Islamic Forum
{(~Genetic Fr3ak~)}

Another Appeal For My Verity (sister_truth)

:D

I dont mean to sound so selfish, but i beg of u all to please make dua for my jaan, she will undergo a major operation soon, i cant live without her, she makes me complete, never ever have i thought of a life without her, i would just die away if anything hapenned to her, please i beg of u , my brothers and sisters to make dua for my Verity, so that she may recover fast and live a prosperous enriched life. Who would bully me , who would call me Stupid , who would laugh at my crappy jokes, just thinking of all this makes me cry ... i really cant live without her, she is a blessing to me and my true love, please my brothers and sisters, i would do anything in return for ur favours ... Please ....

PropellerAds

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) grant her good health always and protect her from harm and may He keep you both together in this world and in Jannah. Ameen.

assalamualikum

akhi dont worry inshallah she will fine soon

may Allah grant her health Ameen

inshAllah i will make dua for her

wassalam

:D brother

:D dear sweet sister_truth ready to undergo a major operation...

don't worry bhai, have faith in Allah :D

Inshallah Verity will be fine :D

May Allah :D alleviate Verity's pain and grant her a long and healthy life to spend with you and make you meet in jannah aswell. Ameen

She'll be remembered in my du'as :D

A {(~Genetic Fr3ak~)} jaan of course I'll make dua for her,and inshallah you toooo. :D

May Allah give her great health,lots of happiness,and immense success in her operation,and give u lots of love,blessings.Ameen.

My dear bhai,you can do something for me,

it is, stay happy,remember Allah and remember us all in your duas inshallah. :D :D

Take Care

:D May give her full recovery soon, inshaa'Allah the surgery goes well! Ameen to the ad'iyah!

I'll make more du'aa' inshaa'Allah,

May Allah watch over Sister Truth and grant a full and healthy recovery.

I shall make dua for you both.

Aoa

dont worry brother, she is on our duas......may Allah (swt) grant her a swift and easy recovery ameen...

any news on her bro?

waalaam

sis zee

Jazak'Allah for all ur support. well she had a sample taken for biopsy, please pray it not be something serious like cancer (nauzubillah) I LOVE HER so much

i am praying for her

May Allah cure her and give you both a beautiful life in this world and the next insha'Allah. May Allah give you both what is best. And may Allah help you be patient during this difficult time. Remember, with pain comes ease. Stay strong insha'Allah.

Guest amani

:D she will be fine bro! may Allah :D grant her swift recovery!!

Alllahumma Ameen!

Assalam Alaikum

Brother, I'll remember her in my Duaas..

May Allah (SWT) grant her good health.. ameen

I dont mean to sound so selfish, but i beg of u all to please make dua for my jaan, she will undergo a major operation soon, i cant live without her, she makes me complete, never ever have i thought of a life without her, i would just die away if anything hapenned to her, please i beg of u , my brothers and sisters to make dua for my Verity, so that she may recover fast and live a prosperous enriched life. Who would bully me , who would call me Stupid , who would laugh at my crappy jokes, just thinking of all this makes me cry ... i really cant live without her, she is a blessing to me and my true love, please my brothers and sisters, i would do anything in return for ur favours ... Please ....

Ameen to all the du'as

wakuim alsalam dear brother

inshallah verity will be fine inshallah Allah swt will be with her when she is having her opertaion ya llah I will make a very strong dua inshallah and plz let us know how she is doing plz

alkueim salam

Ameen to the duas, bro be strong inshallaah everything will be fine.

Ameen to all the duas

Inshallah Allah would be with Sister Truth and grant her good health again.

Brother **HUG** . I know you are going thru a really difficult time.

:)

Shes in our adeya insha'Allah! Please bro. Anymore updates? :sl:

Who would bully me , who would call me Stupid , who would laugh at my crappy jokes, just thinking of all this makes me cry ... i really cant live without her, she is a blessing to me and my true love, please my brothers and sisters

a###### masha'Allah :sl: :j:

:sl:

Akhi, have trust in Allah SWT He is the provider.

May Allah grant my sister in Islam good health and protect her from harm and the evil eye. May Allah SWT also strengthen the bond between you two and that you'll live a happy and joyous life here and in Jannah Inshallah.

Ameen

She'll be remembered in my du'as and Ahki be strong

:sl: dear muslims

Inshallah she is ok bro, Its beautiful how you have so much love for your wife. Stay strong.

:sl:

She is in all our thoughts and supplications, and you are too brother. When you get a minute let us know she is well inshaAllah.

May Allah bless you both.

Aameen to all the du'aas.

May Allah SWT grant you both good in this world and the hereafter and may he protect you both from all evil and bless both of you with healthy, lengthy, wealthy and happy lives, Aameen

Wasalaaam