Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arwa

My sister

:D :P

My sister has been ill for 2 weeks now...

Going through really bad anxiety... -(as most of you will know that my parents were both ill recently and spent some time in hopital..and now alhamdulillah they are fine) .. now all that anxiety has come out on my sister... :D

She's not very well so please please please make dua :P

Edited by Undacova_Sista

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alykum

SubhanAllah! It truly pains me to hear this sister, may Allah shower His blessings on your sister and your family. And make you steadfast in the wake of these difficulties, and remember that Allah doesnt test a muslim but that He may raise him/her in thawab etc.

Bismillah,

Salaam,

Sister, may Allah make them all well and healthy inshallah.

We all know what to do at times like this, only be patient.

No need to stress or grief, just patient.

may Allah forgive them and wash their sins inshallah.

they are in my duas inshallah.

wa.salaam

:D

She will be in my dua's sis inshaAllah. May Allah cure her and give her patience AMeen

insha'Allah your du'aas will be in my prayers...aamin

Bye

I Pray to Allah that your sister regains full health soon and grant you and your family pateince.

wasalaam

:D she will get better soon...ameen

Salam sister,

I am really sorry for your sister,but sister just be strong,pray alot & inshahallah your sister will be fine very soon,Your sister will be in my Dua's inshahallah...............May Allah bless her with full but fast recovery & may he bless you all with peace of mind,heart & soul forever but soon Ameen & inshahallah & may he vanish all your worries & problems forever but soon Ameen & inshahallah.........sister keep us updated............but remember Allah as he will remember you inshahallah

Takecare,lots of love

Wasalam

Asalamu alaikum sis,

Insha'Allah, your sister will get better, she will be in my dua's. Sis i know what she's going thru, my good friend had really bad anxiety after one of our close friends died of cancer (may Allah shower mercy on her soul, ameen). Anxiety can completely take over your life, but to get thru this time your sister needs to read the qura'n and contemplate its meaning. It is truly the greatest gift from Allah to us and can really help rearrange thoughts in our mind and rationalise our emotions, its just one of its many miracles. I pray so hard sis that your sister gets through this difficult time.

Ameen to all your dua's

Your sister in Islam

Asma :D

aoa sister

AMEEN to the duas.......may Allah (swt) make it easy for your sister....