Islamic Forum
packham

Dhimmies In France

The French decision to not grant citizenship to a woman deemed to not understand the culture or laws of France, puts her in a very similar situation to that of dhimmies in a Caliphate. She's allowed to live in France but cannot vote or perform other duties of a citizen. She can practise her religion as long as it doesn't interfere with the mainstream culture.

Whether this is a good or a bad thing (I personally support any country's right to decide on their own rules for becoming a citizen), people who advocate Caliphates and try to tell the rest of us that we should be content to be dhimmies shouldn't get too outraged by the French decision.

PropellerAds

Actually, we (as legal residents of foreign countries) are like Dhimmis already, and you don't hear any of us complaining.

We have to sacrifice our own country's citizenship in order to be granted the same rights as the citizens of western countries. The right to vote, the right to hold public office, better healthcare at old age, etc. Though I have to note that in Islam, Dhimmis CAN hold public office without changing their religion.

You might think that wishing to retain one's current citizenship is insignificant. It isn't to many people. Not only that, but there are those who fail the citizenship test because of their inability to speak English well enough or their inability to learn the history of the country they reside in, especially the U.S. How many protests and complaints do you hear about that?

Salam.

Oh what a coc of B.S. Redeem . The FACT that there ARE dhimmis , kinda says it all .

As far as any rule that a host country may require of thoise who wish to live there ? Hey if they don't like it ....STAY HOME >

Oh what a coc of B.S. Redeem . The FACT that there ARE dhimmis , kinda says it all .

Taj/sentinel/brindal-back/whatever else (I can't be bothered to name all of your banned usernames), how very interesting that you are dismissive of the circumstances of others in every single one of your posts in your driven aim to portray Islam and Muslims negatively.

Instead of circling the issue, tell me why Dhimmis are unfortunate whereas legal residents of western worlds are not. You are going to dress one up prettily while attempting to portray the other as horrific and outrageous, aren't you? You are pitiful and predictable as always.

As far as any rule that a host country may require of thoise who wish to live there ? Hey if they don't like it ....STAY HOME >

So basically, your conclusion is that if the host country requires certain things of its inhabitants, these inhabitants must accept and abide by these terms? And if they don't wish it, they can pack and leave?

Guess what? The same applies to Dhimmis, hypocrite.

Salam.

guess what? The same applies to Dhimmis, hypocrite.

that about sums up taj, and the original poster, at the same time.

wassalam,

y

Taj/sentinel/brindal-back/whatever else (I can't be bothered to name all of your banned usernames), how very interesting that you are dismissive of the circumstances of others in every single one of your posts in your driven aim to portray Islam and Muslims negatively.

Instead of circling the issue, tell me why Dhimmis are unfortunate whereas legal residents of western worlds are not. You are going to dress one up prettily while attempting to portray the other as horrific and outrageous, aren't you? You are pitiful and predictable as always.

So basically, your conclusion is that if the host country requires certain things of its inhabitants, these inhabitants must accept and abide by these terms? And if they don't wish it, they can pack and leave?

Guess what? The same applies to Dhimmis, hypocrite.

Salam.

Dont think it works quite that way Redeem , nor do you ....HYPOCRITE ....most dhimmis had no choice but to become DHIMMIS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY , Like Iranian Jews , it wasn't a question of them GOING TO IRAN , they lived there , it was more of a question of being jews and not muslims .

And today in Iraq , no matter what EXCUSE you may choose to "make-up " christians there are being persecuted more than any time in the history of christians living in that land , and so it is for the chriustians of Bethlehem , who are leaving in droves ....they are indigenous people , they didn't "go there " from somewhere else . Christians dont do to well in Lebanon either , as 10,000 were slaughtered there , in the early 80's ....and they weren't immigrants

Muslims being treated like Dhimmis in France , is the biggest crok of B.S. I've ever heard . Go to another country , refuse to follow the rules , learn the language ,adopt the traditions , and I'm sure any country will give you the boot ...which I'm sure France will eventuially do , should the behavior persist , you know ....like burning thousands of cars , rioting , attacking fireman and police ...

If you refuse to do those things that means you didn't come to that country to live as a frenchman or American , so get the hell out , the west is not a welfare hotel for those passing through , unwilling to mix in with the indigenous peoples of that country .

The Aussies said it so well .

Umm, why the insults, Redeem and Yasnov? Her situation IS analagous to dhimmies, with the big difference that she chose to live in France.

Edited by packham

Dont think it works quite that way Redeem , nor do you ....HYPOCRITE ....most dhimmis had no choice but to become DHIMMIS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY , Like Iranian Jews , it wasn't a question of them GOING TO IRAN , they lived there , it was more of a question of being jews and not muslims .

as the original poster said, we should support any country's right to decide on their own rules for becoming a full citizen, or a mere dhimmies. so, as for the detailed criteria, the majority has decided, who should be called a full citizen, and who the dhimmies were.

wassalam,

y

Umm, why the insults, Redeem and Yasnov? Her situation IS analagous to dhimmies, with the big difference that she chose to live in France.

because you don't practice what you preach?

wassalam,

y

Insults? Do point out how I insulted you.

On the other hand, you have Taj over here who acts like a raving lunatic in every single of his posts. How very interesting that your post does not include him.

And sure, her situation is similar to those of Dhimmis just as much as our situation as legal residents of western countries is.

I've yet to complain to the U.S government.

Salam.

Because you think being a dhimmi is OK. Whereas there will no doubt be outrage at France refusing this woman citizenship (it is not threatening her residency). I was trying to pre-emptively put that outrage in perspective.

Because you think being a dhimmi is OK. Whereas there will no doubt be outrage at France refusing this woman citizenship (it is not threatening her residency). I was trying to pre-emptively put that outrage in perspective.

Understandable.

Edit: MakkoTajSentiwhatever, until you quit acting like a madman and put some thought into the content of your posts without sounding like a bigot and liar, your posts will be reported and you will be banned.

Salam.