108 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Age to Marry?

• 18 - 25
    • 25 - 30
    • 30 - 35

PropellerAds

:D

I feel 18-25 is the best age to marry. :D

Inshallah I'll get married between those ages.

:D :D

What Allah wills for me. :D

i think between the ages of 18-25 :D

In short, everyone reaches maturity at different ages in life. While some may be ready for marriage at 18-22, others will not attain the maturity level till 25-27 etc.. so its difficult to pinpoint whats the "ideal" age for marraige..

Also generally speaking, i've noticed women get married earlier than men by an average of 5yrs.. so again how can we generalize both genders to one category??

But all said and done if you ask me, i'd say for women 21-25 and men 24-28 is ideal.. why the age gap because, i dont like to say this but, women mature a lot quicker than men and if they are not on the same maturity level at marriage then one partner usually has the "upper hand" in the deal hahaha.. "boss-employee" style.. thats why :D.. Aaqib hope you are seeing this :D !

In short, everyone reaches maturity at different ages in life. While some may be ready for marriage at 18-22, others will not attain the maturity level till 25-27 etc.. so its difficult to pinpoint whats the "ideal" age for marraige..

Also generally speaking, i've noticed women get married earlier than men by an average of 5yrs.. so again how can we generalize both genders to one category??

Some are mature enough earlier than 18 and some just never get mature enough :D

I think younger is better though. For myself, I would get worried if I wasnt married at 23, I would cry at 25. For a guy, the oldest I would consider (Allahu alam) would be 26. Depends I guess

Salaam,

I voted for between 18-25 :D Well I think its better to marry when you are younger... for women anyways! :D Inshallah I hope on marry before I am 20 *inshallah*! ...I would never marry anyone younger not thats its wrong or anything..just my prefernce... and hopefully not older than 15 years! But its all Allah will though. :D So inshallah khair!

Salaam,

emy

I think I'm ready and matured enough to get married now, hehe but I have can't for 2 years, I have so many things to do to get the life I want with my partner.

Many things comes into mind when determining the age, like your maturity, your religious awareness, your income and your house.

Wa'ssalaam

Edited by Mahid

why there is no option of BELOW 18?

My sister got married when she was 17, and I will chose this age to marry my daughter,too, well, for boys, it is 18-25..

I will be mad if not married before 25...eeeeeeh, 2 years left.

I thought in most countries, someone can marry when they are above 18, that is why I have not put up that option.

Wa'ssalaam

For girls 18-22, boys-men whateva 22-28

18-25 but I only voted regarding myself

why the age gap because, i dont like to say this but, women mature a lot quicker than men and if they are not on the same maturity level at marriage then one partner usually has the "upper hand" in the deal hahaha.. "boss-employee" style.. thats why :D.. Aaqib hope you are seeing this :D !

Yeah I saw that Hasib,feel free to expand on it?

What made you say that? :D

I have to say that I disagree with a bit of that cause a partner is like a best friend,and that

"boss-employee" stylish you say bro, it only works in jobs not marriage life,overall marriage is a life commitment and not just for a years contract is it? :D

Also its not like one person will like to take or give orders for a whole life,when marriage is where hearts join and an engagement of both families.The boss thingy u say would work if one partner lacks knowledge. :D

Yeah I agree with what you say that women mature quicker but still being mature aint the only key factor taken into consideration,so how does one have the "upper hand"?

Its like me saying that just cause a cake has good icing on the top the whole cake is excellent,well it may not be!

So just cause someone is not as mature as they should be doesn't mean the other partner has the "upper hand" and is a bargain in the deal,when did marriage become a business deal,lol,its a commitment,lol. :D

Just my view,I'll judge the whole cake rather then just the icing to decide whether one has an "upper hand" or not.

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

For a gurl, may be between 18-22, but for a boy, he must be settled ist to assume the added responsibilities, which are associated with marriage, therefore for him, should be between 24-26.

it is best to get married young it protects you from a lot!!

i got married young and my husband (between 18-25 category ) is young also alhumdulillah Allah gave us the chance. I know if we were not married now, we would both be wasting our time in the dunya, and a couple of our friends act immature at times (gossip, jokes wasting time at the mall) so we are so thankful to be away from all of that because now we feel we are closer to Allah.

Allah knows best when everyone is ready

Edited by desertdweller

We can say all we want what age we want to get married at,but if its not in Allah's plans for us,then we can't change it,so whatever Allah wills.

Leaving our trust in Allah helps a great deal,alhumdulilah!

My parents got married when my Mom was 17 and my Dad was 21 but I know that if I brought up the idea of marriage before I graduate, my parents would probably smack me upside the head. :D

Assalamu alaykum

18 :D 25, correct

wassalam :D

Edited by Risalat

I know if we were not married now, we would both be wasting our time in the dunya,

Unmarried don't waste their time either. It depends upon individuals and the kind of environments, they are exposed to. Marriage is not a compulsion, see, how many remain unwed, due to burden of responsibilities or non-availability of enough resources to marry.

Assalam Alaikum

I prefer first choice :D

when you find the right person *for sure*.

But all said and done if you ask me, i'd say for women 21-25 and men 24-28 is ideal.. why the age gap because, i dont like to say this but, women mature a lot quicker than men and if they are not on the same maturity level at marriage then one partner usually has the "upper hand" in the deal hahaha.. "boss-employee" style.. thats why laugh.gif.. Aaqib hope you are seeing this ph34r.gif !

:D :D :D