Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pe@ce

Casual Christmas Work In The Uk

Asalamu Alaikum

ROYAL MAIL have many casual vacancies for the christmas period 2006, vacancies are all over the UK. Perfect for students/temps. Check ther website for more info

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum

Vacancies for 2007 are now open!

Many locations and different shifts to choose from if you apply ASAP, they get closed quick!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rmg.i-grasp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fe/tpl_royalmail01.asp?newms=hm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rmg.i-grasp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fe/tpl_royalmail01.asp?newms=hm[/url]

Tip: type christmas or your city in the "Keyword/Location" search bar

:sl:

Jazaka'Allah khayr brother for this info!! This will be useful round about December, once I go on winter break from Univ, I'll need a student job!

Thanks once again!

Assalamu Alaikum

No problem sister, but you know you have to apply online now if you want it for December, I told my friends do it last year and they got lazy and by the time they tried to apply it was closed.. You can always change your mind/shift later on, just apply asap..

Job is so easy all you do is sit and sort letters into different boxes, you can wear what you want, you can listen to your Quran/nasheeds on your mp3 player, and where I worked there was even a prayer room!

Oh yeah and if you sign a student form on the first day, you pay no tax at all no matter how many hours you work!

Edited by [email protected]

That sounds awesome, brother, Alhamdulillah! I guess I'll have to apply now just incase vacancies run out, and if I ever change my mind I can opt out. Jazaka'Allah khayr once again for the extra info :j:

Assalamu Alaikum

Sister Aamina if retail is more your thing, then Phones4U are also recruiting now for Christmas Temp PAYG Consultants. Select your location below:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetphones4u.co.uk/careers/Vacancies/CareerSearch_Region.aspx?loc=england"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetphones4u.co.uk/careers/Vacancie...spx?loc=england[/url]

:no:

:D bro Pe[at]ce, I searched it but apparently no vacancies are available in the local :sl: I'm most likely going to stick with the first one and see what happens when the time comes :sl:

Let me know if there's any other stuff available Insha'Allaah, thanks bro.

:j:

Assalamu Alaikum sister

Just making sure but did you click on the next page? there's some bham locations on the 5th,6th and 7th page.. Anyway if I do find anything else I'll post it here InshAllah

Assalamu Alaikum

Royal Mail are recruiting again for xmas 2008, some locations in London are paying £7.64 p/h, apply now before it's too late..

Click the link below and type your city in the "keyword/location" box:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rmg.i-grasp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fe/tpl_royalmail01.asp?s=cAaMhOEqZbREtGgRbuWgXe&key=10087371&c=159523718354&pagestamp=sexisgksmmjbeyqedj"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rmg.i-grasp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fe/tpl_royalmail01....isgksmmjbeyqedj[/url]

Edited by [email protected]