Islamic Forum

I'm an American looking to get a feel for Islam. I'm looking to understand why the "west" is in conflict with Islam and the history behind it. Is this a good place for that?

PropellerAds
Guest amani

Hi and welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and God Willing we benefit from each other. In short, hopefully you'll get what you want here :D

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Enjoy posting :D

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

I'm an American looking to get a feel for Islam. I'm looking to understand why the "west" is in conflict with Islam and the history behind it. Is this a good place for that?

There're lots to read on the forum and I hope you find what you're looking for. :D

You can start in here (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=183"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=183[/url]

Hi and welcome to Gawaher, I hope you will find what you are looking for. Take care.

Hi! :D

Welcome to the forum I hope inshallah you like it here and find it benificial!

Peace!

This Forum is really fabulous and really beneficial - Im sure you'll find all the information you need here!

Enjoy posting!

Peace out