Islamic Forum
dot

My Mother Died Today

:D

inna l'Ellah wa inna elayhi ra'je'oon.

My mother died today, after 2 monthes of suffering and pain.

Please remember her in your duaa.

Jazakum Allah khayran.

PropellerAds

:D uncle dot,

Soo sorry to hear that uncle. :D

Of course I'll remember her in my duas.

Please my dear uncle stay strong,remember this life is a test,and is not the actual life to enjoy,the Hereafter is what we should be striving for inshallah.

Stay happy dear uncle,remember hardships are a test and heaven is surrounded with immense hardship,so always remember Allah,and make dua to Him and trust Him. :D

May Allah grant your mother a high rank in Jannah.Ameen.

May Allah give u lots of blessings,love,happiness,and accept your duas,fasting,and prayers for being a great uncle and a wonderful caring son.Ameen.

She is blessed to have passed away in the blessed month of Ramadan where the gates of hell are closed and gates of heaven are all open,alhumdulilah.

Take Care my dear uncle. :D

May Allah Almighty keep the departed soul in eternal peace and give you and the family enough patience and perseverance to bear the irreparable loss with solace and fortitude (Ameen).

:D amu,

inna lilah wa inna ilay hi rajiioon.. may she rest in peace..!

akhi dot, she passed away in ramadan that has to count for something inshallah ill make dua for her!

inna lilah wa inna ilay hi rajiioon.. may she rest in peace..!

Inna lilah wa inna ilay hi rajiioon

Ameen to the duas.

May Allah grant her a high place in Jannah.

Im so sorry to hear this , uncle.

You and your family will be in my duas :D

May Allah swt grant you and your family patience and strength and bless your mother with Jannatul Firdaus :D

Stay strong, we are all here for you.

Take care.

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Asalam-o-alaikum

Ina lillah hai wa ina elahi ra'ajioon

so sad to hear that brother, may Allah (swt) grant your mother the high place in paradise...many things, people, relations can be replaced but never a mother.....i pray that Allah (swt) gives you patience and strength in this sad sad time, ameen

take care

wasalaam

Inna l'Ellah wa inna elayhi ra'je'oon!

Sorry to hear.

May Allah :D grant you patience during this time.

May Allah Almighty keep the departed soul in eternal peace and give you and the family enough patience and perseverance to bear the irreparable loss with solace and fortitude (Ameen).

Ameen!

:D amu,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

I am so sorry for your loss 'amu.

إِنَّ للهِ ما أَخَذ، وَلَهُ ما أَعْـطـى، وَكُـلُّ شَيءٍ عِنْـدَهُ بِأَجَلٍ مُسَـمَّى.فَلْتَصْـبِر وَلْتَحْـتَسِب

أَعْظَـمَ اللهُ أَجْـرَكَ، وَأَحْسَـنَ عَـزاءَ كَ، وَغَفَـرَ لِمَـيِّتِكَ

Surely, Allah takes what is His, and what He gives is His, and to all things He has appointed a time. So have patience and be rewarded. May Allah magnify your reward, and make perfect your bereavement, and forgive your departed.

Ameen.

You, your mother and your family will be in my adeya, particularly during these precious last ten days of Ramadhan, amu.

Keep strong.

Inna Lillah Wa Inna Ilaihi Wa Raji uun , my condolances to you and your family bro. Please Stay strong , insha'Allah Allah (s.w.t) will give u the strength , courage and the wisedom.

May Allah (swt) give you strength to go through this difficult stage, & May Allah (swt) Grant your mother the highest level in jannah. ameen to all du'aas

Salaam, Brother Dot

Brother Dot I am so sorry to hear about your mother :D :D

Inshallah may Allah grant her jennah and give your family patience to get through this diffacult time. Inshallah when I make taraweeah tonight I will make much du'a for your mum and family.

Inshallah brother just try and be strong and have patience inshallah.

You and your family are in my du'as and prayer! :D

Ameen to everyones du'a!

Salaam,

emy :D

Asalamulaikum

Iam extreamly sorry to hear of your Mothers sad passing away . May Allah grant you strength and patience and perserverance to cope with this.

But rest assured dear brother, that this is a blessed month, and the best time to pass over into the best phase of existance in Jannah Al firdos. We must all make Duas in this blessed month for your Mum.

May Allah give your mother peace and widen her abode in the grave such that she is staring and experiecing paradise, and give her a great amount of AJAAR in the Akhirah, such that she is living under the throne of Allah by the streams of Al firdos and waiting for you.

May Allah overlook all your mums imperfections, and shower his abundant mercy and forgivenss on her departed SOUL.

Ameen.

Your in my Duas.

inalilahi wa inailahirajun,

the life of the akhira is the real life our real home, Alhamduliah it is a blessed month to return to Allah when the doors of mercy are open... do dua for her akhi and carry out good deeds which she taught u iA

i pray you cope well.

I am sorry to hear the loss uncle dot...

Inna lilah wa inna ilay hi rajiioon.

Like the brothers and sisters here have mentioned...take heed that she passed in this blessed month of Ramadan...May Allah grant her peace in the afterlife...

Salaamu Alaikum

Inna lilahe wa inna ilayhi rajioun. May Allah grant her jannatul firdaus.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon

May Allah :D Show mercy upon your dear mother, forgive her of her sins, and grant her a place in jannah. Ameen

You and your family will also be in my duas inshallah.

Takecare

fi aman Allah

salaam;

My mother died today, after 2 monthes of suffering and pain.

Please remember her in your duaa.

Jazakum Allah khayran.

We all came from Allah and will return to Him. I wish i can die during holy Ramadan...it's such a blessed month to meet our Lord. May Allah bless your mother & give her rewards for brought up a good Muslim son like you who is trying hard to give Dawah .

May Allah increase ur patience & comfort u. Ameen.

Salaams

Deepest Condolences for real.

Peace

Assalamu alaikum, May Allah forgive her and open the window of paradise in her Grave, and bless her with Jannatul Firdaus.

May Allah grant you and the othere members of your family with Patience and keep His Mercy lingering over your heads in this sad and trying time.

Ya Allah, Even though it migh be hard on you and the family Br. dot, let me assure you, for her what would be a better time to leave this world than in the month of Ramadhan and that too in the last Asharah.

Assalamu alaikum. Sis. umAhmad.

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun.

Ameeeeen to all the dua's.

May Allah forgive all her sins and grant her the highest place in jannah, May her grave be a beautiful garden for her and may it be filled with wonderful smells, may Allah subhana wa Ta'ala make her happy and at peace knowing she has wonderful things to look forward to....May Allah comfort your soul and ease your pains of missing her, May he SWT give you great sabr and the highest support from all your family.....Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeen!

Take care Br Dot and I think it is good to read Quran alot not just in Ramadhaan but always. Your mother did very well in bringing you up in this world so insha'Allah she will get all the rewards for whatever good you do. Alhamdulilah that it is Ramadhaan. Alhamdulilah for everything.

Fe amanAllah.

So sad to hear about your mother,

May Allah have mercy on your mom and give her jannatul firdaus.Ameen.

Have patience bro. Dot.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon. Allah yerhamha.

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

Honestly ammu, I can't even describe to you how sorry I am. Most of us are thousands of miles of away, but ammu, I hope you know that we're all right there in Egypt with you.

And it is so true what was said prior; that this month of Ramadan is blessed and Allah took her in this blessed month.

Aameen to the du'aas, and from all of my heart with sincerity insha'Allah: may Allah have mercy on her soul.