Mahid

The Best Age To Marry?

The Best Age to Marry?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Age to Marry?

• 18 - 25
    • 25 - 30
    • 30 - 35

So it should be lived to the max,for the sake of Allah(swt).

Inshallah.

noooooo these are 2 different things. i read pretty carefully what righteous said. he said :"living life to the fullest" isn't something a Muslim should ever say" and he also said that we must live for the sake of God.

You only said: live life to the fullest....(which is not suppsed to be mentioned by muslims...)

Edited by Elidicious

PropellerAds
you should want to live your life to the fullest in the sense that you are doing your best to please Allah
:sl: :sl:

Sister stop trying to be complicated, I just explained it. What you think to be good in "living life to the fullest" is different to a Muslims idea of "living life to the fullest"

I hope that is clear now,

Mehmet

:sl:

If you read what I put after,

By that I mean follow Islam[using large font size is not allowed] to your full potential,worship Allah(swt) to the best you can and really strive to be the best muslim you can be.

Strive to reach your full Islamic potential.Live each day as your last. :)

So inshallah I made it clear after when I said life live to the max.

As we are going off topic,to stop us from being warned,if you want to discuss this further,start a new topic. :j:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

yeah guys...i understood it...there's no need for a secondary explanation. :sl:

18-25 for me aswell.. Guys can cross this age limit or no, depends really.. Whatever Allah has decreed =)

Salaam

:j: lets all keep to the topic :D

br Aaqib and sister Elida (easier to write), :no: why dont you start a new thread and discuss this interesting topic there?

Its not the age that should be the factor with regards to marriage it is when u attain a state of maturity and stability in your life , the way u perceive life, people and your relationship with them. Now this may range from person to person regardless of age :j: ... just my two cents of over the top smartness :no:

:j:

Its not the age that should be the factor with regards to marriage it is when u attain a state of maturity and stability in your life , the way u perceive life, people and your relationship with them. Now this may range from person to person regardless of age :D ... just my two cents of over the top smartness :D

What ? :sl:

j/k

:no: good point.

Hey its 3 am in the morning ... cut me some slack will ya .. i am known to go a bit Dr. Jackell at this hour :sl:

im gona be honest..here....im 20 and i feel like im gonna die...i mean many reasons...first of all i want that love,companionship, togther to walk on the path of Allah....the pleasure of sex is one reason..but its not the main reason or a big reason.....i dont have a problem saying that,..thats how Allah created us....ive been patient i dont mess aorund with girls....i hope Allah will give me a women to get me through this rough life....adn be there for me to share pain, happiness, etc......past 3 yrs ive been depressed that i couldnt marry a women that i wanted..of course shes a muslim good womenetc...its ok ..i kno ppl have it worst and are suffering around the world...but i feel like i cant enjoy life anymore...and i always feel depressed....i dont kno.....i feel bad talkin about myself...people are suffering and here i am crying about a women that i couldnt marry..its hurts really really bad....i dont check out girls or nothing liek that...all i wanted was that girl....anyway back to the questions

defintly somewher around 20-24 ....well only if u can support urself..otherwise forget it....becuz seriously us men need women...i dont mean to sound soft but thats how it is..lol.....a good women of course...bad women just make me sick to my stomach...

^^^ i understand bro, Inshallaah everything will be alright keep patience...

I think for boys it should be after 23 or 24.

I think it's a measure of maturity that is important. Maturity varies between many people and cultures. 1000 years ago before schooling and curriculum and the complex demanding life of today, a man's requirement to marry was being a provider, which could have been either a merchant or a craftsman, or someone of knowledge or skill that a wealthy stateman would take into his court. Many people have been known to reach puberty and then get married at the age of 14 or 15, and lead a successful life. Some people got married at the age of 30 and were still immature and frivalous and separation was inevitable.

If you are today able to imagine yourself taking a spouse and be responsible for their care and comfort and emotional well-being, and carry out your duties towards your children, then by all means go right ahead. I have a friend from the countryside whose father passed away and has taken care of his family's business from the age of 14, and got married at 16. He's leading a perfect life right now by anyone's standard. Another guy I know is 33 and still want to hop bars and dance salsa, and when you talk to him about settling down you hear a response of a teenager brat. :sl: So it's all relative I think.

I couldn't agree more, and while I think 25-30 on average represents the age people are most ready to enter into the bond that is marriage, maturity is a relative term. As Sampharo said, I know people who are over 40 years old and possess no more maturity than a high-schooler, while people exist who are half their age and carry on their shoulders a great deal more responsibility. It all depends on the individual, their upbringing, and how they choose to associate themselves.

Whenever you find your soulmate I think..if you're a romantic like me lol I guess it depends on your perception of marriage and life in general as well. I mean, to me it's not about what my family thinks, what my friends think, how old I am, and what my body was designed for as a woman. To me love and marriage has a much deeper meaning and that is why it is not such a simple thing. I would be miserable to marry someone just to make everyone else happy. I don't settle for whatever works on surface, it is more about the soul..that's all for now :sl:

Yup i agree with the post above. if i was to marry now, id make my husband life hell, i cant cook etc so he would be waking up and making himself breakfast, i cant look after myself let alone someone else. So i guess its when you feel ready and not when your family thinks it time.

Yes well I think the best age to marry is when you finished all your educations then get your first job then marry. :sl: But marry early is best. But not getting boyfriend/girlfriend early. Thats bad. I don't think you should even have a kind of relationship like that. Kiamah is near and you know what they say "Marriage is half our deen". XD 18-25.

I think when person is matured enough and knows they can support a family (not via government hand outs) then marriage ought to be considered.

I think the answer to this question is contingent upon the socio-economic conditions of the surrounding culture than to any innate characteristic regarding a particular age.