then...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]idee.gif[/url]

Mathematics is perfect..unlike language ...so it's ideal to do this since the result will be crystal clear.

So like I stated it's simple logic (syllogism) and simple enough to grasp using simple mathematics.

If God wants something to happen, It will Happen (treat it as tautology )No iffs and butts, So "if he wants people to know him, We can not NOt Know Him" No Matter what...there wouldn't be nay of ..(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]argue65365.gif[/url]

So..

Why doesn't this add up then?

(P.S, where is my scholar? :D ...Just kidding)

peace

Edited by llogical

lol llogical, I just answered on another thread where your scholar is. So as you can see, I didn't forget. I just never recieved a reply.

Call me ignorant, but I don't understand the mathematics thing you got going. I'm not alone either. :D

Can you really draw it out? Seriously, can you?

What I did understand is that you said God wants people to believe. But God also wants to test us. Doesn't that count for anything?

lol llogical, I just answered on another thread where your scholar is. So as you can see, I didn't forget. I just never recieved a reply.

Call me ignorant, but I don't understand the mathematics thing you got going. I'm not alone either. :D

Can you really draw it out? Seriously, can you?

What I did understand is that you said God wants people to believe. But God also wants to test us. Doesn't that count for anything?

Salaams

I wasn't sure how u saw my post bcaz they are still hidden but then I realized...Modpower :D

About the scholar, u know I was just pulling your leg. :D

Anyways let me try to xplain

2ed2nhe.jpg

Also

Another way to express this maybe by using programming logic

and nested If/else statement but that maybe O.D and more confusing ( tomyslef as well :D )

Ne Ways, I hope it makes sense now.

Peace

Edited by llogical

What ever happened to God not burdening a soul more then it can bare?

I mean Honestly, I rather find him but I am not willing to fool myslef into it any longer.(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]protest.gif[/url]

I mean I've obviously exhausted my threshold..and Evidently, I am not the only one. (my fellow kafirs, can I get an Amen) How/Why?

...Ex.."CAN GOD MAKE A ROCK THAT HE CAN"T LIFT" ....Now that would be a setup.

I only used the function approach to avoid getting into grey areas.

because even when decrypting certain contraversial Quranic verses,poor translation saves the day.What do I do then ? (said poor llogical).(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]dunno.gif[/url]

And then...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]idee.gif[/url]

If God wants something to happen, It will Happen (treat it as tautology )No iffs and butts, So "if he wants people to know him, We can not NOt Know Him" No Matter what...there wouldn't be nay of ..(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]argue65365.gif[/url]

So..

Why doesn't this add up then?

(P.S, where is my scholar? ..Just kidding)

peace

:D

lol, boy you've got an overactive mind... any excuse to use your beloved emotes :D

I was talking to my religious uncle about apostacy just the other day, and I'm sure you can guess what he said should happen :D

But anyhu when someone does leave Islam, he told me they should be given a certain amount of months to come back. If their reasons for leaving, were like yours ( not knowing whether God exists or not) they are put into contact with a Muslim scholor who would then prove the existence of God. Something, which he said is ''very easy to prove. :D ''

So as much as I would love for you to come back to Islam ,before its too late (god forbid btw :D ) I was looking for scholars online that would be willing to make contact with you via email and all that jazz, but no luck as of yet. :D

Which leads me to =====stupid question alert=====

Would a really knowledgeable imam suffice? :D I know of one in Washington DC, i think (don't quote moi on that)

Hmm, and I believe I stil have his personal email addy.

If you want , I'll ask him if he's able to help you out. :D

Sorry for kinda going off topic..oooh wait moddy badge says ''so what' ' :D

Another way to express this maybe by using programming logic

LOLLLLLLL :D

Sorry this is just becoming hilarious.

Ne Ways, I hope it makes sense now.

Not at all, cause the pic doesn't show...try again pal.

Salaams

lol, boy you've got an overactive mind... any excuse to use your beloved emotes :D

overactive mind? :D never thought of that but how do it fix it then ? does that mean green light for narcotic depressants :D ? and u know i like emots bcaz they speak louder then words.

I was talking to my religious uncle about apostacy just the other day, and I'm sure you can guess what he said should happen

I know

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]giljotiini.gif[/url]

So as much as I would love for you to come back to Islam ,before its too late (god forbid btw) I was looking for scholars online that would be willing to make contact with you via email and all that jazz, but no luck as of yet.

