Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hasib

What is this ??

Salamwalaikum,

Dot, what is this ? should it concern us ?

who.jpg

PropellerAds

:D

I think its a web-crawler which indexes web pages like the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] bot.

okay so assuming thats the case, what is #2 of my question should it concern us ?

I dont think its any harm,

I dont think its any harm,

i didn't see it before the forums went down!

No its shouldnt

No its shouldnt

i didnt see it before the forums went down.......

naa.. I think it is fine..

I've seen it on another forum.. it's ok

Guest Saeed

as salaamu alaikum,

it's free advertising for this forum. similare to "http://google"]google[/url] indexing. you can always go to archive for more info.

ma'asalaama

For any forum admin, its good news to have search engine spiders regularly visiting forum pages. It means they're reading our posts, and indexing and caching our forum pages. The result is: more guests visiting us.

Currently, we are at the top of our main keyword '"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url]'. Type it in "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] to see our rating among other Islamic forums. This is crucial and a very important factor in e-dawah. You need as much audience as you can get, to be successful in the dawah field.

Also, almost all topics that you post here guys show up in "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] within 2~5 days.

So, to answer your question, yes, it very much concerns us.

as salaamu alaikum,

it's free advertising for this forum. similare to google indexing. you can always go to archive(contact admin if its a beneficial link) for more info.

ma'asalaama

:D for trhe info.

I found there:

archieveorgstat.jpg[/url]

Allahu a'lam wa bishshowab.040915anj.gifth_6.jpgth_3.jpg[/url]

[flash=140,40]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sitesled(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/members/rofi/marine.swf