Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
worldpeace

I AM PISSED!!!

DO I HAVE TO BEG TO GET THE TRUTH ACROSS?

FOR ONCE MM I AM BEGGING YOU .you ain't the only moderator and i want other moderators and muslims to know abotu this...please let my msg be known.

firstly why was i in this forum?i wanted to clear some misconceptions in here...and it will be terrible if it is not made known...hello...this concerns human civilisation and do you know many many people are reading this particular forum.if msg in here is not right...they go away with false impressions about various issues.

why was this forum set up?to create a better understanding of Islam and to make known that Islam is NOT EQUAL to terrorism.

But unfortunately, someone chose to warn me for what i felt was very important i am truely upset about this. as such this will be a lost to this forum.

and for your info i didn't say anything bad about Islam or was attempting to tarnish the image of it...i hav a rather good impression of Islam just that some misconceptions has to be cleared.and i certainly hope that muslims and non muslims can coexist peacefully together ...hence my username

and now again hereby i am begging you that for this last time...and for the 4th time, this msg is being brought forward to muslims in this forum and non muslims alike...thank you...

PropellerAds

Hi,

There was no problem with your message, nor did anyone say there was a problem.

I contacted you via e-mail already about this, so contact me back via e-mail.

Thank you.