Thanks :D and We had a deal remember, {you are supposed to come and get me with a guest pass from heaven.}

Would a really knowledgeable imam suffice? :D I know of one in Washington DC, i think (don't quote moi on that)

Hmm, and I believe I stil have his personal email addy.

If you want , I'll ask him if he's able to help you out. :D

You kidding, a talking muslim parrot would suffice as long as he/she:

1. Doesn't mind questions and can rationalize things in laments terms.

2. doesn't issue a fatwa to have me killed afterwards incase if it doesn't pan out.

Either way , u'll be in my favorite list.... so don't follow your uncle's footsteps :D

I'm getting a flash.....

Headlines: A Birmingham girl helps her uncle bring an postate to justice under sharia .... how could you?....:D )

Neways....

I am sure If I can get it, I can convinve 3d, Eoin and all my other intellectually inclined fellow Kafirs :D

Peace

Edited by llogical

Salaams

LOLLLLLLL :D

Sorry this is just becoming hilarious.

Not at all, cause the pic doesn't show...try again pal.

:D ok, so it may sound it bit absurd first....wait...u don't see it?

really? :D but I see it..Am I the only one?

(Maybe God removed it. :D Bcaz he doesn't want us to know that he doesn't exist..)

But seriously, I do see it.

Here is a hyperlink.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i9.tinypic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2wn0oc1.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i9.tinypic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2wn0oc1.jpg[/url]

Peace

Dear all,

This thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere and in grave danger of being closed. I shall let it go on for a little while longer to keep those who seem to be amused happy until others get unhappy. :D

Kind regards,

yusufar

Salaams

Dear all,

This thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere and in grave danger of being closed. I shall let it go on for a little while longer to keep those who seem to be amused happy until others get unhappy. :D

Kind regards,

yusufar

Since two mods are involved in conversation, I'm sure that your wish would become true if needed be. :D

Thanks for the commentary, though. :D

Peace

Dear all,

Kind regards,

yusufar

If its about llogical coming back to Islam, then its not closing.

btw llogical,have u got a degree in comedy,cause your posts always make me smile or laugh,your a very funny guy! :D :D

btw the emots are funny also. :D :D

Inshallah you'll be guided to Islam llogical, :D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Thanks

and We had a deal remember, {you are supposed to come and get me with a guest pass from heaven.}

that and that you're top o' the list in my duas. :D

You kidding, a talking muslim parrot would suffice as long as he/she:

2. doesn't issue a fatwa to have me killed afterwards incase if it doesn't pan out.

of course not lol he's safe and 'down with it'

do people even say that anymore? my god im getting old :D

Either way , u'll be in my favorite list.... so don't follow your uncle's footsteps :D

I'm getting a flash.....

Headlines: A Birmingham girl helps her uncle bring an postate to justice under sharia .... how could you?....:D )

id never do that :D

(ps im done with drama so no more acting from meee) :D ur safe now haha.

I would have put you in touch with my uncle, hes round about your age, :D very intelligent and pretty cool. Course, he wouldnt come after you or nothing lol. He did give me a rather scientfic explanation that proved Gods existence (something along the lines of the domino effect) but oh lament i don't recall much :S

Anyhu, he is really busy these days , and I doubt he would be able to handle the Q's..(took him ages to fix my computer lol )

Not to worry. I'll find that imams email addy and ask him iA, still aint giving up hunting for those scholors. :D

will keep you updated iA

my bad if I killed this thread, you carry on discussing :D

Visit (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Islam Today[/url]

Maybe Sheikh Salman Al-Oadah can answer your questions.

(ps: come back illogical, we muslims eagerly await your return to Islam)

Wa'ssalaam

Salaams

that and that you're top o' the list in my duas. :D

Aww thanks,.....I have nothing to offer in return cept thanks...that and maybe i can declare you the official benefitiary for past good deeds.

(Same goes for Haqqul Yaqeen :D )

of course not lol he's safe and 'down with it'

do people even say that anymore? my god im getting old :D

LoL..no comment :D just kidding ....I mean yeah it still works. :D

Not to worry. I'll find that imams email addy and ask him iA, still aint giving up hunting for those scholors. :D

will keep you updated iA

Coolbeans, just pm me if the uncle or Iman agree to drop some knowledge :D

Peace