Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nutty

The Easy Way To Understand The Quran

Assalamu alaikum

This might not be in the right section, please feel free to move to right section.

Mashallah I found this site very different and it has a unique approach to understanding the Quran. I have benefited from this site. You can download the videos and the lessons. It also teaches you basic grammer.

Please check out the site, if like me you want to understand the Quran quickly and easily.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.understandquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/course.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.understandquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/course.htm[/url]

Also on the home page there is a short ramadhan course

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.understandquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.understandquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Which you can download onto your phones, or computers. The ramadhan course has flash player(i think it is that, not sure what it is called) which flashes the english word of the arabic grammer.

PropellerAds

wa alaikum assalam :D sister

a mashAllah :D

:D for sharing, i will definitely sink into the site and keep you informed on how it goes inshAllah :D

salam and du'as

Your sis in Islam